Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Ragnarok raced to enter a command into the the custom D-arc, only half finishing it to hope Alfonz got the rest of the idea.

Alfonz blinked once as he noticed his axe was over his head. Deflected by the flaming foot as Guile leaped back. He'd leaped backwards as Guile started to leap in, letting of the axe. Letting it roll off his palm as it spin above were he was standing before.

"Come and GET ME." Alfonz taunted Guile, as he breathed in and fired a Baby Flame angled at the ground in front of him as he was landing on his back. Hot sand splashed in Guile's direction, although it wasn't the point of the attack. It was to distract Guile so the sand cloaked axe would fall on him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Guile wouldn't get aggravated by a mere taunt, his tactic at least succeeding in its original form to keep him away from harm. He would not be taken in by the ploy, he merely leaped backwards, not paying mind to the hot sound as it more or less felt like a day at the beach then painful. As the axe fell in empty space: the Guilmon spun his blade to its razor-tooth edge.

He began to spin the blade around his form forming a protective barrier around his body. With a loud growl his arms ignited once more, the seering flames traveling to the blades, causing the metal to expand and forming a slightly larger area of attack as he charged in a zig-zagging pattern towards Alfonz, his entire body shrouded in his whirling attack.. It was a different tactic, if not a minor one, however even a little change can make a big difference.

Jericho was having a lot of fun, he hasn't seen Guile enjoy himself so much in a long time, seeing the child-like smile that he grew to love when they first began to know each other. That Guilmon of his knew that this was the final fight, and that prize at the end would be his favorite plaything for quite some time. The Tamer began to shake his pendulum in a rapid manner causing Guile's speed to increase! [Accuracy Mode]

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 pm

While Guile was doing a mode change, Alfonz used the cover of the sand to grab his axe and close distance between the combatants.

Alfonz lifted his axe back as he bursted out of the sand cloud and chucked his axe at the lower body area of Guile.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
The finals? That was interesting, but what kind of tournament was this?! Digimon using weapons, and tamers commanding them through digivices? How things have changed since the last time he had been here. Before, digimon battles used to be just digimon firing attacks at each other. How, looking at the Guilmon and the Agumon in front of him, Asano could not help but raise his brow as he stared at their individual weapons. Digimon wielding weapons? Seems like he still had a lot to learn about this.

"Finals? No wonder everything's so violent. Are you taking part in this?" Asano asked the dark haired boy as he stared at the Guilmon's blade and the Agumon's axe, both in wonder and in confusion. Digimon were digimon, they were meant to battle to the best of their own capabilities...were they not? "Ooooh burger! Hey Gaomon, or whatever your name is, where'd you get that?" Romanov the Gabumon asked brightly as he stared hungrily at the burger in Destin's paws...or at least, in his boxing gloves.

((Thanks to Draco for answering my question biggrin ))

User Image

iZann

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

"I would if I could, but as you can tell from the finalist, I'm waaaaay out of their league. Besides I'm still learning how this place functions, not to mention I have like no battle experience." Marq turned to glance at the tamer and then returned his gaze back to the heated battle. "And on that note, I don't think I could bare seeing my friend be deleted because I was unable to direct him to victory." He then turns to Destin, who is occupied by the tamer's Gabumon.

"Gah!!" Destin was quite surprised by the Gabumon's stare at him and the remains of his burger. Out of Canine instinct Destin quickly gobbled down the last of his burger and looked away as he tried to gulp down the large bite. Pounding himself in the stomach, he managed to get it all down and returned looking at Romanov. "Umm... not sure, it was given to me." Destin refrained from telling him who gave it to him.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Shadow:-reaches in the bag pulling out another burger then looks at the gabumon n Gaomon slowly bringing it to his mouth to eat it-
Jay: heh shadow your so fat lol-pokes his Guilmon's stomach-
Shadow: its only my 5th one Jaymon!
Jay:-sips his soda-yea yea yea fatty lol-goes back to watching the fight-

yurescapex

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 pm

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
"Still learning how this place functions? Would I be correct to assume that you're new to the digital world?" Asano asked as he leaned back on his chair and put his feet up on the chair in front of him. "Besides, not bearing to put your partner in battle would result in him being weaker due to lack of training, and when the time comes to fight, he won't be strong enough. Isn't that right?" Asano turned to Daskin as he spoke, getting a determined nod from the Dracomon who was perched on the seat next to him.

