Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson easily grabbed the ball, dodging Savannah's attempt to snatch it in the process. He tucked it safely underneath his arm and headed for the goals posts. Thus far, it was a good start.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: 1/3
                                                      Final Roll: - - -
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper-Caty, Seeker-Sera, Beaters-Leon and Tristan, Chasers-Kyson and Raymond
Silver Team: Keeper-Oliver, Seeker-Aimee, Beaters-Jack and Reyna, Chasers-Devonte and Savannah

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon glared as his bludger missed, and he noticed that someone had decided to try and aim another bludger. However, they had missed, and Leon rolled his eyes before he went after another. Winding up, he aimed it again at Jack, thinking the kid needed a reality check.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                    Final Roll: 24 (Hit!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

GREEN Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: 15 (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) = 22 (SPOTTED!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera listened as Evander started his lecture. She raised a brow but said nothing, immediately starting her laps as commanded and then taking to her broom to begin the hunt for the snitch. She circled the field as she looked hoping to spot the golden ball. She was not going to be shown up by some little third year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Time: 2033-2034

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

As soon as she took flight her problems disappeared. It was like the wind just picked them up and flew them off somewhere far far away. She continued searching for the snitch.

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

GREEN Seeker

Lives:

Chasing: 1/3
Catching: XX/2

Sera grinned as she spotted the snitch and she began the chase.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aimee still hadn't seen it but she was okay with that. She would spot it. She wasn't worried. She was good at this. The one thing she was good at.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

GREEN Seeker

Lives:

Chasing: 2/3

Sera smirked: it looked like little Amelia had yet to find the snitch. Good that meant she had that much more of a lead to prove her spot on the team as first reserve and then the starring seeker the next year.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:00 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond had been working on his stretching when Captain Lillantine started talking. He sounded fantastic... Thank goodness it was only for one year. He'd named Tristan as vice captain so that was something to look forward too. At least he wouldn't be a real pain. Listening to the line up for the try-outs, Raymond kept his mouth shut. Being told to run laps, he mentally cringed before heading off on the run around the field. After his run he did the three air laps which were far easier then running the field. Once done he got into position.

Kyson went for the quaffle first followed by Savannah. Kyson came way with the ball and Raymond followed after him. He remained close in Kyson's line of sight in case he needed to pass the ball. If he needed back up he'd provide it also. Hopefully Savannah wouldn't be a problem because Devonte certainly would be.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Chaser
                                    Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & Tristan Hastings
                                    Chasers : Raymond Yuko & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Oliver Davis
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : James Rich & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Savannah Hastings

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

A twinge in her bruised hip distracted her for a moment. She was worried that it was more than just a bruise. But she would deal with that later. For now she went back to searching. She was ignoring Sera because she didn't care what the other seeker was doing. Neither would get starting position with Vander on the team, so she just wanted to impress both Vander and Tristain so she might get starting next year. She was good. She knew she was good. And it didn't matter what Sera was doing.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin House Tryouts.
                                                                Who? The hopefuls and returning players.
                                                                Thoughts?I WILL make first string this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                Jack nodded to what Vander had said, last year was horrendous. Errors in play everywhere, lack of organization, and a whole lot of bad luck. He was given his orders and followed them, running the lap with ease. Mounting his Nimbus 2001, he shot around the pitch three times. His broom wasn't the fastest, but it sure felt great to ride it again.

The match began and Jack dodged a pathetic shot from Leon with a grin, maneuvering about to find where the bludger had went. But as he turned, he saw Leon winding up again and groaned in agitation. The guy was gunning for him specifically, which agitated Jack. But this time the bludger landed squarely against his gut, knocking the wind from him. He groaned and clutched his stomach, eyes laced with tears. 'He is SO GOING TO GET IT!' his mind screamed in rage, as he locked eyes with Leon. Rearing back his bat, he slapped the bludger as hard as he could muster.

17+2 = 19 HIT! (Suck it, McGregor biggrin )
                                                                Silver Team Beater
                                                                AC: 11
                                                                Current Total Bludger Modifier = +2
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey hissed when the bludger hit her instead; that freaking hurt! Great job Rey, hitting yourself on your first try. She shook her head, not dwelling on that thought. Looking around, she saw that the quaffle was in the hands of the opposing chaser. This time, determined to make the shot, she swung her bat and aimed the bludger at Macclellan

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S I L V E RxT E A MxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: Macclellan
                                                    Final Roll: 02 (hit herself)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxhow could i miss?
                                                    f e e l i n gxxembarrassed and disappointed

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    why Rey why qAq, is she cursed?

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Aimee hadn't spotted it yet but she kept looking. She was sure she'd see it soon! She was determined after all. This was the only thing she was good at.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:18 am
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

GREEN Seeker

Lives:

Chasing: 3/3

It seemed Aimee had yet to spot the snitch. Just a little farther and Sera was sure she'd be in range to catch it. Oh how bad it would look if she caught the snitch before little Aimee even spotted it!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Aimee grinned when she spotted the snitch. She was only a little upset when she realized it looked like Sera was on it's trail. She immediately began giving chase.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3 Chasing
                                                      -/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

User Image

Sixth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

After his laps, Devonte waited for Kyson to grab the ball before swooping in to try and steal it away from him after Savannah's failed attempt.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser (Silver Team)
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll: 13 (miss)

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games