Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am
Fear flashed in Wraths eye before he was KOed.Envy smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am
Amber turned to Envy again, but instead of trying to attack him, she hugged him, starting to cry again. "Envy... i'm sorry... maybe you were right about wanting to be like father..." she cried. "I... i just don't know what to do anymore..." Amber cried as she hugged her older brother.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am
"You did the right thing,"Envy said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 am
Amber shook her head. "i just can't take fighting you anymore..." she cried. "i can't take the fighting... i can't fight you because you're my brother..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 am
"You did the right thing now lets get Wrath in a cell and help Raven,"Envy said and picked Wrath up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:22 am
Amber nodded, tears still somewhat streaming. "Can we take Wrath to his cell BEFORE helping raven?" she asked as they walked out of the throne room and into the halls.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am
"Yah,"Envy said and started walking to the cell room when he got there he put Wrath in the cell and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 am
The tears still flowed, but a lot slower this time. After Wrath was in the cell, Amber walked with Envy back to where they left her with Chris and Ashi. Amber was looking at the ground as they walked, but looked up to Chris when she and Envy saw them. Amber stared at Chris, tears still flowing slowly, but she didn't move from Envy's side.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 am
"Amber what are you doing with him and where's Wrath?"Chris asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm
Amber shook her head and looked at Envy. "can... can you tell him?... and Ashi?..." Amber asked. "please?..." she added, now looking down so she didn't have to meet Chris's eyes.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 pm
Envy nodded "She's with me now so you might as well leave while you still can," "Amber is that true?" Chris asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 pm
Even though Amber continued to look down, she nodded.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 pm
"Why?"Chris asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 pm
"i.... i can't fight him... i can't fight my older brother..." Amber admitted.

Raven snickered and flew over to Amber and Envy. "I'm surprised Envy," she said. "I expected you to catch her, but here you are with her now on our side. You're much better than i thought," Raven said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 pm
Ashi stepped forward looking directly at Amber "I can't believe you to give in so easily just because he's your brother!I killed my brother and watched him die in front of me!If you can't fight your brother it shows that you don't know good from evil and right form wrong!"Ashi yelled madly  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games