Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:29 pm
Zufluchtsort
Please let this post/topic last the night.

Why wouldn't it? It's not spam, it's not begging, and it's not a repeat topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:33 pm
lurichan
Tama Belmont
Yea, one of these days I'm going to kidnap him... lol, he needs to hurry up! Urg! I'm le tired.

Are you waiting for him to get online?

Yeah, he told me to wait til 2am....dammit, time needs to go faster.  

Samyueru Nakio

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:34 pm
lurichan
Zufluchtsort
Please let this post/topic last the night.

Why wouldn't it? It's not spam, it's not begging, and it's not a repeat topic.

Yeah, I never look. I wait until someone removes it; then I look. Besides ... Cellishide removed one of mine for being controversial. Though he said it was due to a Gaia moderators request.

It is hard to think up something that isn't one of these 4 divisions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:35 pm
It does get a little harder to think up new thread ideas after a while, which is why if it's fallen off the first 3~5 pages then I don't really care if it's a repeat thread as much as I used to.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:38 pm
ceilisidhe has the best intersts of the guild in mind when he does things. He knows it's important to me, and wants to make sure that my dreams aren't destroyed by anyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:39 pm
I am a member of alot of guilds between my mules. Some have rules explaining not to revive anything prior front page. I look to see if there's anything similiar .. there isn't ... who new?  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:43 pm
Nothing wrong with reviving the topic threads, just as long as it isn't "So and so's blah blah blah lotto, contest, giveaway" that they desserted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:54 pm
lurichan
ceilisidhe has the best intersts of the guild in mind when he does things. He knows it's important to me, and wants to make sure that my dreams aren't destroyed by anyone...

I fully understand. I am just loosely testing ... I get worse - just give me a warning and i'll never do it again.

As you know I like loopholes and such ... I might save it for other less important guilds though.

To understand - what do I have to cross to be banned?  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:56 pm
Pretty much if you flame or discrimate you get one warning and if you keep it up, you're booted out no questions asked. That is the quickest and easiest way to get yourself banned. If you do annoying things on purpose, like l33t speak, making spam threads a lot in the main forum, ect, and are asked repeatly to cease and desist and ignore those requests repeatedly, then you might get banned as well. It's actually a bit hard to get yourself banned without being a troll or flamer though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:04 pm
I'll keep this in mind.

I ... sometimes it's just boring ... try to ... ya I can be annoying. In a fun way though; I have kept my intentions pure. Unless you find it a hassle; then i'll stop. But, I would never post anything that might endanger this guild - truely.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:05 pm
Usually I'm pretty flexible, and even when I'm in a bad mood I'll try to take a step back first before doing anything drastic.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:08 pm
I do try my best to not be a heavy handed authoritarian dictator, and I think I've achieved mixed levels of sucess in that goal.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:14 pm
xd

I take it you would have you quest progression up but you've crossed the 250 character limit? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:16 pm
That is what my quest thread is for. if anyone is curious about my actual progress they can just go to my thread, I keep my gold updated every k I earn. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:19 pm
But then I have to click on it. stare More convienant to have it posted, no?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games