Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 am
After Michi was done with Izzy, he covered the manager's body and let him continued to sleep, "Tomorrow he will be off the sleeping meds and then my real work begins. But for now, it looks like you could use a little relief too. You look stiff and tired. I'll be here tonight to make sure I can help him when he wakes so you should get some sleep in a real bed or something." He wouldn't tell Chiyou to leave. But he didn't like seeing a body so sore and tired.

Opening up his bag, he pulled out some lotion and put some on to his hands then walked over to Chiyou and started to massage the young man's next and back of the head along the spine. He couldn't do as much with the young man's clothes on although...he wouldn't ask for him to take them off even if he was a bit curious. "Mm...you've got several knots in your shoulders. Lets work on them too..." he said once the lotion was fully massaged in to the neck. He massaged the shoulders even while Chiyou was dressed until he removed a bit of Chiyou's tension. "It may not be a full massage but when you sleep you'll feel better in the morning.

Afterwards, Michi pulled up chair and read a Music magazine by the window's ledge. He grumbled a little as he read the magazine, " It will take me forever to learn all these music terms.

-----NEXT DAY-----

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Blip...the signs of life slowly came to Izzy's dreaming eyes. The vacant space soon filled with a slow urge to rise. Oh god, how long had he been here. NO! Had he missed the Event. Wait...what happnened? Something had happened....Akihiko. No...No...No...was he ok. Was he here? Izzy's eyes flicked open and tried to move but his body was lagging behind him. However, a nurse was there as well as another person that was familiar...Michi. "The sleep aid we gave you is going to make you feel a little slow yet but that will pass in an hour, Ishi-san." said the nurse as she checked the other machines. "Tanaka-san is taking you home today. He's going to take over your therapy to get well. We removed the last tubes while you were sleeping since you're healing up really well now." She smiled as she removed the IV needle and checking his other vitals.

Izzy didn't say anything for awhile or move but he was sure that Chiyou was still in the room even if he was a little to slow to turn his head. "Is...Akihiko ok?" he said with a soft voice that wash't a whisper this time so a sign he was improving>

Michi answered with a soft smile, "He's worried sick about you. But I think he will be happy to know you're awake. As for his health, I think he will be ok once he gets over a few hurdles with the drugs that are in his system. Right now, he's probably just on the edge of waking up too. I think he got a good night sleep. He's already wants to get back to work like you, I guess."

The manager just nodded as he looked up at the ceiling feeling useless. Then, he felt Michi's hands on him and kneading into the flesh with purposeful strokes. "Ahhh....mnnnn" The sigh that came from Izzy's lips seemed to reveal the stress that hid under the surface. "I just want to get out of here. I want...to see Akihiko...I...I want...to work. I can't keep Chiyou and my stars waiting on me." he said with a soft tone but a stronger one...than before.

Michi laughed as he patted Izzy's bed, "You're as bad as he is. Work work work. So, while we wait for your legs to get back under you, I'll continue to work on those aches and pains."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes, I think Hayato would try something even in light of the concert." NAKO spoke carefully, his voice still low so others couldn't hear. "I haven't trusted Matsumoto-san since I was signed here. If this fails, he can blame Ohayou, Shou-san. He can start a fire between the two companies. I'd rather not have anything here that could compromise that. As for the donuts... Replace?" Naoko asked with a slight smirk. "I'll do better than replace the donuts. Trust me. As for the bodyguard... I will request it for both Ryuukaze and myself. I would suggest you get one yourself, Shou-san. Just to be cautious." turning, the musician headed back to the piano. "Don't worry, Shou-san... there will be a much better snack waiting for you tomorrow than just donuts." he added with a smile.
In truth, the blond didn't like having made Shou mad.
But he would rather have his boss angry at him... then let Hayato try to pull anything.

