Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image

Turns around suddenly and smacks her husband across the face hard. How DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING TO ME!!! scream evil She pauses to get her riding crop and grabs a hold just right when some else starts to address her. eek Oh my ever loving god…WHAT?!!! scream She flings around white knuckled holding her riding crop and glares at this person who has interrupted her. CAN’T YOU SEE I’M TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF FOR ONCE AND PLAY A NICE, FRIENDLY, RELAXING GAME?!! I SWEAR EVERY…SINGLE…TIME…I WANT TO TRY AND ENJOY MYSELF, SOMEONE HAS GOT TO DOUBLE CHECK THIS, HAVE ME SIGN THAT, APPROVE THIS AND SIGN OFF ON THAT!! scream stressed The man winces and holds out a stack of papers to her. sweatdrop

She snatches them out of his hand and starts to skim the first one. You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! THIS ISN’T DONE YET?!!! stressed scream She throws the entire stack of papers into the air, reaches out and grabs this boy by the collar with both hands and shakes him as she shrieks. YOU GO BACK AND YOU TELL WILLIAM TO EMBRACE THE 21ST CENTURY!! THERE MUST BE AN APP FOR THAT AND HE CAN GEO TARGET A BLAST TEXT ANNOUNCEMENT TO FILL A COURTROOM IN AN INSTANT!!! scream scream She lets the boy go and he stumbles backwards.

Giovanni finds himself both pissed and turned on at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 pm
yum_tea Hatter creates a few cups of tea for her, Hare and Mousey as they watch the scene before them. As he's sipping Hare blinks a couple times in slight confusion. I feel like something else should be happening here.... question

rolleyes It's probably just you, nothing ever happens as it SHOULD here you know. The fox throws in a few cubes of sugar before stirring her cup.

You made me decaf right? Mousey inquired, dipping her tongue in to taste like a cat would to milk.

No really I feel like there was supposed to be someone else here. I know I read that thing a hundred times with all the changes that kept popping up! emotion_eyebrow

emotion_awesome POP GOES THE QUEENIE!
Hatter exclaimed as Her Redness fumed at the poor unfortunate souls.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image
Franco overhears his sister's level go from a 4 to a 10 and smirks.
Ehh, zitellona... You's should really tink about yous pressione sanguigna.
Whys don' yous let il principe take 'are of yous business affairs? capire?

cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm
*hears Psyzapp's assistant talking to her while she's trying to find the correct places in her shirt for her arms and head* Yes, I know.
That's much easier to do while human than as a cat.
cat_rolleyes *quickly pulls the rest of her costume on and runs back to the group* Taus, I think you're missing something here. cat_blaugh *picks his head up by one of his cat ears* You probably want this back.

User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 pm
User Image
*winces as he's picked up. He keeps forgetting how sensitive these cat ears are. Sure, he could alter his nerve endings to make it less painful, but truth be told, he kind of likes it* twisted

Don't touch that! gonk You don't know where it's been! gonk
*gets a bit squeamish with how the melted snow dripping from the severed head looks a lot like blood. Or is it actually blood!?* eek

User Image User Image User Image
Oh, it was -you-. I should have known emotion_facepalm
*feels like he must be losing brain cells from being connected to the cleric to have not caught on sooner* emotion_facepalm

*body motions for Kits to toss the head over*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:28 pm
*laughs* Why do you think I'm holding it by one ear? I don't know where it's been, but I can make a pretty good guess. *looks at the headless body, then at the head in her hand* Catch! *deliberately throws Taus' head high and wide* Oops. cat_twisted
User Image
*Cecil tunnels under the snow, hitting his head on Miro's croquet ball on his way back up. He blows a raspberry at it before looking around to see where he is* Ooooohhhh... *curls himself into a ball*
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:28 am
Seeing the head fly Hatter got an evil idea and spun her finger a bit chanting a small spell. Now now now we're playing croquet here, not soccer. It's rude to interrupt Her Majesty's game like that. Floating upward Hatter spin kicks the head downward. Once the spell was released Taus's head comes flying back at the Chesire like a meteor about to land. The snow floofed all around from the landing and when the red snow finally settled Taus's head was firmly attached behind Chesire's own head in between her shoulder blades. Floating back down to the others Hatter takes her mallet over shoulder in one hand and reclaims her cup of tea in the other resuming her drinking. Really really now I have never seen such poor taste in manners until that creature arrived in our domain. She muttered gesturing to Alice. You know this thing wouldn't even TOUCH any of my desserts that I slaved away making for tea time?? The nerve.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 am
User Image

THAT'S RIGHT!! scream The Queen states with conviction. Soccer is really Football, but Football is something else entirely and not played everywhere. And then there is Rugby which is NOT Football but Rugby is full contact LIKE Football with a different ball and nets on a stick!! whee Now POLO has mallets, a ball AND horses which is what THIS game is missing…HORSES! xp

