Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:47 pm
Redera Issun

Indeed, it does ^.^ !
I edited it accordingly... I think I did anway ^^;
~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm
Condemned Memoir
Redera Issun

Indeed, it does ^.^ !
I edited it accordingly... I think I did anway ^^;
~

Approved!~  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Redera Issun
Qastor Sugino Sakada
L-Looks can be deceiving. . .

So! What do you mean by the Balanced Combat style? If you can explain that I would appreciate it.
And by having a violent chakra nature, it's just ontop of the agitated chakra, yes? Making it harder for those who try to control it? Or is there another light to that? (Which it sorta piggybacks on the very next issue)
**** Some important things to discuss. . . : D

Your agitated chakra : See, having chakra manifest in that sort of explosive nature is kiiiinda too much, even for a personal attribute. Though possible (but temperate amount) of affliction could be better. : P
Heat Resistant: The 'or Katon Techniques' is troublesome. Resistance towards any form of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu are not allowed. (In your case, the Katon) Physical Resistance may be allowed but only slightly (the key word again, though you don't always have to apply for this) increased. Immunities are not allowed. Resistance towards poison is allowed.

I hope that helps.
Balanced Combat- Simply she isnt weak in any areas she can learn, but shes not exceptional either. Even simpler except for her classes, Ninjutsu and Bloodline, she cant overpower people in other areas like Tai, buki, gen.

Aggravated Chakra: When I say aggravated I mean its naturally of a difficult to control nature. Kinda like demon chakra is hard to control? So the violent chakra is just an attribute explaining what the agitated chakra means to those fighting her.

Heat Resistence: I didnt make that up I took it from the bloodline post for Shakuton, so thats not really anything to do with me, just a copy paste.

Do you understand? :/  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Redera Issun

1. The class attributes. For a tamer it says to add both. So I did. So that is correct.

2. I took out Tamer abilities, but seeing as strengths and weaknesses really don't do anything to your profile, just say what your good at, I will leave senses. Consideirng senses stands for touch, smell, hearing, etc.

3. For the more seductive powers. If you would have read the whole thing, you would see that it refers to the Raigyo's seductive powers as a clan. And it says that it slightly increases this powers.  

Silent_Death509

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Silent_Death509
1. The class attributes. For a tamer it says to add both. So I did. So that is correct.

2. I took out Tamer abilities, but seeing as strengths and weaknesses really don't do anything to your profile, just say what your good at, I will leave senses. Consideirng senses stands for touch, smell, hearing, etc.

3. For the more seductive powers. If you would have read the whole thing, you would see that it refers to the Raigyo's seductive powers as a clan. And it says that it slightly increases this powers.

1.) That's fine, she just overlooked it, is all. A bit busy with this burst of new profiles. xD

2.) You should better define what your character can do, rather than just "Ninjutsu" or "Bukijutsu." Something like... open-handed strikes, or Iunno... As you said yourself, they don't really make a difference.

3.) Please have it read "Raigyo seductive abilities slightly more effective against both sexes."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 pm
Shinsua
Silent_Death509

1.) That's fine, she just overlooked it, is all. A bit busy with this burst of new profiles. xD

2.) You should better define what your character can do, rather than just "Ninjutsu" or "Bukijutsu." Something like... open-handed strikes, or Iunno... As you said yourself, they don't really make a difference.

3.) Please have it read "Raigyo seductive abilities slightly more effective against both sexes."

I have changed as you have asked.  

Silent_Death509

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:41 pm
Mmm... aside misspelling "Yukigakure" you're good to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada

Sorry for the derpy mistake. Scattered between doing so many things (outside of the profiles at the time being) For heat resistance, I should have said properly but I actually meant that you should just create a section in the profile labeled "Bloodline Attribute:"
I approve of the rest unless someone rebukes it~

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm
Redera Issun

Strengths : So about your Weapons Jutsu, presumably the Bukijutsu, what is the extent of that advantage? Keep in mind that physical attributes, (bukijutsu also fall into this area), can only be increased moderately. Though your character is a Bukijutsu user.
I quote Duckmasta on this one.
" If a Bukijutsu user has an increase with his skills with weapons because of his class, he cannot improve the skill further with a Personal Attribute. This is to prevent assumptions about increased to the rank above them. EX: A Genin's skill with blades cannot ever equal that of a Chunin of the same class. A Jonin's speed will never be equal to that of a Konin. "

[b]So I believe this rule also applies to your Weapons Jutsu strength. Please alter the two or assume different advantages.

I am not 100% certain if this is the place to ask this question but you brought it up here so I hope it's alright sweatdrop . Does the quote there mean that my character having a class attribute that increases speed and a personal attribute that increases speed (as she does) is useless? If so can I please switch the personal attribute to something else?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 am
No it's not useless. Though we do have a question and answer forumn : P Anyway what it really means is that if you already have a class attribute that increases your ability in something, ex: Bukijutsu, you are slightly advanced in the use of your weapon. You just can't have a personal attribute that increases your ability ontop of your class attribute.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 am
Redera Issun
Qastor Sugino Sakada

Sorry for the derpy mistake. Scattered between doing so many things (outside of the profiles at the time being) For heat resistance, I should have said properly but I actually meant that you should just create a section in the profile labeled "Bloodline Attribute:"
I approve of the rest unless someone rebukes it~
Its okay. Thanks Redera! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am
Glad I can help~  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 pm
Redera Issun

Shinsua

So, I made edits and explained why and if they gave a bonus. You'll notice that I have changed her Personal Attributes and her strenghts. I wrote a bit more in them and explained them.I thought that 1st Attribute ( Konans Legacy ) was explained really well and i thought that it wouldn't OP her too much seeing as she can learn 3 Bukijutsu and what not. I thought witht he attributes that i listed that i would look more into her bloodline when just focusing on her Main Class.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:28 pm
xNew York Slavex

I understand it better now that you have done so. Thank you. However, my only problem is with your second personal attribute. We tend to avoid ranks that supplement your abilities, especially an A while she's still a gennin. You'll have to modify or remove that.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 pm
*Taps chin*
Wait, Jam-jam, does your second attribute just have you learn bloodline techniques one post faster?

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games