He had returned to the piano, working on memorizing the songs given by Narcissus' band, just in case something went wrong. Already, note after note filled his head until he thought he might burst.
Shou's set... Narcissus' set... all new music across the board.
'It's like half a year's work cobbled together in days...' he thought to himself, rubbing at his eyes with a yawn just around 3am.

Shou was dismissing everyone.
But...
"I think I'll keep working a bit, Shou-san." the blond said with a smile as Yamada practically ordered the vocalist from the studio. "I'll take my sleeping shift later."
When Shou was gone, Naoko sank back down at the piano and just stared at the keys for a long time.
"This is impossible... all of it..." he whispered to himself, wondering if Ryu was going to take his 4 hours now or later.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Something tickled the edges of his mind...
Something...
Something was wanting him to wake up...

Blue eyes opened slowly, and for the second time in as many days, his gaze focused on eyes almost identical to his own.
"Ojisan?"
Koyasu Aki nodded, watching his grandson. "I came to check in on you. Seems Hiroki refuses to." he added with a slight smirk.
Laughing darkly, Akihiko pushed a button on the side of the bed to sit up fully. He still felt groggy, so was glad for the bed's maneuverability.
"Yeah well, I tend to piss him off and vice versa. Oil and water and all that." he teased.
But Aki shook his head, "He's busy. But..." the Ohayou chairman handed Narcissus a phone.
His phone... the one that had been in his pocket...
"Figured you might have someone to call."
The first thought that popped into Narcissus' head was to call Izzy Lucky's room and talk to him.
The second...
"I should call Shou-san." the musician whispered, scrolling through the contacts.
Shrugging, Aki walked toward the door. "They'll be releasing you today, under Hiroki's care. Apparently he's hired Tanaka Michi, who's worked with Izzy's stars in the past and..."
"I know who he is. He worked with me after Sal beat the s**t out of me."
The elder man couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Well, Sal did try to resign over this incident last night. But I wouldn't let him. Seems you'll just have to get along."
"Not Sal I have a problem with." Akihiko spoke as he sat up under his own power and carefully slipped his legs over the side of the bed. "When he kicked my a**... he was doing his job."
It took a moment for the man to get his feet under him...
Then, and only then, did the pain return. Bruises stood out to his mind now, his shoulder starting to throb a bit.
But, strangely, Narcissus didn't show a trace of said pain.
"What do you plan to do?" Aki asked, watching as his grandson began to dress.
Smirking, the young man laughed softly, "What else? Visit my manager then call Shou-san and get to work. I don't have time for hospitals."
Thankfully... the cravings hadn't quite kicked in yet.
He knew he wanted... something...
But right now, he was just going to chalk that up to a want for freedom... and Izzy.

About ten minutes later, Akihiko was walking down the hallway, thankfully somehow avoiding any press or fans, and knocked on Izzy Lucky's door.
After a moment, he opened it and smirked. "Seems someone had to wait all night for me to come back." Narcissus spoke as he entered the room and walked to the side of the bed. "Gomen nasai, Izzy. I didn't mean to make you wait."
For all outward appearances, Akihiko looks fine.
Inside though...
That was an entirely different story.
But he wasn't about to burden his manager any further.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou didn't intend to leave...even though he was becoming aware of the toll it was starting to take on him. What Michi said was true, he should go home and sleep in a real bed...but not until Izzy got discharged.

Yet...unexpectedly...warm, strong hands began to work their soothing magic on the young blond's neck, rubbing up into his hair then down his back. A chill ran up his spine and then he practically melted.
This therapist....this....man...
Heavenly.

But it was over far too soon. Michi took a seat, and Chiyou reclaimed his position on the opposite side of the bed. Time passed, and the boy drifted in and out several times, napping lightly, but certainly not allowing himself the proper rest everyone said he needed.
Just enough rest to keep himself going...

