Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 am
Yesterday I jogged til I puked and almost passed out.

Today I jumped rope instead because my muscles were like b***h U WALKED 5KM ALREADY TODAY, IF U RUN I WILL KILL U. 15 minutes of skipping = ohmygod.

Gonna be all fit and sexy in no time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 am
Genea

I used to do that. Then my asthma slowly got worse and I had to stop running as much. The last time I pushed myself way past my limitations was when I ran the quarter mile in 58 seconds and proceeded to collapse and vomit. ;-;

It would have been about 45 seconds but I didn't pace myself and about 80% through I slowed down for little bit.  

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 am
I had a fun evening yesterday with my friends. We all went to the cinema in costume to see "Sinister". The film itself was pretty terrible, but we had a laugh none the less. I dressed up as Mini Mouse~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 am
That's great, Heroine. I dressed up as a fallen angel with aqua hair and feather earrings. xd

@ the manga: I'm surprised and a bit mad that in this manga, Nyx is a guy? It would've been better of Nyx was a woman like in traditional myth, but then again, nothing is based on traditional Greek Mythology in the world of gaia. sweatdrop *is part Greek.* Man, I am feeling bad for choosing Dark Elves for Halloween, I think I'll be on the good guys side on Christmas.

I am thinking of saying "Don Kuro, you have chosen a path of evil and now you shall pay."  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 pm
(Since I figured you all would like this):

This is an actual college class at my college. I like how they try to make it sound all professional and stuff...when really, it's just Tumblr: The Class and you write slash fics for a grade.

User Image

See, if there was actually a class here dealing with real, canon LGBT relationships in the media at my college, it wouldn't be a big deal, but there's not. So people are only getting 1/2 the story and I personally feel like legit portrayals of LGBT relationships are a lot more important than crazy yaoi fangirls.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:44 pm
Eudaemon
(Since I figured you all would like this):

This is an actual college class at my college. I like how they try to make it sound all professional and stuff...when really, it's just Tumblr: The Class and you write slash fics for a grade.

User Image

See, if there was actually a class here dealing with real, canon LGBT relationships in the media at my college, it wouldn't be a big deal, but there's not. So people are only getting 1/2 the story and I personally feel like legit portrayals of LGBT relationships are a lot more important than crazy yaoi fangirls.

chapter 7: the importance of yaoi hands  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm
Nyx is a man because reapersun only draws men and manly women

That or everyone has a round face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 pm
Dell Conagher
Genea

I used to do that. Then my asthma slowly got worse and I had to stop running as much. The last time I pushed myself way past my limitations was when I ran the quarter mile in 58 seconds and proceeded to collapse and vomit. ;-;

It would have been about 45 seconds but I didn't pace myself and about 80% through I slowed down for little bit.

Oooh sucks about the asthma. sad

I'm 25, it's time to take control of myself and my life. No more waiting for s**t to happen, I'm gonna get out there and do it.  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Prince Ichi

I think the first reason seems more true enough because of her obsession with Sherlock. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi

I think the first reason seems more true enough because of her obsession with Sherlock. emotion_sweatdrop
No, Reaper has always drawn the same things, even before she worked for Gaia.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:44 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi

No, Reaper has always drawn the same things, even before she worked for Gaia.
Oh, I see. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm
whee. Normally I salt and butter rice, but tonight I was feeling lazy. Tasted it plain. Decided, "It's good enough."

mmm, plain brown rice.  

Rayinte

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 pm
Comp shutting down on me randomly, I think it's because of the overheating and the dust inside. It better stay on this time, it's driving me nuts everytime it shuts down randomly  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:49 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Comp shutting down on me randomly, I think it's because of the overheating and the dust inside. It better stay on this time, it's driving me nuts everytime it shuts down randomly

Could be a problem with the power supply, if its randomly shutting down. Is it blue-screening or is it just up and shutting off?  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 pm
Might be power settings in the BIOS ******** I RLY RLY WANT MEXICAN

SOMEONE BRING ME TACOS AND A BURRITO AND SOME NACHOS AND MAYBE A FEW ENCHILADAS.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games