Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:46 am
Why not try taking a poll? if you can then you've been accepted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:04 am
lurichan
Why not try taking a poll? if you can then you've been accepted.
3nodding I am whoring the polls as we speak  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:06 am
Ahh, fair enough. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:31 am
nighty night, GotGoth? guild!  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:59 am
lurichan
*lol* Ah yes, the funny things like fertility symbols still embedded in the x-tainized version of easter. *giggles* I can't help but be amused by it really. Of course I didnt' find out the pagan roots to easter until I was in high school, and I blushed quite a bit when I read about what the holiday is really supposed to be... but... all well.

Which would be?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:18 am
Earth Day is soon (i think). I am having trouble deciding something. Organize a smokeathon or start up a Greenpeace chapter?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:08 am
Good morning everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:10 am
My official stance is that mornings, by definition, cannot be good.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:11 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
*lol* Ah yes, the funny things like fertility symbols still embedded in the x-tainized version of easter. *giggles* I can't help but be amused by it really. Of course I didnt' find out the pagan roots to easter until I was in high school, and I blushed quite a bit when I read about what the holiday is really supposed to be... but... all well.

Which would be?

The symbols? *points to the brightly colored eggs and the rabbit* The eggs are a symbol of fertility. You know, in order to get pregnant an egg descends from the overies down the fallopian tubes and if it merges with sperm it attaches itself to the wall of the uterus. Eggs.

And rabbits well... "doing it like rabbits" is a phrase for a reason and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 am
zz1000zz
My official stance is that mornings, by definition, cannot be good.

Oh? did something already happen to inheriantly make it bad?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:18 am
Well, my political advisors have informed me making explicit or clear statements is bad for a political career, so i will instead answer your question with another question...

What is it that makes morning good?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:20 am
Nothing really. A morning is a morning with no inheriantly good or evil qualities. It starts out neutral and is really what you make of it. (unless you're me, and then it's usually an afternoon because I don't get up till that late)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:26 am
lurichan
Nothing really. A morning is a morning with no inheriantly good or evil qualities. It starts out neutral and is really what you make of it. (unless you're me, and then it's usually an afternoon because I don't get up till that late)

Ah-hah! My opponent has clearly admitted morning is *not* good! Not only is she wrong, but by agreeing with my she is obviously nothing more than a flip-flopper and cannot be trusted. Vote for me for president!What you really have to ask yourself is, is this a sarcastic commentary on modern politics, or am i just crazy?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:27 am
*blinks* I'm not a politician.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:30 am
There is a very good reason I'm NOT a politician: Religion.

Pretty much, people where afraid of JFK being president because he was catholic and they thought the pope might run the show. So... what do you think would happen if it came up that I"m pagan and not a "god fearing x-tain"?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games