He wasn't sure how long it had been, but...he heard Izzy's voice speaking and he immediately perked up.
A nurse had come in and was working with the manager, and Tanaka-san was still there. Things seemed...ok.
"Akihiko is going to be fine. He's in better shape than you, actually, from what I understand." Chiyou smiled, glad to be speaking with Izzy again.
"Listen, Ruki...I'm sorry for how I treated you. I know it's demeaning to just be picked up and carried off, but I couldn't let you hurt yourself, ya know?" Chiyou took Izzy's hand and rubbed it with his thumb, silently asking for the manager's forgiveness and understanding.
Leaning back, the boy let Michi take over and explain things a bit better. So...Izzy would be getting released. That was good news indeed. It certainly brightened the young man up considerably...though his stomach growled loudly, one of the many times it had done so in recent days. He had been living off of vending machines, coffee, and bits from the cafeteria, after all.
Still, he ignored it. He'd get around to eating eventually.
There was a knock on the door all of a sudden, though, and in walked Narcissus...looking...well...completely ok, aside from some obvious fatigue.
"Akihiko!" Chiyou beamed, standing from his chair and rushing to the taller star's side. Lightly, he put his arms around the vocalist and hugged him sweetly.
"I'm so glad to see you...glad you're ok...." he whispered.
He was glad. honestly, it would have hurt him if Akihiko hadn't been alright. He would have lost...a friend. And...he would have had to help Izzy put together a broken heart...if that would even be possible.
At least...things were beginning to look up!

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:22 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy seemed rather relieved that Akihiko was in better shape than him but still that wasn't saying much because he had been in horrid shape. But now, he wanted to get out of here. This hospital was making him feel really worthless. He wanted to use that new laptop and he wanted to continue his...job.

"It's alright Chiyou-kun, I probably was acting really foolish and didn't even know it." he sighed because actually much of the past few days he only had vague memories of. But, things perked up on his face as soon as he heard he was going to be set free! He'd be able to go see Akihiko and make sure Nakai was ok...the charity event was so close!

But then he heard a noise...and looked at Chiyou, "You need to get something to eat. I know you've probably been starving yourself by staying here. But today that won't do. You don't need to be sick before the charity event." scolded Izzy as he gave Chiyou's fingers a squeeze. "But thank you for being here." He ended with a soft smile.

Izzy's head turned when the door opened to see who was walking in. His eyes lit up when he saw his star walk through the doors. "Akihiko! You're here!" his voice went from soft to a higher more happy register but it still might take a few days for that throat to be back to normal. He wanted to leap out of bed and gift him a warm hug much like the one that Chiyou was giving him and then...well he wanted to do more. But not in front of others. So he waited..."I did." he answered. "I was worried about you." he said while wanting to say so many more things to the man but they never seemed to get any time alone.

"Are we going...home now." The question was a hopeful one as he looked up at Akihiko's blue eyes with his. Anywhere had to be better than this. He wanted so desperately to be out of the hospital even if he had nothing to go home to. Although he didn't want to think of all the things he had lost right then because at the moment one man that he longed to have back in his life was finally here. Wait...did he really have the right to think that way about his star. It was all business right? A part of Izzy wasn't quite sure about that anymore...but wait...This man was his Star.

Then as the nurse slipped out, Michi spoke warmly as he moved out of the way so Akihiko could have the beside, "Well, wherever you're staying Ishi-san, you're going to have to take it easy but you'll be able to work a little bit for the next few days. But don't worry. I'll have you both in good shape soon enough."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 pm

