Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 pm
archbaker
Did you read that sign about the shady ladies?

*nod* I did, but I'm not sure what to make of it. I suppose I should be carrying a sharp weapon or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 pm
I'm sure they're not that bad. I mean it does sound a bit.. ominous, but at least it's exciting.  

archbaker

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm
archbaker
I'm sure they're not that bad. I mean it does sound a bit.. ominous, but at least it's exciting.

Hmm that's one way to look at it wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm
*materializes downstairs and finds a surprise in her bed* eek
how lovely...

((nightums all!! - was in ZOMG wink ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm
*goes back down to her rooms and quietly slips inside. Headed straight to her bedroom, she sees that Showcase is still there asleep. Poor guy, work sure is taking a lot out of him lately. Guess I'll let him catch up on his rest. She quickly undresses and slips into bed, snuggling up close to him and quickly falls asleep.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 5, 3, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm
*He slips in through the back door, locking it behind him. Goes down the stairs and drops off his jacket and hat at the coat rack. Heads into her room and removes his street clothes. He yawns as he slips under the covers of her empty bed. For a few moments he lies there, missing her greatly, but his tiredness takes over and he soon falls asleep.* User Image

(( Edit: Oh man! So close to all 5's! gonk ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*He slips in through the back door, locking it behind him. Goes down the stairs and drops off his jacket and hat at the coat rack. Heads into her room and removes his street clothes. He yawns as he slips under the covers of her empty bed. For a few moments he lies there, missing her greatly, but his tiredness takes over and he soon falls asleep.* User Image

(( Edit: Oh man! So close to all 5's! gonk ))

((LOL, a cop w/a "wanted" poster! Now that would be too funny! rofl ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 5, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 pm
(( I have been trying for a wanted poster ever since she started this deal! This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've gotten just one number away! gonk And yes, that would be quite the sight in my Sig, wouldn't it! rofl ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm
*drags in and leaves a note on the bar*

Dear Friends,
Psihug and I have contracted a mysterious illness and are being flown to a top secret military installation until they determine we are no longer a threat to the happiness and well-being of the guild. Sorry to leave on short notice. We will miss you all.

Love,
bandaidd (and psihug)

PS. If ops want to take over or lock my threads, that works for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:17 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( I have been trying for a wanted poster ever since she started this deal! This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've gotten just one number away! gonk And yes, that would be quite the sight in my Sig, wouldn't it! rofl ))

((@ Dougherty: I'd have to make you a special COP sign for your signature instead. wink ))

*Finds the note left by Bandaidd and Psihug* I hope it isn't too serious. confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 am
((Bandy noo!!! *cries for you*))

*rolls over and bumps into Black* stare
this is going to become a habit I suppose...
*sighs and crawls out of bed tucking Black back in - puts up a curtain and changes then heads up into the bar*
Well I guess I'll need a triple shot of espresso this morning...
although I feel more lively than usual. surprised

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 am
* wakes up and notices he is alone in the bed again. He slips out from the covers and puts his clothes back on and then heads up to the bar to grab a drink and sees Ayami in the bar * Good morning....* with a small smile on his face as the events of last night still hovered inhis mind *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 am
well good morning sun shine...
you sleep well?..

*finishes up her morning coffee*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am
* smiles and chuckles at her sunshine comment * I did...* grabs a quick shot of brandy before sitting down next to Ayami * You?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am
*slips in and nods to Black and Ayami, before heading straight behind the bar to make a hot chocolate*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games