Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:03 pm
Indya nodded "as sweet as they might be they may be even more dangerous than Rosalie " she looked over at mimcry, feeling bad that she was leaving her honeymoon early to do this job  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 pm
Mimicry picked up on Indya's guilt, and gave her a reassuring hug. "Look, you know I don't want you to do this-- you know I'm scared something will go wrong-- but I trust you, Indya. I trust in your skills and your intuition, and if you think this is right then I'm not going to stop you. And don't worry about me."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 am
She smiled up at him "Thanks mimicry , and yu don't have to worry" reaching up she kissed his cheek "Are you sure you wont worry too much?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 pm
Mimicry gave a small smile in return. "I'll try not to," he said. "When would you have to leave?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Indya thought for a moment "I could probably give it a day or so after the wedding , and wait for the perfect opportunity to come stumbling out of the woods " Her grin was almost evil as she spoke  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Mimicry's smile widened, and he embraced Indya gratefully. He had thought he would lose her again, after only such a short reunion. "Thank you," he said.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 pm
" you're welcome" She stood on her tip toes to whisper into his ear" I promise i'll never lose you again"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm
Nana's dream was always the same.

She was there, at Rosalie's ball, spinning and whirling across the polished floor in Jasper's arms. Then, the room began to shake, and the chandeliers dislodged from their chains and crashed to the ground, spraying broken glass every which way like razor-sharp snow. Dark tendrils of smoke began to shape themselves into hands, to pull her away from Jasper, and they reached desperately for each other, but it was no use. The hands were pulling him away too, to safety outside the palace.

But she would go nowhere. The ceiling began to fall, chunks of marble and plaster and wood crashing and splintering, trapping her, leaving her alone in a dark dungeon with Rosalie and a single card guard barring the door. There was a blindingly bright glow from the corner, and Rosalie brought the white-hot fire poker over to her, jabbing it gleefully into her side. She screamed, but it only encouraged the queen further. There was only burning, so much pain, the smell of her own seared flesh, the sound of her own screaming.....

She woke up screaming, clutching her side. It took her a few moments to realize where she was, and neither her heart nor her breathing would slow down. Beads of sweat dotted every inch of exposed skin, and she wiped her forehead with the palm of her hand.

"I'm-- I'm sorry," she said, sitting up and looking around apologetically. "I must have had a nightmare of some sort."

Her hand once more went subconsciously to her side, where, beneath the dress fitted to her by the Tweedles, was the scar that marked her first personal hours with the late Queen of Hearts. Those long days, weeks-- she had lost track of the time-- had morphed themselves into this horrible nightmare that plagued her every time she closed her eyes.

"I'm terribly sorry," she said again. "I hope I didn't scare anybody. Is Clairice all right?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 am
Indya shook her head "No we're okay nana. What about you though, you were screaming bloody murder" She made her way to her friend, bending down next to her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 pm
"I'm-- I'm fine," Nana said numbly, her hand moving to the back of her neck, to where Rosalie had burned in a heart, just across from her Guardian tattoo. The queen had found it delightfully ironic to use fire as a torture device against a Guardian princess, and had wanted to make her little mark.

Nana realized what she was doing, and quickly pulled her hair over the raised, heart-shaped scar. "I just had a nightmare. I didn't mean to scare anybody."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm
She smiled " Alright nana , i don't think you did " She got up and headed back to Mimicry "Well I guess we should go ahead with the festitivites we only have a short time "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm
Mimicry nodded, his eyes flicking to Indya after lingering for a concerned moment on Nana. "Is she really okay?" he asked Indya quietly. "That was some scream, and she was barely asleep for five minutes...."

He shook it out of his head, and looked up at the Caterpillar, who was busily reading a very ancient-looking book. "Are you ready for us?"

The Caterpillar looked up in annoyance and snapped, "I told you it would take me a day or so! But," he added with a huff, "since you are all so very impatient, I can speed up my studies and be done in an hour or so. Go start your party. And Mimicry, I'd suggest changing your suit. No sense getting married in that rubbish."

Mimicry looked down at himself in shock; he was still wearing his bloodstained ball clothing. "Oh!" he cried, much to the amusement of the old bug. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'll change out of this right away!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Indya nodded and then making a cute face made her way to the caterpillar "Thank you caterpillar, you're the best" she didn't look back at mimicry, seeing that outfit was enough to bring back enough bad memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:23 pm
"Yes, dear, I know," the Caterpillar said with a nod.

"Some modesty, please!" the Hatter cried with a laugh.

Mimicry grabbed his satchel and made his way behind the cover of a giant mushroom to change in privacy. He was still beating himself up with guilt over Indya's reaction to their entrance, and he was worried about the days that were to come; now that Indya had her memory back, returning to the Tweedles' palace would put her in serious danger.

Jasper had knelt beside Nana, repeatedly asking her if she was really okay, if she needed something to eat, if something had happened, if there was anything he could do--

"Jasper, please, I'm fine," Nana said, putting up a hand while the other stabilized her on the grass. "Really. I promise, I'll be all right. It was just... some altered memories. That's all."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 pm
"Now what about a boquet?" She looked around " Nana help me find some flowers for a boquet would you? " she hated to uproot flowers but she needed them  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games