Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:15 pm
Earlier, before I went shopping, Dame was calling us "old" and seeing as I'm probably older than all of you, I felt it the most. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm
awww
*pats Psyzapp on the shoulder*
I don't find you old love!  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 pm
I just hang out and help make things better around here more often than I do at Lily's because this place serves alcohol. I'm not so much as a side-taker as someone who hangs out at my preferred hangout. sweatdrop

(Of course by making things better I mean contributing to the overall mood of the place.)

Though I do prefer this place because of the darker setting and the alcohol. This place is also frequented more. Lily's is boring since people usually go here or to the GGB. biggrin

So the biggest chunk of my support goes here. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
I just hang out and help make things better around here more often than I do at Lily's because this place serves alcohol. I'm not so much as a side-taker as someone who hangs out at my preferred hangout. sweatdrop

(Of course by making things better I mean contributing to the overall mood of the place.)

Though I do prefer this place because of the darker setting and the alcohol. This place is also frequented more. Lily's is boring since people usually go here or to the GGB. biggrin

Well I for one appreciate that Showa. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 pm
rolleyes Oh for the love of...You aren't old Psyzapp! ^_^ I love you, honey! -goes over and hugs her-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 pm
damecharlie
rolleyes Oh for the love of...You aren't old Psyzapp! ^_^ I love you, honey! -goes over and hugs her-

*Hugs Dame back.* You have no idea kiddo. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 pm
Psyzapp
Makaijin Showa Hayata

Well I for one appreciate that Showa. wink
Thanks. ^-^ -materializes a glass of expensive French champagne for Psyzapp-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:25 pm
Perhaps not, Psyzapp. I don't know your real age, but regardless of it, you are still not old, girl. xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:25 pm
*smiles at Showa* Don't mind if I do Showa. *sips Champagne and winks at Showa.*

@ Dame: That's exactly what I tell my 3 boys…I'm 29 AGAIN and they never believe me. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 pm
oh age is such a relative matter -
it is how old you feel in your heart! heart

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Hahah, my grandma refuses to let her kids get older than 35. She now has triplets. rofl I told her it was going to be odd to have grandchildren that are the same age as her children...cuz I'm not getting any younger, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm
*giggles nervously*
well I don't want to need to be the one to get back into bed with a vampire so I think I'll let Leko out for a bit - take care girls wink  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm
Maybe if I switched to 35 then they'd believe me. LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Well, my dad was already older than 35 with my aunt closing in quickly behind him before she thought of it. -shakes head- She's so funny. She says she doesn't care if she gets older but having her kids older than 35 makes her feel and seem old.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:45 pm
LOL, age is relative...there are some days I feel like I'm in my 20's...and then there are days that I feel waaaay older than I actually am. xd

Oooo, champagne, Showa? Pop that baby open! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games