Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:40 pm
awe, darkdark rants had died down =o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm
darkdark scares me...

i have nothing to rant about because if i did id strech(sp?)the page my life is hell thats all i have to say

EDIT: im a whiney brat please dont read this but the darkdark thing is true  

SyndicationSuperstition

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:30 pm
yeah, but thanks to scary darkdark, my thread is still alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:03 pm
good point i guess people like that stuff  

SyndicationSuperstition

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:45 pm
heart I'm in a rantin' mood~

Okay, soooo~ I just got done going through some thread on some forum where they were posting examples of "good" and "bad" cosplay. These people... have seriously freakin' ridiculous quality standards, methinks. Not everyone is a brilliant seamstress, and many people try very hard with cosplaying and are proud of it no matter what the result. Aha, and one of the examples of "bad" cosplay they'd posted was a group I saw last Otakon and thought were the most amazing costumes I'd seen. But, yea.

Let's get something straight, kiddies. We're losers dressing as cartoon characters. We've already thrown our dignity on the lines. What the hell makes you think you have any right to say, "Oh, that girl makes a terrible [insert character here] because she's too short! D:<" or "That guy is so ugly! He should stay away from cosplaying!" Ahaha, notice I don't see you posting any of your own goddamn pictures. Could it be because *gasp* you'd be afraid someone would be as much of an asshat as you are?!

Try cosplaying yourself for once, okay? I can tell you it is a lot freakin' harder than you'd think it'd be.

------

biggrin I'm aware that probably made no sense. My train of thought, which is usually pretty scattered, completely crashes when I'm angry. Not to mention I have a secondary annoyance going on about 10 feet away from me.
(8D And no, I didn't appear in that thread, if you're curious. I haven't really cosplayed much yet.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:11 am
lol, too short to cosplay.  

Syrotek
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:30 pm
This was soccer camp and I had the rromates from hell...I had to get up a whole half hour earlier than them because I had keeper training, and I set my alarm on my phone. The nights that I asked to have the light turned out at 10:45 which is 15 min before lights out they refused.Out of the kindness of my heart I said nothing to them, didn't yell at them of anything. I pretended to still be asleep.
Well, I come back that afternoon and we had a three hour break, and they bitched me out about my additude about them and that I was waking them up in the morning. I almost lost it. I didn't, but I still told the bitches on how things were gonna be.I told that they were the worst goddamn roommates I had ever gotten and that it was in no way my choice to be there and something along the lines of "Get your head out of your ******** a**, because I won't stoop to your wants and needs."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 pm
man i thought i was gonna give a whole 'nother page of rants before anybody visited again...

@Mr Moryama: Dont worry, I scare myself. A lot. Plus ive had plenty of people whove told me theyre scared of me 3nodding

im slightly hyper, even though im tired and its 11 at night, but ive nothing to rant about...not really, anyways. All I can say is never ride in the back of a van for 6 hours with ur little sis and ur even littler cousin. Caitlin (the cousin...nobody will ever know her so its safe to give her name, i think) decided that it was fun to copy every move i made, from turning my head to look out the window, to writing, to elbowing me in the gut (the last thing was mostly my stupidity, hehe). Then Jenni (the sis...also unknown in the realm of Gaia), keeps interrupting my valuable music-listening, story-writing time to ask me the answers to multiple clues in a word search. If u dont know the damn answer, then dont ask someone whos obviously busy. Yes i count trying to figure out what anime has the song im listening to as its opening as being busy. Theyre both demon children, i swear *twitches violently*

and thats the end of that. no yelling. im not in the mood to yell. give me the hours ill be spending tomorrow with my mum, and i just might yell.  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 pm
ARRGHH!! DDD8< I hate bug bites!!

They itch. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:34 pm
ha heres one:

ok so i was planning on going to Yellowstone with my dad during the week of my b-day, which is August 7. it would be just the two of us roughin it in the woods along the Snake River in the Tetons, absolute, complete, total fun. theres kick-a** fishing and amazing scenery there. ive never gone. my dads already got the time approved for that week. i cant freaking wait to go.

so i get my registration notice for school in the mail today. Registration for juniors in my school is August 8. WTF?!?! i cant ******** be in Wyoming and ******** Colorado at the same time! I have to get my damn id pic taken and my ears and eyes checked that day! if we cant find another ******** day to register instead of the middle of the ******** week ill be in Yellowstone, I cant ******** go to Yellowstone!! nad if that happens, ill be so ******** pissed ull be scared to talk to me for a week. it would be my b-day present from Dad too! Holy ******** s**t!

bottom line: dont ******** with my Daddy-Daughter Vacation time, bitches. evil  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 am
P.S. on above rant: i found the alternate registration date, so the trip is on! *victory dance*

humanity sucks. people suck. the whole god-damn world sucks. that is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:02 am
Okay. This isn't that rant-y but.. I thought it was pretty evil of them. I still laughed nonetheless when they told me what they did though. xDD

Okay. On Saturday.. My friend and his "driver" went out with a megaphone. They drove to Barnes and Nobel and Borders.. and they screamed at the top of their lungs.. while using a megaphone. They shouted out Harry Potter spoilers for the last book. '-' That's just evil.. People were so upset they cried. :[ And also they charged the car.. >__>

But yeah.. In the end.. Police went to the "driver"'s house and gave him a $200 ticket. lol.  

SaintHiroku

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:03 am
And then.. when I was talking to them.. They told me what they said.. AHHH!! Stupid spoilers.. DD:<< Now I know what happens..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:12 pm
idiots.

thats when u take off ur left shoe and beat them senseless for doing such a thing. twisted  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:02 pm
darkdark7
idiots.

thats when u take off ur left shoe and beat them senseless for doing such a thing. twisted

lol. I could try. xDD But I wouldn't even be able to get them. lol.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games