Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 pm
Amber looked up at Ashi, now angry herself. "It doesn't matter if i don't know the difference! I know that i can't kill my family, unlike you!" she yelled. "Unlike you, i actually CARE about my family! I'll do anything to protect them! And that includes Envy!" Amber stared at Ashi, anger burned in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 pm
"Then what about Wrath,I know how Wrath refuses to become evil and keeping him here won't be good,"Ashi yelled  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 pm
Amber stiffened, then gritted her teeth. "Wrath is fine here! If i talk to him, i bet he'll understand me and join up with Envy as well! Then our family can be together again! And i won't let you stand in the way, Ashi!" Amber yelled. She took a step forward and stood in front of Envy, glaring at Ashi. "If you want to get to Envy or even Wrath, then you'll have to go through me!" she challenged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm
"Come on Chris lets go apparently she's not our friend anymore,"Ashi said camly then turned and walked for the exit with Chris behind him.

Wrath woke up and sat in the cell  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 pm
Amber glared at Ashi, but when she turned to Chris, she looked sad. She wanted to say 'i'm sorry chris' but she didn't with Raven and Envy right there. Tears formed at the edges of her eyes as she turned and walked back down the hall to where Wrath's room was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm
Once at Ashi's house Chris and Ashi went in and Ashi took Ambers DNA out of the security system.

Wrath looked around the cell  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 pm
Raven looked at Amber for a minute as she left, then turned to Envy. "You know, for some reason i don't trust her..." Raven said.

Amber walked into the room and walked to the front of Wrath's cell. She sat down on the floor as she watched Wrath, but didn't speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 pm
Wrath sat on the floor back to the cell door  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:45 pm
"Wrath?.... i'm sorry...." Amber started out saying, now looking at the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 pm
"Were you playing me the whole time?"Wrath asked not looking at Amber  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:55 pm
"no! Why would i do that?" Amber asked. "I just... i don't think i can fight Envy... only because he's our older brother..." she admitted. "And i can't see you when i'm so confused... i think that you may lose your trust or confidence if you see me when i don't know what to do... i just couldn't focus... i... i just don't know what to do anymore... i just don't know what is right or wrong... everything is just so... confusing..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm
Wrath didn't replied and just sat there back turned to Amber  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 pm
Amber stared at the ground quietly. She tried to focus on what she had done, but she couldn't for some reason. "why can't i focus anymore?... is it because i did something wrong?" she mumbled to herself. Now a little angry that she couldn't focus, she punched the ground, making her knuckles bleed slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 pm
((Fine, jumping in time, ninja Wrath im sorry but the only way my plan will work, is for Emili to like you.......... ninja ok!?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 pm
((Wrath is younger then her but I guess that's fine))

"Your the only one that can tell yourself what's right and what's wrong,"
Wrath said  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games