Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

half-white

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 am
let's see.. i've been watching anime for years. i like adult swim. i like yaoi and yuri also.. i love bleach, inuyasha, boogiepop phantom and way too many others to name..

i'm half korean, half white (mainly irish and english).. i'm 27, probably the oldest person on here. i live in louisiana in the usa and i hate it here. recently i've been contemplating a move to korea.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:49 am
Name most commenly used on internet: lil_water
Ethnicity: Asian (Canadian, Taiwanese Backround with a drop of Japanese) blaugh
My first anime was er...I think it was either pokemon, digimon, or dragon ball z cause they used to play them all at the same time. xd I'm a crazed anime fan...girl BUT i don't go crazy and glomp my computer whenever my favourite charecter goes on... neutral ..or do I? stare
Favourite Animes:
Naruto + Shippuuden
Bleach
Inuyasha
Fruit Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Eureka 7
Gundam SEED + Destiny
.Hack//Sign
Death Note
Yakitate Japan
and more!! xd  

Acarian

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • First step to fame 200

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:48 pm
I'm Dariram or Dari, which is more commonly what I'm called. I'll go ahead and point out right away that if you can not type correctly and in proper English we will not get along D: You'll find that I vanish from the guild periodically for months at a time as do a lot of the other moderators.

Height: 5'7"
Birthday: February 15
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Weight: 113
Nationality: Irish, Hungarian
Favorite Manga: Chobits
First Anime: Sailor Moon
Fav. Color: Purple or Green  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Hey! I'm Songbird, aka Crystal.
I like the color blue.
I like the animes Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Outlaw Star, Chobits, Ninja Scroll, and Sailor Moon. ((Yes, I like others, but they are my mains.))
I love music. I play flute. I sing soprano and alto, but prefer soprano. I write music. I go to an arts school. I want to be on Broadway when I'm older.

Can't think of anything else.

'ello mateys!

The Songbird

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:01 pm
The Songbird
Hey! I'm Songbird, aka Crystal.
I like the color blue.
I like the animes Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Outlaw Star, Chobits, Ninja Scroll, and Sailor Moon. ((Yes, I like others, but they are my mains.))
I love music. I play flute. I sing soprano and alto, but prefer soprano. I write music. I go to an arts school. I want to be on Broadway when I'm older.

Can't think of anything else.

'ello mateys!
Hey that's cool! I also went to an Arts school!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:36 am
Name: It's already known.
Gender: lets just say I'm not a forty year old MAN!Im female dammit! I hate people who lie about their gender.
Age: 14 going on 15 during october.... yay... one year closer to death.
Height: Five feet exactly(im kinda short)
Weight: wait wait you wont believe this. its 86 friggin pounds. I need to eat more.
Eye Color: currently brown... i want purple contacts!! DAMMIT!
Hair color: brown is the original. i got red highlights and dyed my left side burgundy... so its sort of ..... tricolored you would say... heh....
Favorite anime: I love FMA. me and my friend are FMA fanatics. hes got the calendar, I got the watch.
Religion: For as long as i remember... ATHEIST! and proud!
Location: My friends say I live under a rock but i actually live in manhattan. moving to brooklyn soon though. by the end of the year.... crying sux... but I fnally get my own room so hooray for that. smile

Anything else? 3nodding

OH YEAH!!!
Favorite color: green
Favorite Animal: Neko
Zodiac Sign: I'm a monkey! WHEEE! and my sign is Libra
Favorite Characters of all time: I guess its Roy mustang... yeah! and L. you cant hate L for all he's worth. and thats alot of money!

Nationality: I'm friggin chinese. haha. the communists. I am so racist.... against my own country.. thats stupid....

Favorite Historical figure: hitler's mustache(sp?).  

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shimotsuki1618

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:25 pm
Hey everyone!

