Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 am
*Alicia elf steps tentatively onto the train. She jumps when she sees the Train Conductor and Trolley Witch with frightened expressions.*
"I is doing something for Master, doing something for Master, doing something for Master" (she repeats to herself)

*She notices Professor Alutian and her eyes open wide as she notices the chaos*

"Master Adonis is asking everyone to please be following Alicia Elf here to the Great Hall. He is explaining everything there."
*After that she begins walking back toward the school*

**Note, you may post one final post (about following Alicia elf) but after that, no more posting because the Express has now closed!**

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 am
"Finally!" Alutian cries. She immediately conjours, to the best of her ability, a stretcher under Sam and levitates it out of the train before her.
"Come on, everyone, let's go!"

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image

"I had gone visiting other friends when everything happened... After I changed I came back and found her like this, so I really can't help explain," Amber was slightly shaking, like she always does after crying, but was trying very hard to breathe regularly and keep her voice steady. When Alicia Elf told them they could leave the train she took a deep breath in relief, grabbed her bags and owl and followed Alicia and Alutian out of the train...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image "Well thats odd" thought Fiyori as she glanced down at the rising body and patted Amber on the back once more "good luck with her" she told the girl before looking around where Missy went off to.

Ears twitching, Fiyori looked up just in time to see an elf entering the train. Leaning against the wall, she listened quietly to what the elf had to say. "Well I guess this means I'll see her later" sighed Fiyori as she gathered up her stuff and had Pegasus go back up her sleeve while making her way slowly to where everyone was gathering to leave.

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:36 pm
Missy saw the elf and got up, following her way to where everyone was about to leave, She pet carnation lightly on the head, "looks like we are finally here...huh girl?"

Carnation gave a small chirp of excitment, she was just as ecited as her firend.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 pm
Fred watched the house elf say what she had to say then followed her off the train. Mercedes gave out a small hoot for happiness as she was finally going to see the school they had been waiting all this time for.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 pm
[[I did have a blanket on my lap, but it wasn't the same one that knocked my unconscious.]]

Sam's body follows Alutin out of the train.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Endria after being amazed of all the caos with Sam she saw an elf give an announcment she then goes behind the elf and other students to the great hall waiting for the announcment hoping Sam gets better soon.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:39 pm
Lyra gets up and follows Alutian off the train, right behind the stretcher Sam is on, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Kitty is following.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:30 pm
Jatar rushes out of the compartment, robes on and luggage in tow, and starts, watching a girl being led off the train on a stretcher. "Wondered where the commotion was coming from..." she muttered as she followed the crowd. "Hope everything is okay..." Basil, sitting back at his post on her shoulders, mews softly. Jatar puts a hand to his head, soothing him. "No worries, friend, we'll be inside soon." She hefts her luggage and leaves the train.  

Jatar

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 am
Ume picks up her things and travels down the train and out to the carriages that take them to school. She can see the lighted castle in the distance and can't wait to be back inside the grand halls again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:27 am
Kitty follows Lyra as she follows Alutian and Sam.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 pm
Kamalia-Minagn Phelps stands up and gathers hers and Sams bags and follows everyone else off the train. Still looks through a book as they begin their treck(sp) up to the castle! "There's got to be something i'm missing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 pm
After the last student gets off the bus,
the Train Conductor starts the train to head back to the station.

HPGoG Train Conductor

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 am
ninja  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games