Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 pm
Man, I had a great time at work's cookout~ A lot of stuff was cooked on the grill like hot dogs and hamburgers, we had potato salad (I preferred the home-styled ones myself, not caring for it), chips, pink lemonade and a cupcake. I got one with a ring of a yellow angry bird with a witch hat on and a friend whom I went out to eat sushi with, got the one with one of the pigs in the pumpkin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 pm
Haha, I am not editing a doctoral dissertation for $10 an hour, are you crazy? Granted, it's not for a real university and so isn't that difficult to get through, but even still, proper editing is way more intensive than people assume and you're going to have to pay more than just barely above minimum wage.

But that said, yay, I'm getting money~

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:10 pm
i doubt any of yall are into the chiptune scene as much as i am but chibi-tech put up her new stuff that she performed at the last blipfest and it rules and i want to share http://chibitech.bandcamp.com/

im not a fan of dubstep but im absolutely blown away with what she was able to do with the gameboy soundfront and nothing else

btw her gimmick is that she talks with a gameboy as well, and when she plays live shows she has a robomaid on stage with her that translates everything she's saying

edit: maybe i should make a chiptune appreciation thread  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:31 pm
meekstape
i doubt any of yall are into the chiptune scene as much as i am but chibi-tech put up her new stuff that she performed at the last blipfest and it rules and i want to share http://chibitech.bandcamp.com/

im not a fan of dubstep but im absolutely blown away with what she was able to do with the gameboy soundfront and nothing else

btw her gimmick is that she talks with a gameboy as well, and when she plays live shows she has a robomaid on stage with her that translates everything she's saying

edit: maybe i should make a chiptune appreciation thread
That's some pretty wicked stuff.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 pm
Can't muster enough enthusiasm for gaia

also I stalked Meeks. I follow her on twitter and was tempted to friend request on facey.

I feel bad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 pm
We has a new cat! He's a pretty black cat with green eyes! emotion_kirakira If only I had a memory card for my camera, I would've shown you guys a image of him. His name is Cash.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm
Genea

also I stalked Meeks. I follow her on twitter and was tempted to friend request on facey.

I feel bad

friend me on facebook onegaishimasu  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:04 pm
meekstape
Genea

I feel bad

friend me on facebook onegaishimasu
emotion_kirakira Goatse friends forever!  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:49 pm
He still hasn't come out from under my bed. emotion_sweatdrop It'll be a while before he comes out hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:06 pm
And now I remember why I quit tumblr...

Voice actress makes a joke about "one-legged gay iguana demographics", instantly labeled as transphobic, homophobic monster.

I swear the slimy fans from the cesspools of every fandom gather on tumblr.

Obviously, I am not referring to people who use tumblr for art, writing, or...generally not being psychotic. I've gotten multiple hate mail saying I am a homophobic b***h for....not liking slash pairings. Not canon pairings, fandom-made slash pairings.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 am
HURRICANE SANDY GO AWAY  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 am
Morning, everyone. sweatdrop My new cat came out from under my bed last night for the litter box. But he was quite friendly to me as I petted him and invited him up to my bed. Now, this time he hides in my closet. Apparently, he's become my new little buddy.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:54 pm
Attacks 445 Heals 555

Now I wait!!! ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm
Iehonatane
Attacks 445 Heals 555

Now I wait!!! ^__^
Nice! I haven't had the patience, still only have Attacks 102 Heals 452. I want the achievement, but last time I tried to get some healing done, I nearly fell asleep while playing the memory game.
><;  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
Attacks 445 Heals 555

Now I wait!!! ^__^
Nice! I haven't had the patience, still only have Attacks 102 Heals 452. I want the achievement, but last time I tried to get some healing done, I nearly fell asleep while playing the memory game.
><;

I understand how you feel.

I'm like so done with this event. So so so done.. -.-' I was thinking of getting the vampire items with a mule but hells no. I can't look at those games any more.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games