Height: Y
Weight: X sweatdrop
Birthday: October 30
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Favorite Manga: Mahou Sensei Negima
Favorite Anime (at the moment): Code Geass

Well, that's all I'm willing to reveal right now. 3nodding I hope to see everyone around the forum!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:47 pm
Yo new friends.

So I'm not gonna have time to share a survey with you all, crying but I'll list a thing or two.

I am a male. I am 25 years old, soon to be 26. My birthday is one day prior to the above poster. o.O

I love languages and have taken a variety. I've finally settled on Chinese as my second major, along with English. My desire is to become and English professor in China or Taiwan. Don't test me, I've only had one semester so far. xd

I watch Asian films frequently, and have quite the music collection for someone who actually pays for 75% of it.

I primarily dislike people who dislike people who can't write proper grammar, if they can't write proper grammar. wink

Anime used to be my life. I'd watch it from the time I woke up 'til the time I'd go to sleep. Work interefered, but it paid for my addiction. This lasted roughly three years before I took quite the hiatus.

Sailor Moon was my first. Unfortunately it was the DiC version that many of you never had to suffer through, so you may not be aware of the great struggles anime has had to deal with in the American market. My second anime was Cardcaptor Sakura, the purely Japanese release, back when English vocal tracks weren't guaranteed on an Region 1 dvd.

I've been through, and loved, Noir, Kaleido Star (just finished yesterday), Super GALS, Haibane Renmei, Last Exile, Witch Hunter Robin and RahXephon. I've been through many others that I didn't love so much, but were still pretty good, such as Neia_7, Pretear, Love Hina, etc.

Oh...I really didn't like Chobits.

My roomie and I are starting Magic Knight Rayearth today. I still have NGE, Texhnolyze and Wolf's Rain to watch as well...back from the days of 24 hour marathons. mrgreen

I am excited to return to the world of anime, and am thoroughly entranced with the idea of CLAMP's cross-work. The manga was just beginning to release when I had to take a step away from the anime world, but I'm back. ninja  

Gumdrop Bellyflop

stables

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:44 am
Hi my name is stables I usually go by MittenBoots elsewhere in anime/online society. I love Anime, I think my first anime was Ronin warriors. I also like Tokusatsu and Mochi Ice cream.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 am
hi!! i'm pynkh! my username is from an epic book i've just read.. i'm a new gaian and this is my first guild.. nice to meet y'all.. heart heart  

ChildrenofShannara

PapouGirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 am
Name: my real name is Caitlin, but most call me Moony
Height:5'5"
Birthdate: July 4th
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Nationality: white cracker!
Stereo Type: I don't really listen to them but my friends call me the happy emo kid
Favorite Manga: Vampire Knight, Millenium Snow, Card Capto Sakura, Legal Drug, Our Kingdom, the list goes on....
First Anime: either Sailor Moon or Speed Racer
Favorite Anime: Ouran High School Host Cub, Tsubasa, Naruto, there's a never ending list and I don't feel like boring anyone today...
Favorite Video Game: anything Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, We Love Katamari
Favorite Bishonen/Bishojo: Itachi, Cloud, Leon, Dark
Fav. Color: purple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:14 pm
Hello All. Glad to be a part of the guild!

I'm a 26-year old female from California.

I've been watching anime for quite some time now. The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon, but it was LAIN Serial Experiements that really dragged me into it! I seemed to have hit some dry spells lately and haven't found any really good anime I liked, so I'm hoping some of you can suggest some good anime to watch!

Some of my favorite animes have been:
Lain
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell

-Sarita  

sarita8199

Ashes of Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:06 pm
I'm Ashes of Dragon.. I'm 19 years of age, and a Floridian
Obviously, love anime, fav color: ranges somewhere between blue and green. My first anime was Inuyasha, and my first manga was fruits basket. I'm recently addicted to Bleach. (the subs, not the dubs).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:48 am
hi.....you can call me jt...and im 14 yrs old,my favorite color is blue and i like to watch and draw anime.....  

kanata_fuji13

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games