He was being clung to.
He hated being clung to.
"Oi, Chiyou-kun, I'm fine. You can let go now." Akihiko spoke, prying the younger musician off of him. "Yare yare... you've been clinging to me time and time again lately." he bent down just enough so that he was eye level with the shorter man. "Makes me wonder... ne?" he teased and slipping past Chiyou and further into the room.
"Hai hai, you're going home. I'm going home. Well, to be more specific, you're going to MY home. Makes it more convenient for Michi-kun. Among... others things..." he took the space where the therapist had been standing and leaned down, pressing his forehead against Izzy's in a sweet and teasing manner.
It didn't matter if Michi saw, because Michi knew.
And the young Koyasu really didn't care if Chiyou knew or not.
Just so long as that b*****d Hiroki never found out...
"I've got a lot of work to do though, Ishi... a lot more than you... I managed to get Shou to change his entire show to coincide with mine... and here I've been sleeping on the job. Time for me to make good on my ideas and promises, ne?" he asked, before straightening and taking one of Izzy's hands in his own. "Still... I'll make a little time for you too. Can't have me running off all day and night without rest. Michi-kun would kill me... very very slowly... probably with needles." he joked, trying to make his manager feel better.
Okay, so Narcissus was being nice.
It had happened before... just... well... not often...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

Shou really didn't want a bodyguard with him all the time. There was a reason for this...privacy. Yes, that is what he thought the reason was. He didn't like having prying eyes on his every move. Except well, when he went out about the town that was a different story unless he took off his make-up and became a mundane. But Ryu and Naoko were a different matter, so he let things go and typed in a note to Hamu-kun from his phone not long after he was told to get in to the limo.

As he looked out the window, he wondered privately about how he'd pull this off. Two sets, one man....in a show that really needed the other star. Sighing deeply as he nestled down into the seat, he tried not worry although...in his private thought he was feeling rather alone. Even if there were so many people working on this event. Heck, he had pulled in extra people from SMASH just because he had to. He didn't want to talk to Ohayou about help. Even if he thought they would.

Something about Naoko's statements concerning Matsumoto-san should have bothered him but...for the most part he knew that Naoko was right. Matsumoto-san was a dangerous man and Shou knew that even as many times as they argued. Shou just had a one up on the man. He made a lot of Money.

Finally, the tired star fell asleep in the limo. It had started to rain a bit outside. That was common enough for Tokyo. A quiet snore escaped him as he drifted away.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy giggled just a little as Akihiko pried off Chiyou. It was funny to him to see Chiyou almost take to Akihiko like some sort of older brother. "Your home? " he asked then relaxed just a little knowing now he did have a place to stay. "Thank you."

But then Akihiko's forehead was against his own. His cheeks blushed bringing life back to his face almost instantly. He pressed back just a little wanting so much to reach up and hold him. That warm touch against his head was so inviting. A small happier noise squeaked out from his lips, "I wonder which of us will be the worst patient for Tanaka-kun." He noted that Akihiko used the man's first name and he knew why. It didn't bother him really, that was the nature of his star but...well he wished that...oh good grief. He shouldn't think those things.

"I know you've a lot of work to do. So you did it! You and Shou are working together. Oh Akihiko, I wish I could help." Izzy seemed thrilled with his star's success. No he was ecstatic. This could create such a success for the man if it went off right. He could end up as a star of the year! "What is he like? No you shouldn't break your promises. I didn't get to meet Shou-san at the party." It was then he remember Ryuukaze-san and how hands on he had been! That brought another blush to his face. He hoped that was just all part of the act.

"You'll have time to see me?" Izzy felt 20 times better now that Akihiko had returned. When Akihiko's fingers slipped around his own he smiled and squeezed back just enough. Yes, this was real and warm. "Oh Tanaka-san might. Or I would. Don't make me come down to Smash to pick you up." he childed as he looked at the man.

It was then Tanaka laughed and answered them both, "Yes, you don't want me to pull anything else beyond needles out of my bag of tricks!" He picked up the bag and patted it lightly. "You never know what I might do." Then he grinned and walked over to the box at the end of the bed. "I've been told that Ohayou sent over clothes for you Ishi-san. And there is a limo outside per Asato-san's secretary. Ishi-san, you've been assigned two permanent bodyguards that will be with you anytime your out of the home. I was told to tell you, Akihiko, that your home is as it was as far as his security whatever that means. You've been reassigned the same security detail as you had prior. So why don't we get you dressed Ishi-san and get you out of here. I think you'll feel far better at home than here."

