Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Magnificent Moonbeam
Comp shutting down on me randomly, I think it's because of the overheating and the dust inside. It better stay on this time, it's driving me nuts everytime it shuts down randomly

Could be a problem with the power supply, if its randomly shutting down. Is it blue-screening or is it just up and shutting off?
Just up and shuts down...No blue screen of death. sweatdrop I'll try to work on it tomorrow. *is using her Wii to type on here*
Genea: Thanks for the suggestion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 am
Well, my computer's okay for now as it needed to cool down before I used it again. That was why I used my Wii to type last night.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 pm
Gah, trade notifications still don't show up for me. ><
Anyone else have this problem? I've probably missed seeing a sticky for it or something, but I've had this problem for the longest time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:55 pm
Chixen
Gah, trade notifications still don't show up for me. ><
Anyone else have this problem? I've probably missed seeing a sticky for it or something, but I've had this problem for the longest time.

Has is turned off somehow? Have you checked the notifications thing in the account settings?

o.O

Or just make a bug report. sweatdrop  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:56 pm
Tumblr is so slow tonight -.- I need more entertainment!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm
Iehonatane
Has is turned off somehow? Have you checked the notifications thing in the account settings?

o.O

Or just make a bug report. sweatdrop
I checked my settings earlier to make sure, and everything is set to what it should be, although I didn't really see anything that mentioned trades specifically. I did a search and found other people affected by the same problem, so I'm guessing it's a known issue.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:30 pm
I don't think I've had that problem yet. Then again I did do a trade with Naramaru to help with her quest when she gave me art in return for my help.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am
Sorry Chixen, I've never come across that problem before. I can't think of anything to suggest only to make a bug report.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 pm
I'm sure it's my computer overheating. It felt a bit warm because of me using it so much and that there's probably some dust stuck in there. sweatdrop

Heroine: Nice new avi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm sure it's my computer overheating. It felt a bit warm because of me using it so much and that there's probably some dust stuck in there. sweatdrop

Hopefully your computer will be back to normal soon! Also thank you for the compliment. 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

Hopefully your computer will be back to normal soon! Also thank you for the compliment. 3nodding
Your'e welcome. I think it's jutst needs to coll down and get rid of the dust. 3nodding I just make additions and subtractions to this avi (since I did sell Dice Bunny so I don't have a bust mod going on. I wish we get that option for our avis someday but not for items in the cash shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:36 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

Your'e welcome. I think it's jutst needs to coll down and get rid of the dust. 3nodding I just make additions and subtractions to this avi (since I did sell Dice Bunny so I don't have a bust mod going on. I wish we get that option for our avis someday but not for items in the cash shop.

Ah that's good, that means it should be alright then. I think it's silly that we don't have the option to have larger busts on our avatars by default. A lot of the boob mods are very expensive and layer awkwardly with other items. For instance you can't wear any pants or skirts with Petal Professor Hana, which limits it's usability. I remember you suggesting a white recolour of Rosamund Revenge before, I'd definitely be in favor of that. The chest mod in the original item is one of the more flexible ones, if it didn't only come in black.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:50 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

Ah that's good, that means it should be alright then. I think it's silly that we don't have the option to have larger busts on our avatars by default. A lot of the boob mods are very expensive and layer awkwardly with other items. For instance you can't wear any pants or skirts with Petal Professor Hana, which limits it's usability. I remember you suggesting a white recolour of Rosamund Revenge before, I'd definitely be in favor of that. The chest mod in the original item is one of the more flexible ones, if it didn't only come in black.
I still want a white Rosamund's Revenge. 3nodding And I agree that it is quite expensive for the boob mods, but I'd be all over the white Rosamund's Revenge corset. emotion_kirakira I read once that we have to be nice to PRlSM for that to happen. If it is an optoin in the Black Friday Sale, I'd go nuts over it, or as a REI bundle recolor. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

I still want a white Rosamund's Revenge. 3nodding And I agree that it is quite expensive for the boob mods, but I'd be all over the white Rosamund's Revenge corset. emotion_kirakira I read once that we have to be nice to PRlSM for that to happen. If it is an optoin in the Black Friday Sale, I'd go nuts over it, or as a REI bundle recolor. heart

We'll have to be extra nice to PRISM then! xd If it was in the Black Friday Sale I'd definitely splurge on one. heart  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Halfling Heroine

We'll have to be extra nice to PRISM then! xd If it was in the Black Friday Sale I'd definitely splurge on one. heart
Same. I really hope this happens so I can get that and maybe a Lovely Lucie. (i only like it for the white clothes and not the makeup.)  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games