Romanov cocked his head to one side as he raised his brow, staring at the Gaomon as he quickly gobbled down the last of his burger. "Haha, you're weird!" Romanov laughed as he pointed at the Gaomon. Just then, he glimpsed the Guilmon eating a burger. "HEY! YOU HAVE ONE TOO, WHERE'D YOU GET THAT? What's with everyone and burgers here, without getting me one..."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

User Image
Marq.

"I guess you'd be right on both of those. I... I just don't think that a tournament is good for me at this point. Maybe another time." Marq smiled idiotically and laughed at himself for how he was sounding. He then stopped as he thought back to the first time that Destin got into a fight and was nearly deleted because of him. The words of weakness of Leomon rang deeply in his head as he remembered being trained from sunrise to sunset, only leading to hims passing out. Of course Destin had the potential and could easily take care of himself, but Marq was not. Marq then turns to look at Destin who was playing with the Shadow and Romanov.

"I am not weird!!" A look of shock consumed Destin's face and then turned into an embarrassed blush. "i am not weird," he silently whispers to himself. Realizing that he was being watched, Destin turns to look at Marq who was looking at him. Destin cocks his head to the side wondering what was going through Marq's head this time.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:35 pm

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
"Whatever suits you then. I come back thinking that maybe the digital would be thrown into chaos like last time, just to find that it's now at a time of peace. All for the better, I suppose." Asano said almost to himself as he thought back to the time he had to fight Shadow's Megidramon and Wolf's Piedmon, almost resulting in Daskin being deleted. "Say, I haven't seen you around before, what's your name?" He asked the dark skinned boy.

"Yes you are, you saw me and you got scared, and scoffed down your burger!" Romanov laughed as he raised his paw and gave Destin a friendly punch to his arm. "Hey cool, you got boxing gloves too! Hah, I have a fur coat, sucka!" Romanov laughed harder as he prodded at Destin's boxing globes, then pulled at his own fur coat as if to show off.

((hyper XD))

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

User Image
Marq.

"Marq. Marq Pride, still don't know how I got here though so I guess I would be one of the newest faces that you'll see." Marq felt a sweat drop go down the back of his head. "and you are?" Marq then turned to look at the Tamer as he spoke.

"Well... well it was just... just instinct." Destin looked away, trying to turn his attention back to the fight only to feel prodding at his gloves, "OI!!! Leave the mits alone before I have to bop you one!!!" Destin was rather protective of his gloves, not realizing that the hyper Gabumon, was just complimenting him.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:43 pm

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((ADHD lawl - yes I have a knack for posting random stuff XD))

"Asano Yoshida--I'm half Chinese though, even though my name's Japanese." Asano glanced at Marq as he spoke. "Well I guess I'd be one of the oldest faces you'll see around here...no matter how weird that sounds. I've been here even longer than those two. These two have been with me for quite a long time two, right?" Asano said as he pointed to the battling Guilmon and Agumon, who were both now in a frenzy of clashing blades. Daskin again nodded fitfully, as though agreeing whole heartedly with what Asano said.

"Haha, you're funny!" Romanov laughed as he continued prodding at Gaomon's boxing gloves, before tugging Gaomon's red headband. "Aww come on, stop being such a stiff you furball. Hey lookie, you've got a headband too, like a toughie!" Romanov giggled as he tugged at Gaomon's headband, not removing them but enough to annoy Gaomon.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 am

((Doesn't seem too random))
User Image
Marq.

"I see. Speaking of old, what happened that made you think that there would be chaos?" Marq felted himself getting ready to get more interested in Asano's story rather than the spark-flying fight.