Izzy agreed wholeheartedly as he slowly slipped out of bed in his hospital gown using Akihiko's hand for support until he got his legs under him. Things were a little slow and his back side ached down through his legs but he managed to get over to the box and with a little help he was able to get fully dressed. He had a feeling that he'd be more active soon enough but at least right now he was walking and not falling over. That was a good start!

After he was dressed, he returned to Akihiko's side, "I'm ready. Can we go home now????" Taking Akihiko's hand he squeezed wanting to run out the door with the man even if his body might protest!

It was then Izzy glanced over at Chiyou-kun, "And you, my young man, you...need to go home and go straight to bed. You should be in the studio. Oh goodness you've the event this weekend too! Chiyou-kun. Oh my." His thoughts became a bit muddled because he had no idea of the days that had past.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Music had been coming along splendidly. Somehow, he had managed to create an arrangement of The Devil's Trill that sounded so ominous, yet beautiful, that it even made him shiver.
It seemed like the night was going to go swimmingly...until the devil himself decided to make an appearance.
The bitter rage that welled up inside him at Hayato's little "visit" was hard to contain, but he bottled it up, though he did glare at the vocalist, squeezing the neck of his violin until the strings nearly cut into his fingers.
At least he was gone quickly...leaving only his "gifts" as a reminder that he had even been in the room.
Naoko took care of that quickly enough, much to Ryuukaze's chagrin. It wouldn't hold well for his tenshi to have outbursts like that because of Hayato's mind games, or whatever he was doing. Though he wanted to say something, go comfort his love, he instead sat silently, looking away. Right now, he couldn't do much of anything, so he decided best not to dwell on it.

After the mess, the night went off without a hitch, the music getting composed skillfully and with ease, everything actually coming together as though it were meant to be. Didn't mean people didn't get worn out though, come the wee hours of the night.
Past 3am now...Shou had gone...Naoko wanted to stay and work a bit more.
Ryu...just couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.
It wasn't ok for him to leave Naoko, he felt. Not with Hayato possibly still somewhere in the studios.
Instead of heading to the dorms, Ryu curled up on top of a random white blanket like a cat and drifted off.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Giving a boyish giggle, Chiyou let go of Narcissus like he was asked.
Of course, the way Akihiko spoke to him then, leaning in just a bit, looking him right in the eye...it did kind of make his heart flutter.
Or...was that just the hunger and fatigue?
And then...well, it almost felt as though he had been forgotten...like he had just disappeared into the background, lost at the kid's table of life while everyone else enjoyed the great banquet of the world.
Narcissus touched Izzy like a lover would, spoke to him in the same tone that a lover would.
And Izzy...Izzy responded with touches in kind. Every word from the manager's lips seemed so happy, so absolutely ecstatic.
Chiyou tried to rationalize it in his mind...Akihiko was just his star. Yeah...things...had happened....but there was no attachment like that, right? They had a business relationship, nothing more.
But...that blush on Izzy's cheeks. The things he said. So happy to just be able to see Narcissus...
Izzy began getting himself ready to go home.
It...kind of hurt. Chiyou had been by Izzy's side, no matter what, for these last few days. He had taken care of the manager even when the man was too out of it to realize.
And now that Narcissus was back...he may as well not exist.
Now Izzy was ready to leave, and he stood there, holding Akihiko's hand, happy as could be.
The way Chiyou saw it...
Yeah...that had to be how things were.
Finally, Izzy looked over to him.
Would he say something sweet? Would he look at him with the same eyes that he looked at Akihiko with?
No...of course he wouldn't.
He just spoke to him like he always did...like he was a child that had to be attended to. Like he was...unimportant.
Chiyou's heart began to race, his breathing becoming shallow.
He was so tired. He was so stressed.
It...hurt.
It hurt far too much.
Inside, the boy finally buckled underneath everything...and essentially, he just shut down.
"Yeah..." he managed to whisper, taking three steps to the door before passing out cold.
At least the cool tile beneath him was of some comfort...

