Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 am
Hogwarts Express Winter Term 2010
Destination: King's Cross Station

You come out of the horseless carriages and take one more glance at the place you called home for this last term. You count your memories in your thoughts and just know you'll be back another year to meet new people and have new adventures.

The sun glints off a destination sign that reads, "Platform Nine and Three Quarters" and you check the time of the departure "11 am". A smile curves on your lips and you're ready to take off for the holidays as you find yourself walking to a compartment with your trunk on tow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:32 am
Train Schedule

User Image

March 1 - 4

* Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station bright and early
* Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

March 5 - 9

* Train departs from Hogsmeade Train Station
* Trolley Witch makes her rounds.

March 10 - 12

* Trolley Witch makes final rounds
* Hogwarts Express arrives @ King's Cross Train Station  

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 am
Passengers
Note: Graduates are not allowed unless they're part of Hogwarts staff.
If this is you, please type the following in your first post before roleplaying.

Quote:
GRADUATE
STAFF ROLE: (insert role here)

User Image

Conductor:
HPGoG Train Conductor

Trolley Witch
HPGoG Trolley Witch

Hogwarts Faculty
Avatar34 (Substituting for Icee's House Elf Class)

Students
User Image
Animekitty47
Oshenukhar
x_EnDrIa_x
intoxicatedsmiLes

User Image
The Queen Lana
Stardust Disaster

User Image
Jatar
Nike_goddess-of-victory
Serenity Howlett
Lyra Elizabeth

User Image
Fiyori_Takeshi
Ume Tanaka
DownAzzLette
Summer_Breeze1507
techpriest35

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 24
Hufflepuff: 4
Ravenclaw: 24
Slytherin: 43

Last update
p. End
Last Poster : (GMT hours)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 am
Erik, checked his watch, then cleared his throat for all on the platform to hear, "This is the Express! Bound for King's Cross Station! ALL ABOARD!"  

HPGoG Train Conductor

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm
User ImageFiyori entered the train with slow sad steps as she looked back once more at the place that been her home during her stay there. "I'm really gonna miss it Pegasus" confessed the slightly depressed Slytherin as she found an empty compartment nearby and sat down.
Feeling down himself, Pegasus unwrapped himself from Fiyori's arm so he could slither on up on her shoulder. Once there he began to gently rub his head along her cheek. "Don't worry. We'll be back soon" he was trying to say through soft hisses.
Guessing what he was trying to do, Fiyori felt a small smile show itself on her face before nodding along. "Thanks Pegasus" she said as she stared at her reflection through the window. Her once blue eyes had turned a permanently light grey during her stay at Hogwarts and her guess for it was because she was half wolf. Sighing, she silently wondered if anything else would change about her besides her hair and eyes. "Oh well" she thought as she waited patiently to see if any of her friends would come soon. "I'll guess I'll have to wait and see."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 am
User Image
Ume hurries to catch the Hogwarts Express. The end of the semester came quickly, though she wished it had not. Once her trunk is loaded on the train she climbs inside and walks down the isle looking for a compartment.

((It's such a bother being busy...I hardly post anymore...have time to take a class and that about it. Terrible terrible))  

Sylvie Windren

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 am
Kitty boarded the train carrying her barn owl Rasey's cage as her trunk floated along behind her. She sighed. "Another term gone so quickly," she said to Rasey who blinked sleeply at her, "stuck-as-7th-year curse or no, its still sad leaving." Kitty trailed off as Rasey stuck his head under his wing. "Fine, go to sleep," she muttered half amused and half exasperated. That was the downside to a nocturnal pet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image Andrew and his new pet dog, "Ghi" in his kennel and Alkor his barn owl in a cage, boards the train to head home. He walks the corridor till he comes upon kitty, who was just trying to talk to her sleeping owl. "Hi Kitty, great semester huh?" Andrew asked in a stated manner.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm
*GRADUATE STAFF ROLE: Substituting for Icee's House Elf Class*

*Tina walks down the path from the carriages down to the platform 9 3/4 an onto the train, carrying her owl named Isabella in her cage and her cat named Kit, in an old picnic basket with an old and fluffy blanket inside it, her other arm. While all of her other possessions follow her while they levitated. She spots Kitty and Andrew and walks over.* And answering for Kitty says, "Yes, it was a great Term. Hello, Kitty and Andrew. I hope you Term was as wonderful as mine." *Then she stands on her tippy toes to see who else is here and sees Ume and Fiyori.* Then shouts over their heads, "Hello Ume, Fiyori, see you next term, hopefully." *She said "hopefully" because, she is planning to apply for a Teaching Position. Then turns back to Kitty and Andrew* "Do you mind if I sit with you Kitty?", said Tina hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Walks onto the train and walks down the train hall and stops at an empty compartment and puts things in there. Then walks out and goes too look for friends. Spots one in a compartment. Opens the door and sticks head in Hi Fiyori mind if i sit with you?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jatar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image
Jatar hauls her trunk behind her, Basil sitting haphazardly on her shoulder. She clamours up the stairs and glances around, finally setting her sights on an empty compartment. She jams her trunk in and plops down, reluctantly waiting for the train to head back to home. She sighs, petting Basil lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 am
Ume turns where she stands at the sound of her name and returns Tina's greeting.

Never wanting to impose on people, she sits down in the compartment across from Fiyori's compartment.

Sylvie Windren

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 am
"Hi, Tina, Andrew! Yep, this term was good. Of course you can sit with me, Tina! Do you want to join us too, Andrew? Tina, how'd you manage to evade the dreaded stuck-in-7th-year curse? What kind of job are you hoping to get next year?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm
*Sits down across from in Kitty in the compartment* "Well, to tell you the truth I got sick (in RL too). However, I keep up my minimum posts will I was not so active though. And then when I came back this term I had already Graduated. So I asked the Mod Squad what I could/should do now and Icee informed (and so did the rest of the Squad of something that I could do) that she need some help Teaching her House Elf class until the End of This Term and I happily accepted. If you remember, Quite a while ago I taught you Astronomy. That's what I'm hoping to Teach again. I already have several Lesson made up for examples of what the class would be like. However, if I don't get that Teaching Position I hope to Teach Ancient Runes. I loved that when my Teacher, Celest, was Teaching that class. Maybe I could teach both who knows. I think I would be pushing my luck with two though, what do you think?" *As she said all this she realized she was rambling again and looked to Andrew* "Well, we don't bite." *Then she waved him to come into the compartment.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 pm
@juni i know you made the poll i have a sugesstion add a new option the next person says no its not twins its clones mwhahahah i am at two places at onece ha
*gets on the train and heads home to my elven friends*

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games