A vein mark appeared on the side of Destin's head as the beast continued to point his gloves. He could have beared that, but then Romanov tugged at his headband. Instantly Destin bopped him in the nose as if by random reflex, "Nobody touches the headband..." Destin looked away, trying to calm down before he apologized to the Gabumon.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
"What happened? Let's see...the first time I battled was when Daskin had just reached his first evolutionary form to Coredramon, and immediately he had to battle with Strikedramon to stop his battling frenzy. A few days later a new tamer entered, letting his Pikemon run rampage around here. Those two had to engage him, and even though it was two against one, it was a tough battle..." Asano said as he absentmindedly pointed to Daskin and Romanov, "Oh last time I came here had to be the most chaotic. A tamer's Megidramon was wrecking havoc, and even though four tamers and their partners tried to stop him it didn't work. I was treating humans and digimon with first aid for burns from Megidramon's hellfire, or something like that...oh and I think there was something about the Angel digimon turning against tamers, but I left soon after that started so I don't know much about it. So yeah, that pretty much concludes my story I guess. Makes sense if I thought there would be chaos, right?" Asano made a pillow with his hands and leaned back towards Daskin, using his warm body as a pillow.

Romanov flinched as though a bee had stung him when Gaomon bopped him on the nose. He plopped down onto the ground with his bum as he rubbed the tender spot where Gaomon had punched him, glaring at him accusingly. "Hey! What'd you do that for?! I was only saying you've got a headband, not that big deal is it? Geez, what's so special about that headband?" He mumbled as he glared at Gaomon, before standing back up. "So your boxing gloves and headband are so precious...why, did your girlfriend give it to you?" Romanov grinned as he slapped Gaomon's shoulder heartily, taking his bop as nothing but a friendly punch.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 am

((fed up of waiting the battle's taking to long XD ))
Himori decides to come and watch the match after waiting outside for a bit too long. Upon walking in He see's Jay and Shadow with the burgers.
"Gallantmon...Get me a burger please?"Himori looks up to gallantmon with big puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, next time your getting your own though." Gallantmon walks over to Jay and Shadow, sticks his joust in the bag of burgers and pulls out a couple.
"Here's your burgers."

Himori scowls up towards the towering knight, " I only wanted one! Oh well Apollomon you want one?"
"No thanks it scorches when it touches my skin."
"Your loss, I would ask shinegreymon but he's disappeared again, wow we really need to put a leash on that guy."
Himori see's the 2 unfamiliar faces and decides to go talk. Putting his arms around the two he asks "Hi guys you here to watch the fighiting too? So what are your stories, how have you ended up here? Want a burger while i have a couple spare?"

logicalcony

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:05 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((HOW DID YOU GET AN APOLLOMON??? That's like one of my dream digimon... crying
LOL "it scorches when it touches my skin"...this is coming from a fire digimon...))

Asano had his face towards the sky, daydreaming blissfully...when an arm suddenly coiled around his shoulder. His first thought was "SNAKE!!!" when he reminded himself that he was not in the human world anymore. Calming himself down, he sat up from his lying down position with a somewhat stiff smile, taking a good look at the guy who acted as though they were old friends. "Hey, I'm not really here for the fighting, just that everywhere else seemed pretty deserted when I arrived so I came here. As for my story, that can be saved for another time since it IS quite long, and how I ended up here...um, I don't know, found a portal near my house and I've been using it ever since. As for the burger, sure, if you have a Fillet-O'Fish." Asano reached for the bag of burgers and grabbed one in blue packaging--his favourite burger Fillet-O'Fish. "Hey Daskin you want one?"
"No thanks, it burns my tongue." Daskin (Dracomon) replied. "And you call yourself a pure-blooded dragon digimon?" "Shut up! It's not my fault, my tongue's sensitive!" "You know you breathe FIRE from that mouth of yours right?" "..." Asano rolled his eyes at his partner as he reached out to tear open the wrapping, only to see a great hole in the middle of the burger where Gallantmon stuck his joust through. "So, is this what burgers look like in the digital world, or a new fashion of making burgers...or is this a new kind of doughnut?" Asano asked Himori as he poked his finger through the gaping hole, secretly grumbling at the loss of half his Fillet-O'Fish.

User Image
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games