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"Anything but your 'bag'." Akihiko replied with a smirk in Michi's direction.
But he soon changed the topic, not wanting to really let his manager in on that little side secret.
After all..
His and Michi's sessions were quite... private...
"You'll get to meet him at the concert, Ishi." the musician continued, helping give his manager a hand as he dressed. "Provided I haven't pissed him off too bad, hehe. Neither of you will need to pick me up. My bodyguards will bring me home for rest on occasion... so... no more worrying about it, ne?"
With Izzy Lucky's hand in his own, Akihiko was quite ready to get out of the hospital as well.
As his manager was talking to Chiyou, Narcissus focused on Michi. "You're accompanying us... well following us, I take it?" he asked, wanting to know if the man would be not far behind.
After all, the need for something hadn't gone away... even after being with Izzy.
By now... he'd realized it was the craving for drugs.

It was however, right at that moment, that Chiyou collapsed. Quickly, Akihiko moved so that Izzy was leaning against Michi, just in case. He released his manager's hand and dashed to the young musician's side.
"Chiyou-kun?" Narcissus spoke, gently swatting the younger man's cheeks. "Wake up, Chiyou-kun."
Least he was breathing...
"Damn it... stress got to you..." sighing, Akihiko picked Chiyou up into his arms and laid him down on Izzy's vacated bed. "Looks like someone didn't sleep while I was out..."
Blue eyes focused on Izzy and Michi before shaking his head. "Your call, Ishi. We can take him back to my place... maybe he'll feel better after he sleeps. God knows I've got enough bedrooms. Oh and Michi-kun, you may want to prepare an overnight bag or two... you'll be staying as well."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

It didn't take long for Naoko to realize that Ryuukaze hadn't left.
Eventually, he stopped playing the piano and stood, moving to kneel down beside where his akuma was sleeping.
The blond reached out one hand, brushing Ryu's hair from in front of is eyes. "Hey... Ryu-kun... why don't you go get some sleep, ne? The dorms aren't very far away... and I'll follow you once I get this song finished. Shouldn't take more than an hour."
He didn't like seeing the other man so exhausted... plus, Ryu didn't get to sit down to work.
Naoko did.
Thus, the pianist was just mentally tired.
Not physically and mentally...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm

User Image

It was chilly and uncomfortable, but the violinist just curled in on himself to keep warm...until he heard Naoko's voice breaking through his scattered dreams.
"Nn...iie." he muttered, comprehending what the pianist was saying, and trying to come up with a comprehensible response in return.
"Iie...Na-kun. Hayato..." he muttered. Of course, he was trying to explain that he wanted to be there with Naoko...just in case. Ryu wanted to protect his tenshi...and that was as close to explaining it as he was going to get at the moment.
Reaching out sleepily, Ryu took Naoko's hand and kissed it, then curled back up, barely awake.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Smiling softly, Naoko went from kneeling to sitting beside the violinist. "Ryu-kun... you're so tired you couldn't protect me even if you wanted right now." he whispered, leaning forward to place a gentle kiss to the man's forehead. "Onegai? For me? Get some rest? I'll be fine. Really..."
It was 3am... why the hell would Hayato be hanging around THAT late, after all?
Granted, the blond was getting sleepy watching the other man... passed out there on the blanket... like a little kid.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 pm

User Image

Ryuukaze tossed. first one way...then the other...then back the way he had been.
The feeling of Naoko so near to him was...really nice...but he wasn't going to ask his beloved to lie down on the hard floor with him.
"Ok ok ok..." Ryu whispered, forcing himself to sit up on the blanket.
"But...I could so totally protect you..." he grinned. "...ah....but...yeah...probably nothing to worry about."
Standing up, he muttered something almost incoherent, but it sounded like he said, "Love you so much, baby." before he kissed Naoko, then kissed him again, then kissed him one more time and headed off toward the dorms, blanket in hand.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games