Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 am

Featherkit looked up and pricked her ears when Volekit came to the nursery. "Hi. Do you want to keep playing? Or did Meadowkit ruin our fun?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 am

Volekit looked up at Featherkit and laughed. "Sure! But i think i'll eat first. I'll meet you out here in just a sec." Volekit disappeared into the nursery.
Splinterkit emerged from the nursery, and noticed Featherkit. Her eyes glittered with amusement. "oh?"

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 am

Snowkit wonders from his mother and pads over to the clan leader and asks"Can I become a Medicine Cat apprentice??"he stared with a questionable stare
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 am

Midnight followed Volekit

Nights of Nyx

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 am

Featherkit looked up at Splinterkit and lowered her ears. "Oh. Hi, Splinterkit." She lowered her head down on her paws, but kept her gaze on Splinterkit.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am

User Image
(Snowkit, just wait outside my den. No one can enter the den unless its the deputy, med. cat or they are invited...thanks ^.^)

Crystalstar looked into Meadowkit's eyes. "Splinterkit worries me, has she always acted like this?"
User Image

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

( oi! oi! slow down! ur name hasn't been accepted yet!)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 am

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
User Image
(Snowkit, just wait outside my den. No one can enter the den unless its the deputy, med. cat or they are invited...thanks ^.^)

Crystalstar looked into Meadowkit's eyes. "Splinterkit worries me, has she always acted like this?"
User Image

Snowkit paws the ground impatiently"Gah! When is it my turn!"He yowled in impatience

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am

(ah geeez, i go to let my dog out and look what happens! people post stuff! xd )
Splinterkit crouched down to Featherkit's level. "Your that kit that Volekit's been hanging around with right?" Splinterkit slid her claws out slowly.
Meadowkit shrugged "i don't know what you mean." best not to get older cats dragged in . .
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 am

Featherkit gulped when Splinterkit unsheathed her claws. She let out a whimper, but it was soft enough for her not hear. "Um.. yeah. He's nice and we're friends."

1-800-Kami

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 am

Flyingkit wondered around in search of a mentor. He wanted to get to his warrior training immediatly. He screeched,"Are there any warriors in need of an apprentice?!"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am

(oops wrong clan)
Frostpaw nodded and they carried on till they got to the Moonpool. She saw pawprints in the water. "Is that..Starclan."
Sagefire nodded. "Yes." She sat in front of the pool with Frostpaw in front of her."Do you Frostpaw promise to serve your clan in the way most others can't. Do your promise not to mate for the whole clan are our kits."Frostpaw nodded."Then until you get your Medicine Cat name you will be Frostpaw. Now lets see what Starclans awaits."Sagefire turned around and took a lip of water.Frostpaw did the same and started to fall asleep

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am

(haha for a second i wondered what midnight was doing in snowclan >.<)
Splinterkit's eyes shimmered in excitement as Featherkit showed fear. "Oh? Well i'm sure you wouldn't mind if i wanted to play with you guys to right? i mean it will just be kits playing with one another." Splinterkit chuckled lightly.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am

Featherkit turned her head to the nursery, then back to Splinterkit. She took a step back and whimpered. "That's up to Volekit, not me. He asked me to play. It's his choice."

1-800-Kami

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games