Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Goldenpaw sheathed her claws, "What are you doing?" she asked harshly.

((Aww, bysies!))
((Oh, incase anyone is wondering, Goldenpaw is from SnowClan. She came back for revenge, but instead she is going to fall in love with Raintail. So technically, I come in peace. XD))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:55 pm

"Fight me, if you wish. Hurt me. Please, it will make me feel less guilty." Raintail felt tears slip out of his eyes, but he ignored them.

((Couldn't resist on last post!))

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Goldenpaw raised her paw, but put it back down again. "How am I supposed to fight a cat that won't fight back?" She noticed his tears, "Oh, don't start crying. That's my weakness!" Her legs began to wobble. She felt a burning in her stomach, it was sympathy. She shook her head not believing it was true. How can I feel sympathy for a cat that drove my Clan out?! Her legs gave way and she collapsed onto the ground.

((Lol, I just happened to check if you did. xD))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:34 am

((Goldenpaw is so sweet 4laugh not to attack a cat that won't fight back))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 am

Cloudkit followed Leafpetal into her den "Are you sick?"Cloudkit asked with worry. Pantherclaw walked into the den and sat down next to Leafpetal "What's wrong?"Pantherclaw asked knowing something was upsetting Leafpetal. "I think she's sick,"Cloudkit said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 am

Leafpetal looked at Cloudkit. "No. I'm fine..." Then she looked at Pantherclaw. "I'm fine. Really. Buts its... nice to see that you seem to care..." Then she looked at her paws. "so much...."

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 am

Cloudkit jumpped onto Pantherclaw's head. "That's because we've been friends for a long time,ever since we were kits,"Pantherclaw said and looked at his paws.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:52 am

Leafpetal stood up. She knew she had to tell Pantherclaw. "Pantherclaw? i need to... talk to you... privately.... will you come into the forest with me?" Leafpetal asked.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 am

Pantherclaw looked up "umm ok,"he replied and took Cloudkit to the nursery. "Stay here ok?"Pantherclaw told Cloudkit.Then Pantherclaw followed Leafpetal out into the woods
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 am

Leafpetal stopped when she was pretty sure no other cats were nearby. Then she faced Pantherclaw. "I... i wanted to say that..." then she looked down. "That even though i am a medicine cat... i... i fell in love...." she admitted.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 am

Pantherclaw eye filled with shock "With who?"he asked a bit shakily. Cloudkit hid in a nearby bush and heard what Leafpetal said to Pantherclaw.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 am

Leafpetal, still looking down, shuffled her feet. "you..." she wispered.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 am

Pantherclaws eyes were wide with the shock then he blushed a bit "I like you to, I always have ever since we were kits,"Pantherclaw ammited. Cloudkit stared at the two cats with confusment in his eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 am

Leafpetal blushed a bit, then looked up at Pantherclaw, her eyes locked with his. Love could be easily seen between them.

((AWW!!! SO CUTE!!!!))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

((THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!!))

Cloudkit saw what was happening but before he could get out of ear shot he sneezed.

((lol silly Cloudkit))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games