Having returned his weapons to his person a bit ago, he literally facepalms as he listens to his lovely bride. emotion_facepalm Gesù Cristo

She suddenly gasps at the Hatter. You mean this girl was invited to tea and didn't even TASTE any of your desserts you slaved over?!! NERVE INDEED!! talk2hand Looks disapprovingly at Miro. And NOW she's holding up the game!! mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Not surprising. Come to think of it, I do not think she even had a sip of the tea I made her myself. It would be one thing if my servant had made it, but after I took the time and effort to make it myself, she did not even TRY it. talk2hand

*wants to object to such claims, as she's pretty sure she at least had some cakey while at Lia's tea party... though Hatter did step on the first slice she was given. And the tea, Ryzan kicked her out before it was cool enough! That's not -her- fault! However, with everyone's glaring eyes on her, she thinks perhaps it's best that she just get on with her turn*
S-Sorry eek sweatdrop

*mallet in hand, she rushes over to where she thinks her ball went and takes a swing, though the texture of what she hits is a lot softer and gummier than the hard red ball that she remembered* confused

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
*body reaches out to catch the head, only for Lia to intercept, to which it makes a rude gesture at her. Once his head in on Kits' shoulders, the body goes limp and falls into a snow bank*
tch...

*takes a moment to try to get his bearings, a bit more woozy than he anticipated from being tossed and kicked around, not to mention the throbbing headache. stressed But once he's got a better handle on his situation, he actually takes it pretty well*
I guess this is fine too...

*tries to make Kits' arms move to cop a feel* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:14 pm
Franco suddenly realizes all their supernatural mischief around him and goes completely pale in the face. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 pm
A high pitched squeal could be heard as the "ball" that Alice struck flew and went through a wicket and slowed down with the fluff of the snow. The hedgehog unrolled and rubbed its bruised backside before it gave a glare to the Non-Wonderlander before rolling back up and resting.

Pinching the bridge of his nose. Hare knew that Hatter couldn't contain herself too long. This was Wonderland afterall and nothing was fully sane here. In fact he was PROBABLY the closest to sanity in this place. rolleyes I wouldn't say the stranger was invited to our party. He comments as he walks to where his ball was and continues to speak as he raises his mallet to swing. She just...SHOWED up...when we were getting ready to sit down. He umfed as he struck the ball in his one armed fashion swing and his ball went through 2 wickets before diving into another snow bank.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:49 pm
Walks out of wardrobe, sips on a latte.
Finally feels like she has her composure back since the grunny massacre and unnatural reserection attempts earlier gonk

Sits on the sidelines to watch the scene play out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:39 am
eek *The extra just didn't know what to say in response to the angered Red Queen sweatdrop and clumsily picked up the scattered papers before scurrying back inside the Grand Room. Will had been watching the whole ordeal from the door, Oh for crying out loud. Now what?! stressed and let the man inside. While listening to the extra as he relayed what the Queen had said, Will takes the dis-shelved stack of papers from the extra, shuffles through them and locates the subpoena list, then dumps the entire stack of announcements in a nearby wastebasket. He then tells the extra to go ahead and immediately hand deliver all the Red Letter Subpoenas to everyone who's on the list, as that is the standard protocol for summoned court appearances, and sends the extra on his way. He should have -known- better, that -SHE- would want everything done in accordance with the latest high-tech capabilities. rolleyes

Will pulls out his cell and starts searching for a reputable blast texting app, finds one and installs it on his phone. He composes a General Announcement to all of Wonderland, inviting the public to attend the courtroom proceedings for the Red Domain Tart Thief, of which will be held at the Red Queen's discretion. He then saves the announcement and sends it out via a Blast Text, and geo-targeting all who are within the region of Wonderland. Within moments, Will's cell phone indicates an incoming Blast Text consisting of his General Announcement, and he scans around the room and out in the courtyard, nodding his head in approval when every single person starts checking their phone in receipt of the Blast Text General Announcement. There. Hopefully that will appease her Majesty ...temporarily, at least. neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:29 am
User Image

eek Gasps again at the Hare’s statement and speaks to her small group of guests. Hmmmm…not properly invited? emotion_eyebrow Ponders upon such suspicious behavior. I’ve heard of grifters who spend their days attending upscale parties, weddings and funerals posing as a distant family member or guest who has lost their formal invitation so they can get their fill of fine cuisine and fancy cocktails. Eyes Miro with suspicion. But since this waif has snubbed all culinary offerings, except for mine of course, emotion_awesome she’s either a very picky eater OR you all need to enroll in culinary school. emotion_eyebrow  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games