Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Really now? I hope she is well." Xero was happy to hear such great news from X about how she felt. Seemed his spell was not for nothing and she seemed happy again. That is good news, but do not get rid of that cloak for it holds special properties for you. Each cloak has its own properties for the user. I discovered this when I defeated a weak member and took his cloak to examine it. It increased his fire abilities but it did not help him for mine where far more superior. Though I have made two from this design that I use for training because they suppress the wearers abilities. Well I am off to see Diz one last time before I go to see if he needs anything from me before I leave for home."

Mood:Saddened
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Quote:

OOC sad (Thanks just message me if she is good to use))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:05 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Nami, her ears twitch as she knew what was happening to her. Her ears went down, wondering as to why this was happening. She looked at X and put her hand on her shoulder, and then looked at Sasha, her ears twitch. "Is there...anything to do...about this?" Sasha would hear in her mind, she'd rather not say this out loud.

[ooc: ]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Hector the True

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:15 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image

X nodded to Xero. She remembered her cloak was burned, however that didn't mean that she couldn't get it back.
"Kay. I hope you have a sea salt ice cream when you get back home."

Sasha looked at Odayaka and returned a telepathic message
"I hope she isn't turning out like Nami did a few weeks ago. I can keep her alive, but her heart will rest and there is little that I can do other than keep her alive. I can remove the illnesses she has but its gonna take a while. I wonder if X should stay here the entire time....she's already traumatized..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
]
Hector the True

(OOC: I think I'll just leave for a while and take care of the gummi stuff. Yogtz isn't really needed here right now.)
Yogtz looked to Sasha. "you look like you've got things handled for now Kupo. I have to go make a phone call and then I'll be right back. If things get hairy, send someone to get me kupo," he said. The moogle gently floated out of the room, being careful to maintain distance between him and Misty.
(exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:52 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"More off a mint person. See you soon," Xero stood and walked out off the room knowing that Nami and X were in good hands. He was now off to speak to Diz one last time before he returned home.

EXIT

Mood:Happy
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:30 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears went down as Sasha told her about Nami's incident, even more that Nami's recovery would take awhile. Her ears twitched again to send Sasha another 'mind message', "X shouldn't...stay here then...?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nyakko was the first one to walk in the room. He sniffed around, sensing someone from the Light family. By know, Kurona had started walking on her own and Jaecen, fearing the worst picked up the speed and past all of them. He ran to Nami's bedside and felt her cheeks. "Nami, come on. Don't do this. No, no, no. Wake up."
Byakko hopped on to the bed and stepped up to Nami's face. He tapped her nose with his and lay down on her chest. Jaecen looked to Byakko and grit his teeth. "Dammit..."
Kurona watched on from the door. She felt very uncomfortable, a cold chill running down her spine as she wiped her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Hector the True

User ImageUser Image

X fell off the bed again landing on her back when Light ran in. She knew exactly what was wrong, it made her really sad, especially that she couldn't help.

"Sis....is asleep. Her heart sleeps. She not dead though." X said looking like she wanted to cry but she couldn't.
"Just like all the others...."

"Nami will have to wake herself up, or someone goes in her heart to wake her up, but I have very little information about that." Sasha said trying to stay strong.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona reached out for X and barely made it in time to cushion her fall. "I gotcha..." She held onto X, hugging her.
Jaecen rested his head on the side of Nami's bed. His fist and forearm rested on the bed. He swore under his breath.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
Hector the True

User ImageUser Image

X held onto Kurona
"I think im cursed. Anyone I get close to, bad things happen."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"No, no you're not." Kurona held onto X and sat up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:14 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked over at Jaecen, Kurona and Tsuyoi as they entered the Infirmary. She was saddened to know that there was nothing to be done about Nami's condition. All they could do was wait and hope she would reawaken soon..Odayaka didn't like that however, she hated not being able to do anything.
Tsuyoi stood next to Odayaka, looking at Jaecen as he tried to wake up Nami, of course failing to do so. She looked down, feeling as useless as Odayaka does, "So...how are things little Oda?" she said as she looked at Odayaka.
Looking up at Tsuyoi, Odayaka's ears went down, her ears twitch as she sent a telepathic message to Tsuyoi, "I...I want to...help her...I need to...its sad...being unable to..."
She folded her arms, looking at Nami, "Listen...I understand how you feel...but, this is out of your hands Oda..."
Odayaka shook her head, "NO!" she said out loud. "...I...hate being...useless..." she said as she kept her head down, her hair hiding whatever expression she wore on her face.
Tsuyoi was surprised by Odayaka's sudden outburst. She had forgotten that Odayaka hated being useless. "Sorry...I didn't mean it like that..." she said, rubbing her head and looking towards Sasha, as if asking her to help calm Odayaka down.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:37 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Sasha got up from her seat and hugged Odayaka.
"you are not useless Odayaka, you are far from it. You are one of the hardest working people I know and have been blessed to know."

She looks towards Nami and then looks back at Odayaka
"Sadly things like this happen. I have seen someone wake up from what she's in, but its all going to be on how strong her heart is and her bond with others, I know of another way but without a keyblade, I can't really help." she sighed.

"I can make medicine all day and try to make Nami feel better, make her illness go away, but each time I do, it somehow gets stronger and resistant. It makes me feel useless but I know that if I give up, then there is no chance."

"You have to fight to secure your own fate." Misty said
"Hey Sasha, mind if I step out, there is a tournament at Olympus Colleseum and i'd like to join."

Sasha sighed
"I'd rather you stay here, we don't know how strong you are now, but if you really want to go, you may."

X held onto Kurona tightly
"Then why do any of my friends, their heart goes to sleep when Im around them too much. It almost happened to other friends and they had to distance themselves from me."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:45 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona set her hands on both sides of X's head and looked into her eyes. Jaecen interrupted, leaving his head resting against the bed. "X, it's nothing to do with you. She's been gravely ill since she was born. If I could have done something when she were younger, I would have. Her body just grew too weak and all the strength in her heart is letting her rest..."
Kurona turned to Jaecen. She thought to herself. Surprisingly, he's still good with kids... Kurona cleared her throat but it still cracked as she spoke. "Thank you, Jace..."
He stood up and walked over to the window, looking up at the clouds.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:22 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka kept her head down, her hair still hid her face. Her ears were down, which was the only obvious thing that showed she still felt troubled. However, she accepted Sasha's hug and comfort, and knew that getting upset wouldn't make things better. She calmed down, looking up at Sasha as her face was back to the normal, almost expressionless way it always was. "Thanks...Sasha..." she then looked at Tsuyoi, "And...sorry...Ms. Tsuyoi..."
Tsuyoi shook her head, "Nah, it's all right. I understand how you feel..." she then crouched down as her face was at the same height as Odayaka's now, "From what Sasha says, you're doing a very good job...so just keep on doing what you know how to do all right?" she said as she pets Odayaka's head.
Her ears twitched upon being pet, "Mhm!" she said with a nod. She then looked back at Sasha, "I...want to help...in any way...help care...for Nami..."
She smiled at Odayaka and got back up, looking over at Jaecen. She walked over to him and stood next to him, looking at Nami then at him, "You...gonna be all right?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games