Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:48 pm
"Oh, of course!" Nana said, standing up with a smile. She was glad for the distraction, and began hunting for long-stemmed flowers. Despite her hard heart toward humans, she didn't much like hurting flowers, either, so she vowed to only pull up the rude ones.

Mimicry stepped back out from behind the mushroom in a nicely tailored, bloodless suit. "Okay, I'm done," he sighed with a faint smile. "It looks like everyone else is nearly ready. Where should we host this?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 pm
"Here seems the best spot" She could think of no better place to host the wedding then by the pretty lake in the forest she had known for years "Thank you nana" She picked up another flower that complained  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 pm
Mimicry nodded and smiled. Now that he thought about it, that had been a somewhat silly question to ask. "You're right," he said. "Here is definitely the best spot."

"Aye, and that way the Caterpillar doesn't have to move," the Hatter chipped in with a wink. Tick let out a soft giggle and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Nana stood up and brought the flowers she had collected over to Indya, to combine them with the ones the bride herself had picked. "Oh, wait," she said. "Here, hold these for a moment."

She handed Indya the bouquet and reached into the satchel that she had thankfully gotten safely out of the Tweedles' home-- although they did still have the clothes she had arrived in-- and pulled out a shimmering silk ribbon that seemed to reflect every color in the rainbow, but shining especially bright on the red and orange.

"It's a special silk made only in the Plains," she explained with a smile. She tied the ribbon around the bouquet and finished it off with a little bow. With a little laugh, she added, "This is very rare. I would keep it after the wedding, if I were you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:20 am
She smiled as she took the flowers in hand. "Thank you nana it's beautiful , I sure will " She held the boquet tightly as she turned to look at mimcry  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm
Mimicry gave Indya one of those silly nervous smiles and brushed back his snowy hair. "To think, after all this talk and planning and everything, we're finally doing this," he said. He couldn't hide the nervousness and excitement in his voice, so he didn't bother to try. "The Caterpillar should be finished brushing up on his studies soon...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:25 am
She nodded "I can't believe what we've become mimicry, from enemies to lovers and now.." She blushed as she looked up at him  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:47 am
"We are forever," Mimicry finished, clasping her hand. "No matter what."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:49 am
She smiled up at him "Yes.. forever " She looked at the caterpillar "
are you ready caterpillar?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:57 pm
The Caterpillar gave a loud, exaggerated sigh. "Just about," he huffed.

Miss Nera rolled her eyes at him. "Pay him no mind," he told the young couple. "He's just being difficult because he's ashamed at being forgetful."

"I am no such thing!" the Caterpillar retorted indignantly. "I'm perfectly ready to carry this through, right now! Watch me!"

Mimicry smiled at Indya again. "Well, I suppose this is it...."

((I have no idea how to play out a wedding scene in an RP.... You can do it if you want, or we can have it "understood" that it happened, or whatev....))

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:30 pm
(We can skip the wedding and Indya will stay for a bit before saying she's heading for the castle)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:27 pm
((Okay. I'll just write a couple lines or some such. And don't forget, Nana's coming too! Like a ninja o_O ))

The wedding was fairly short and simple, but sweeter and more heartfelt than any royal Wonderland wedding could possibly have been. The Caterpillar orated between pulls on his hookah, every now and then blowing rings of sweet-smelling smoke that settled around the couple before dissipating into the air.

The witnesses-- aside from Miss Nera, who observed from her web-- sat on the grass; Cheshire and Alice with a child in each lap, Nana and Jasper clasping hands, Marchy and the White Rabbit squishing Dormy between them, the Hatter with an arm around Tick's shoulders and his free hand holding his hat in his lap.

The Caterpillar had finished speaking. Mimicry and Indya had taken their vows. Mimicry grinned at Indya, unable to contain his joy. "It's official," he said. "We're married."

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:08 am
Without hesistation she leaned over and kissed mimicry, cutting off anything else he might of wanted to say. She was estatic , she had the life she had wanted since childhood.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 pm
The group broke out in raucous applause, laughing at Mimicry's surprised face. He felt himself blushing, but paid it no mind and wrapped his arms around Indya, enjoying the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:05 pm
She wrapped her arms around him, breaking the kiss after a few moments for air "well let's celebrte then! " She took the ribbon off the boquet, tying it to her wrist . leaning close to mimicry she smiled "I love you mimicry, now and forever"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 pm
As if directed by a cue, the flowers surrounding the lake began to sing to celebrate the occasion. The Hatter produced an entire tea set seemingly out of nowhere, and the Caterpillar, satisfied with the outcome of his labors, nodded to a member of his insect harem. The insect woman smiled and disappeared for a moment, returning with an incredibly large tray that practically spilled over with food.

"Obviously, I saw this coming," the old bug said with a little smirk. Clearly, he was very pleased with himself. "So I had my ladies prepare a feast to cater the event."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games