Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 am

Splinterkit narrowed her eyes. "it that so . . ." she grinned, her small fangs hidden from sight. "i guess i'll have to ask him then . ."
Volekit licked his mother goodbye, then headed back out of the nursery, running head on into Splinterkit. "Ah!" Volekit squeaked falling backwards.
Splinterkit turned her head sharply. "Oh Volekit, just the brother i was looking for."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am

Featherkit whimpered as she watched Splinterkit and Volekit. Don't hurt him, Splinterkit.

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am

Volekit started to tremble wheres Meadowkit?!
"Hey you don't mind if i play with you do you?" Splinterkit purred. Volekit swallowed then stood up a little taller, he was still shorter than Splinterkit by a mouse tail. "Why? You never want to play with me." Splinterkit closed her eyes. When she opened them, she looked dejected and upset. "My own brother! That hurt Volekit!" Volekit shuddered. "That wont work on me." He growled. Splinterkit looked tearful, then chuckled. "well i think i'll amuse myself with you two for a while." Volekit narrowed his eyes then turned away. "Fine do what ever you like!"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am

Featherkit quickly walked over to Volekit and hid behind him. "What was that about, Volekit? She looked like she was about to bite your head off and make you crowfood." She whispered that is his ear, not wanting Splinterkit to over hear. Her ears were laid flat and her tail dragged in the snow.

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 am

Volekit glanced back at Splinterkit who was eyeing them with amusement. "Just ignore her, i don't know what she's trying to do, but we just have to put up with it until Meadowkit gets back ."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

Featherkit nodded. "Okay..."

1-800-Kami

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am

Snowkit walks in between you all and says"May I join you I've nothing to do"He mewed sadly with tail and ears drooping
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am

Sagefire fell asleep and saw her old mentor CopperEyes. "Your kits, protect them" And she woke up. Her stomach lurched. No Not now She thought.
Frostpaw saw the old leader of Snowclan."Welcome to the Medicine cats Frostpaw. Then another cat came. The cat was a tom and reminded her of someone. "I am proud of you my daughter" Then left."Daughter. He's my father "Wait you don't have anything to say to my mama." He looked back then left. The old leader or Snowclan came again. "Be careful for a time of great sorrow is coming" Then she woke up. Sagefire pretended to stay asleep but then woke up again. "Hey Frostpaw go back to camp. I'll be there in a little while"Frostpaw nodded and started to come back

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am

(Oi! There's already someone with the name Snow- ! Go back to the Nursery page and i'll help you pick a different one.)
Volekit thought for a second "well lets just pick up where we stopped . . " Volekit batted at Featherkit's side and jumped back "the battle's not over yet Moonclan!"
Splinterkit eyed the two of them, she snickered a little.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am

Frostpaw came back again. She bumped into Splinterkit as she ran in. She had a bad feeling bout something.

Nights of Nyx

1-800-Kami

Featherkit nodded and jumped up, away from Slinterkit but close enough to Volekit. "You're going down, SnowClan!" She jumped at him and landed on his back. She chewed on his ear then jumped off.

Hedgehog908
(Oi! There's already someone with the name Snow- ! Go back to the Nursery page and i'll help you pick a different one.)
Volekit thought for a second "well lets just pick up where we stopped . . " Volekit batted at Featherkit's side and jumped back "the battle's not over yet Moonclan!"
Splinterkit eyed the two of them, she snickered a little.

My name is Snowkit because of my pelt and eyes,Do I have an option?He mewed worridly

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am

(-_- everyone has a unique name, Snowpelt has already taken the name Snow- which means you have to choose something else . . .)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Hedgehog908
(-_- everyone has a unique name, Snowpelt has already taken the name Snow- which means you have to choose something else . . .)

Fine,Icekit?

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Firestar Nightengale
Hedgehog908

Fine,Icekit?

Icekit is reserved for when Tawnypaw and Whitepaw have kits. Icekit is coming to SnowClan with her dad so it would be a taken SnowClan name.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games