Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 pm
Let's see... the innocent whistling when Lily mentioned it... *rolls the dough out onto a cookie sheet and cuts it into triangular shapes*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 pm
Oh, -laughs- Then why did you ask? rofl -sees the cookies are just the consistency that she likes so she grabs the oven mitt again and takes the sheet out- Mmmmmm. -smells them-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 pm
To make sure that wasn't all. *puts the scones in the oven* Mmmm... those cookies smell good. As soon as they cool enough, I'll have to see if they taste as good as they smell.

((Thanks a lot, Tes. I looked up a recipe for scones to make sure I had everything right and now I want to make them.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 pm
Geez baking makes the room warm. -rolls up her sleeves and contemplates unbuttoning a few choice buttons...thinks better of it, knowing Karrie is working...but really wants too- Well, I followed your recipe, and you are an amazing cook. -leans up and kisses his cheek-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 pm
{{Blame Psyzapp! She implanted the desire for scones in my head! gonk That's not even a joke either. I've actually had dreams of them in real life. *eye twitch* }}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 pm
Yeah, it does. Another reason I want to continue this tomorrow. *gives her a sheepish grin* I appreciate the compliment, but that was actually one of Kits' recipes. I've made variations of it, but I thought you'd like the original best. *goes out to the dining area and clears out one of the display cases*

((Well, thanks for passing it on. rolleyes ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 pm
-starts getting a little flushed from the heat, cheeks turning pink- Well, tell Kits her recipe is fabulous. -feels a little light headed- Uh... sweatdrop -forgets what she was gonna ask- ...um...oh, what kind of variations did you make? -feels a little weak-kneed and steps out of the kitchen area into the sitting area, trying to cool down-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 am
Well, I made some that were peanut butter-chocolate chip. Those seemed to go over pretty well with my friends. *sees Dame come out and sit down* You look like you're a little warm there, Dame. *gets her a glass of cold apple juice* Here, drink this. *goes to get the scones out of the oven, being sure to turn everything off*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 am
*comes back to see if the pastries are finished yet*
Smells good in here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 am
Thank you, honey. -takes a sip- Yum. -takes a bigger sip and feels a little sick- Oh geez. stare -quickly goes to the door and opens it, breathing in deep gulps of the cold winter air, props the door open and really does unbutton her shirt several buttons, cooling her chest-

-after a few moments, she feels better, flush gone, and walks back into the dining area, grabbing her cold juice and placing the glass against her forehead for a second or two. dame then takes a few sips-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am
((...well, that makes things interesting doesn't it. rofl Wasn't expecting Tes to come back. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am
*lifts an eyebrow at dame*
um.... are you alright there....?
*eyes wander down her shirt*

*eye twitch*

....... eek *stares*

{{No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 am
(( rofl at the grunny! rofl ))

Oh, what? -looks at Tes then takes another sip of her juice- Yeah, I'm fine. Just got a little hot while baking. I get overheated easily. Nothing to worry about.

confused -notices Tes and Draa staring at her funny- neutral -raises an eyebrow- Uh...are YOU okay?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am
*brings the pie and tray of cookies out to the display case* Oh, hi Tes. Feeling any better, Dame?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am
(( rofl rofl rofl I love that Karrie doesn't notice! rofl rofl ))

-brushes some hair back from her forehead- Yeah, I'm feeling better now. Thanks Karrie. ^_^ -takes a few more sips of juice-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games