Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 pm
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Hay loona i know your really busy IRL but you didn't by chance forget the twins did you sweatdrop I can wait as long as you like i was just wondering is all. When ever you get a little free time i can rush them through if you need/want ?

Thank you for reminding me. I dunno if I forgot, or if it got buried in my notifications, or if gaia glitched, but I'll get to that now
Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:13 am
Fremy has 29 posts towards a helix fossil, can i use an Explorer Kit to get it on the next post ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Fremy has 29 posts towards a helix fossil, can i use an Explorer Kit to get it on the next post ?

Yes you can : ) Once you activate an item like that, the item becomes available for that many posts, even if you already have nearly enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:17 pm
Loonamist
Can we claim alola pokemon yet ? I was going to claim a Mareanie ad hold it until we released the region officially.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:59 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Can we claim alola pokemon yet ? I was going to claim a Mareanie ad hold it until we released the region officially.

Don't think so, no, sorry. Alolan pokemon can't be claimed until we have that stuff sorted out. If you want to put a placeholder, and, when alolan pokemon are available, quote one of us, link to the claim, and ask us to edit, that would probably be okay, but because things are already a little disorganized, we want to limit the alolan claims until we have things sorted. It helps us keep track of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 pm
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Don't think so, no, sorry. Alolan pokemon can't be claimed until we have that stuff sorted out. If you want to put a placeholder, and, when alolan pokemon are available, quote one of us, link to the claim, and ask us to edit, that would probably be okay, but because things are already a little disorganized, we want to limit the alolan claims until we have things sorted. It helps us keep track of things.
Ok then TY  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Ok then TY

So like with the Thanksgiving event we can claim a Pokemon from Sun/Moon and have it on hold until they are released?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:48 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Ok then TY

So like with the Thanksgiving event we can claim a Pokemon from Sun/Moon and have it on hold until they are released?

No, that's what you can't do. We will announce when you can begin claiming Alolan Pokemon, and the details of it.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:23 pm
Loonamist
For a sweet incense do i HAVE to battle every pokemon i rolled for ? I know for normal encounters i can run losing X points for the encounter but the sweet incense is pretty much free encounters for 24 hours so how does that work ? Iv got so many pointless rolls for Emory if i could avoid them id like to otherwise ill work through them all. And yeah i know "i shouldn't" have made so many rollss begin with if i wasn't going to use them all" but it wasn't until like roll 27 i even got the 1 pokemon i wanted = _=  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:52 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
For a sweet incense do i HAVE to battle every pokemon i rolled for ? I know for normal encounters i can run losing X points for the encounter but the sweet incense is pretty much free encounters for 24 hours so how does that work ? Iv got so many pointless rolls for Emory if i could avoid them id like to otherwise ill work through them all. And yeah i know "i shouldn't" have made so many rollss begin with if i wasn't going to use them all" but it wasn't until like roll 27 i even got the 1 pokemon i wanted = _=

Sorry, but yes, you have to battle them. The point of the Sweet Incense is free battling, and free exp, and the drawback is that it's random, and you can't pick and choose (even if you're just rearranging the order or 'skipping' battles); if you want to get specific pokemon, you can combine a black flute, but you have to post for it, and use it to encounter the desired pokemon, and it only works for one.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm
So I have Ragecandybars left over from the last event. Am I able to get the other Alola starters?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So I have Ragecandybars left over from the last event. Am I able to get the other Alola starters?

At this point in time, no, since the Ragecandy Bar has to be taken to a location connecting to the lab the starter you want is handed out in (Kanto's Pallet Town for Charmander, for example). Since we haven't released the locations for the Alola region, you can't get to Alola's lab yet. Once the region is officially released, you will be able to have your character travel there and claim a starter with a Ragecandy Bar, but not before.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:27 pm
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

At this point in time, no, since the Ragecandy Bar has to be taken to a location connecting to the lab the starter you want is handed out in (Kanto's Pallet Town for Charmander, for example). Since we haven't released the locations for the Alola region, you can't get to Alola's lab yet. Once the region is officially released, you will be able to have your character travel there and claim a starter with a Ragecandy Bar, but not before.

When did that change? At first I thought it was only to Birch who liked the bitter candy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:09 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

When did that change? At first I thought it was only to Birch who liked the bitter candy.

The rules on Rage Candybars for P:ER haven't changed. I believe you must be thinking of how it worked back in PHL2, as they did in fact require you to visit the lab itself to receive starters.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games