Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggot

Green Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:26 pm
I should post more often. Hi guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:07 pm
Firefall is p. fun  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 pm
Maggot: Hi.

Sorry I was gone, finally signed up for the playstation network and am playing SCV right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 pm
I should post more too... but I lurk the GCD and rarely post... and then... well, in general I just forget guilds even exist.  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:58 pm
The Undead Suitor
Firefall is p. fun

Oh?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
Firefall is p. fun

Oh?

Yeah

gameplay-wise and pvp it pretty much mirrors the earlier Global Agenda

like...REALLY mirrors. same class types/weapons and everything. except it ditches the item progression with a class tree that unlocks occasional weapons and mods, no armor upgrades or anything.

pvp is nothing to write home about, typical jumpy-spaz frantic 5-man team deathmatch where if you stop jumping around for more than 1 second you die.

whats really fun is the persistent world

its beautiful to look at (being a resort in Brazil and all) and is incredibly open allowing you to zip around on jetpacks and s**t

and the area is inhabited by the bugs from Starship troopers, so you know, never get tired of shooting those ******** other enemies are "The Chosen" which are...aliens? I think. They came with the Mending.

basically the Chosen are there to occasionally take over towns and watchtowers so PCs can take them back. its really simple right now in beta, but theyre going to introduce this full on war system where players (or the enemies) can assault bases/supply things/etc to well...war

basically, its part of Firefall's "staged content" where when the devs make new content it doesnt get automatically released, it gets added to the overworld behind "the mending" basically...space "fog of war", and by fighting the Chosen the fog of war gets pushed back revealing new areas.

basically, its one giant gambit to give players a sense of ownership over the persistent world..by making it..NOT.. persistent I guess?

idk

its fun, the art styles interesting (even though I have to hang my head whenever I see a female engineer or assault) and it allows me to legitimately use the word "THUMPING" in conversions several times a day.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:29 am
Just got back last night from the anime convention I was at. (Eirtakon) Best weekend of my life ever. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 am
cats.
this place needs more catss  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 am
Morning...Cat kept me up all night again..wanting to play. sweatdrop But I am still trying to get used to the Playstation network. I hope to get some cards to buy some addons and stuff for Playstation Home.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 am
I can wait for the next supernatural episode!

Maybe watching the new Walking Dead ep will calm me a bit xDDD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 am
WORKIN 9 TO 5

9 TOOOOOOOOOO 5

well

9:45 to 5 so they can keep me PT, but I'm working about 30 hours this week.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:22 pm
Fridayyyy~~~
Please get here faster. heart  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:34 pm
I start my new job at the senior center tomorrow and I'm getting a bit nervous. I'm required to wear slacks like a uniform style and whatnot. Not only that, I have to take a TB test. gonk Damn it all, I hate needles. ;A;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:26 am
It's amazing how your world can be turned upside down in the space of two weeks.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 am
Well, more people are getting the achievement of Loiterer. I still didn't get it despite being on I think everyday. I think I might need to uncheck when I log in everyday or I'll never get it.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games