Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am

kage no neko
Namikikyo
kage no neko
Apparently my toe infection isn't all better.
It seems like it's been hiding under a chunk of dead skin, and I now have a little hole in my toe.
Cleaned out best I could, hopefully it'll be all better now..

Ouch, That sounds awefully bad. Are you going to show it to a Doctor?

I really don't want to go to a doctor if I can't help it. I have no insurance, and that'd cost money.
I've had it suggested to me to try Fishmox, which is amoxicillin just the same.
I googled and apparently it's worked well in fish, cats, dogs, and people. And it's available without prescription, and at the prescribed dosage too..
If by tomorrow it's not looking better, I'm gonna order it.
The hole is apparently gone now, but now it's really red and looks like drying blood is in the skin.

Understandable. Though, It sounds like it is getting better if the hole is gone.

I've also heard of Fishmox, But my Mother always had some sort of antibiotic on hand so we never had a chance to try it. Maybe peroxide will be enough to clean it out if you have any of that.

I just hope it heals soon.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 am

Hasn't the "Christianity is a syncretism of pagan religions" argument already been debunked?

Bastemhet

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 am

Namikikyo
Understandable. Though, It sounds like it is getting better if the hole is gone.

I've also heard of Fishmox, But my Mother always had some sort of antibiotic on hand so we never had a chance to try it. Maybe peroxide will be enough to clean it out if you have any of that.

I just hope it heals soon.

Thank you. smile
Yes, it just looks like dried blood today, and nothing green of any sort is coming out. I have neosporin stuffed all in there too.. So hopefully it's getting better.

I was talking to my mom about it, she said "no, don't do it, fish medicine is toxic!" and called me a hard head when I was telling her why I'm going to try it. Pretty much, don't be such a hard head, waste the money and go to the doctor. sweatdrop I probably will if it gets much worse.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm

If it doesn't get better, I'd bite the bullet and go to a doctor, or try to find a reduced price/free clinic in my area. Infections are no joke.

IH_Zero

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Now that the financial aid problem has been thoroughly kicked in the a** (600 bucks in overage a semester, for books), my academic advisor became "concerned" with my situation and put a hold on, and is making me review my schedule for her before I can register. Classes start monday. This is like, the fourth time I will have registered for classes this semester in order to be shot down.

Hopefully it all gets fixed tomorrow and I can go about my next couple of semesters in peace. Then I'm transferring. sad
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Yay, guilt.

Gho the Girl

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm

AngryRobotsInc.
If it doesn't get better, I'd bite the bullet and go to a doctor, or try to find a reduced price/free clinic in my area. Infections are no joke.

emo That's part of the problem. There's no free places around here, and I'm having a difficult time even finding a sliding scale place.
If I have to go, I think I'll call Walgreens, ask their advice on where to go. They should have an idea of a cheap doctor..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Kage... have you checked with your local health department or called social services? Since you are single and aren't working, you might qualify for some services.

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm

too2sweet
Kage... have you checked with your local health department or called social services? Since you are single and aren't working, you might qualify for some services.

No, I haven't. But I figure they'd deny me since I live with my boyfriend..
I'll look into it though.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Dear 50 year man in fighting with us:

Please stop trying to recruit the freshmen co-eds. Particuarly by crouching down next to the sunbathing women. You ARE 50! THEY ARE 18! You are being ******** creepy-pants.

with love,
the queen of recruitment.

maenad nuri
Captain

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:57 pm

kage no neko
too2sweet

No, I haven't. But I figure they'd deny me since I live with my boyfriend..
I'll look into it though.

I don't think you living with your boyfriend would be much of a factor confused I live with mine and even with my job I only have to make a donation of whatever I can give to PP when I have to fill my pill prescription or need an exam.
You are not married; you are technically single. You do not work. You receive your financial support from someone else.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah, that's right, bad mouth M&R to me. That's gonna get you real far. Yeah, I bet you're a better judge of Tea than I am, what with you're knowing so little of her and having never actually spoken to her directly. That's the kind of thing that makes you an expert. I'm sure all she does tear down people beliefs and spit on them too, because that's just who she is. And there's totally a clique in M&R that holds it's Gardnerian-ness over everyone else because you know, there are just so many Gardnerians there. Really good observations there.

Bull ******** s**t.

One thing you got right? M&R is too intellectual for you.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Heheh, I always misunderstand when people are understating their problems, and either show too much, or not enough concern.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn
Yeah, that's right, bad mouth M&R to me. That's gonna get you real far. Yeah, I bet you're a better judge of Tea than I am, what with you're knowing so little of her and having never actually spoken to her directly. That's the kind of thing that makes you an expert. I'm sure all she does tear down people beliefs and spit on them too, because that's just who she is. And there's totally a clique in M&R that holds it's Gardnerian-ness over everyone else because you know, there are just so many Gardnerians there. Really good observations there.

Bull ******** s**t.

To be fair, from what I've known of him, he's not a bad guy, just...mouthy and opinionated beyond his knowledge.

Nines19

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:04 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Bull ******** s**t.

There a link for this?
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games