Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 am
When the sword went through Kitzune blood flowed down her chin to her neck. She was actually gonna die and no one was able to help her. She then grinned as she saw the tears flowing down Scarlet's face. Then she just fell to the ground and died.

(now its time to make things really interesting rin!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm
Iah smirked as he sank into the earth, he disappeared leaving only blood behind. Invisible, he thought to himself.

Perverted Juicebox

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:18 pm
Ventura knew just how to use the material Erika had gae him as he sawthe explosion. He concertraed hard and right before it hit them he created a round barrier around them attaching it to the ground that was falling beneath them. Now they'd just have to resist the shock of falling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm
((Lol yesh twisted ))

Scarlet slightly shook her head and she turned her attention toward the demons. "Kill anyone that survived. I know for a fact that they're only a couple left i can feel their energy."

The demons nodded and began to make there way toward the vicitims and survivors.

"Oh," Scarlet said stopping the leaders before they left and added, "Make sure you get me that annoying boy's head. He may have avoided death from that explosion but his head will still be mine." She grinned and slowly a protal appeared behind her and she faded into it. As the portal disappeared the Demon leaders nodded their heads and headed to do what they were odered to do.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm
Iah appeared almost as a blur, he smirked as he looked at them. "Ive got a surprise for you." he smirked as he took of his robe signaling no damage, he then looked at them and signaled for them to come.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm
"Foolish is so thick headed," Alec grinned and looked over at the other two leaders. They all had a ceratin look to them, they were alot different then before.

"Boy you may not be injured but you...well lets just say your ******** up in the insided. Fara (they call Scarlet fara) made sure of that." Lilith grinned and they all walked over to him.

Scarlet had disappeared and there was no trace of her. At the moment the only thing around her was pure darkness. A big grin was placed upon her face, she clearly had something planned.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 pm
(I'm sorry, I did write something before, but then my internet crashed and I couldn't be bothered writing it again D=)

Ross looked up in time to see the castle explode. He clutched his hands to his head and let out a muttered scream. Standing up, he grabbed his brother's sword and ran to look for the one who did this. He didn't know where to find her, but he had all the time in the world to finish his search.

Erika looked around, stunned for a moment. She then turned her attention to Ventura, "very go..." they hit the ground with a thud and Erika fell to her knees. She shook her head slightly and stood back up, they were still in Ventura's barrier. Looking out through the barrier at the destroyed castle, Erika shook her head again and muttered "...and just when I could get into it freely aswell..." she turned to face Ventura. "This is a nice sheild, it even absorbed most of the shock from contact with the ground." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 pm
Ventura clapped his hands loudly after he recovered from the fall. Compliments are nice and all but i'd rather focous on getting the ******** out of here." Ventura said sarcasticly stareing at Erika.

((It's okay))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm
((It's ok))

Scarlet opened her eyes and finally she appeared. She was flying above he destroyed castle. Her face was emotionless and she slowly desended down into the rubble. Scarlet could sense that eveyone that had been in the castle were now gone from this world. Still she stood there emotionless. It seemed as if she wasn't there mentally because she wasn't. She was now fighting within herself. Trying to finally rid the evil out of her in anyway shape or form. Scarlet was battleing with Fara trying to regain control.

Lilith smirked and snuck off and left Dante and Alec to deal with the annoying demon. He made his way toward the castle and wound up standing behind Erika and Ventura. "Well what do we have here. It seems you two were lucky enough to survive. I better make sure to kill the both of you so that Fara will be satisfied."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm
Erika cursed. She absorbed Ventura's bubble barrier, then pushed the energy out, knocking Lilith backwards. She put seperate and stronger barrieres around herself and Ventura, then turned to the boy, it was as though she was ignoring the demon, though she was still paying close attention to him. "Now we teleport out of here." She stretched out her hand for him to take.

Ross looked up again. The dark sky seemed to be sad for the side who had clearly lost. He ducked his head and continued running, towards the now rubble of a castle to start his search.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 pm
Ventura ignored the demon as well and walked closer to Erika. Taking her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Lilith grinned and laughed, "Im sorry dear but you are stuck here. No one can teleport out of here until you kill Fara. She has cut all ties for anyone to teleport out of this world or area." He walked toward the two not being affected by the energy.

Scarlet still stood at the center still as a statue.

"God so help me i will kill you myself!" Scarlet said staring at Fara as they were in a vast of darkness.

"Yeah lets see you try. I die you die to!" Fara grinned and motioned toward Scarlet to come after her.

"I'll find away and if not then i'll gladly die!" Scarlet said as she charged her angered by all that had happened.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 pm
As soon as Ventura's hand made contact with Erika, they were gone from the ruined castle grounds. She'd heard what the demon had said, so made no attempt to get out of the battle ground, simply away from where Lilith was. Was they reappeared behind what had been the enemy lines, Erika looked around at the few demons left there. "Stay quiet Ventura, there aren't many here, they are all making sure we're dead, but they can be called back quicker than you can blink."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 pm
As soon as they landed Ventura let go of Erika's hand. He then nodded but wasn't paying attention to what she said he was worried about Scarlet.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Lilith grinned and contacted the demon soldiers, "Keep your eyes out for these two." He showed them how Erika and Ventura looked.

The demons recieved the message and soon they all suddenly split in half doubling. The all scattered half searching for the two and the others looking for other survivors.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games