Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:27 pm
The Undead Suitor
for a rig supposed to be about opposite versions of characters

im not entirely sure who most of these characters are supposed to be

which kinda defeats the point

Let's see:

Albe: No idea. It's the feminine version of the word "white" in Romanian, though. He's also a vampire. I C WUT U DID THERE. rofl

Inside Out Girl: There was an inside out boy in a circus RIG long ago....

Jaid: No idea.

Taylor: No idea.

Azrael: Fallen angel guy that's been in a RIG or two. DEM BOOBS.

Frederick: Maybe the male version of the principal from a school RIG long ago?

Kaeden: No idea.

Loyale: No idea.

Nightmare King: No idea. But it's definitely a work of REAPERSUN. She's feminized this man so much that she literally made his torso just his spine. wtf.

Friday: Friday XIII?

Sandman: From the dream RIG(s).

We have three levels of NPCs now:

Top Tier: The original NPCs and ones who are integral to the plot for many years. (e.g. Edmund, Louie)

Mid Tier: Newer NPCs that tend to be the work of reapersun and have been thrown into the plot. (e.g. Nicolae, Kuros)

Bottom Tier: 21908721398217 random RIG NPCs that no one cares about.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Eudaemon
The Undead Suitor
for a rig supposed to be about opposite versions of characters

im not entirely sure who most of these characters are supposed to be

which kinda defeats the point

Let's see:

Albe: No idea. It's the feminine version of the word "white" in Romanian, though. He's also a vampire. I C WUT U DID THERE. rofl

Inside Out Girl: There was an inside out boy in a circus RIG long ago....

Jaid: No idea.

Taylor: No idea.

Azrael: Fallen angel guy that's been in a RIG or two. DEM BOOBS.

Frederick: Maybe the male version of the principal from a school RIG long ago?

Kaeden: No idea.

Loyale: No idea.

Nightmare King: No idea. But it's definitely a work of REAPERSUN. She's feminized this man so much that she literally made his torso just his spine. wtf.

Friday: Friday XIII?

Sandman: From the dream RIG(s).

Loyale is Ringmaster

Kaeden is uhh...the original character was an o_8 character I think. In like..the second or third music rig. Or was it a school rig. I cant remember.

Taylor was from the fighting game RIG.

Jaid was from the scifi rig with Flynn?

Apparently according to the GCD, Albe is a character Valfore academy, and the Nightmare King is Queen Corvina from the "Forgotten Reverie"

I'm not really sure how they chose which characters to genderflip but I have a feeling they stuck every rig character up onto a wall and threw darts.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Jaid = Jaiden from Love Charm.
Fredrick = Frederika from all the Love Charm RIGs.
Kaeden = Kaede from Love Charm and Radio Havok.
Taylor = Taylor from Love Charm III.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm
Okay, so I found someone selling this on etsy and they live somewhere in the town I am in.

50 Shades of Grey/My Little Pony crossover time!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/105119627/my-little-pony-flogging-is-magic-switch?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=pony&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_locationQuery=4254679&ga_search_type=handmade  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:08 pm
Eudaemon
Okay, so I found someone selling this on etsy and they live somewhere in the town I am in.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/105119627/my-little-pony-flogging-is-magic-switch?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=pony&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_locationQuery=4254679&ga_search_type=handmade

oh indiana

And how is this not on Regretsy yet? After all, FRIENDSHIP IS HOT. (So NSFW you wouldn't believe. Great for Lyra fans!)

I'll have you guys know: 1) This was the first thing I saw after checking back here, and 2) I had to look FOREVER for that because I couldn't remember the title of the post and I didn't want Verizon to see me searching for plush Lyra ******** dolls. Also, apparently that thing can also be used as a necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 pm
Phoenix Goliathane
Eudaemon

oh indiana

And how is this not on Regretsy yet? After all, FRIENDSHIP IS HOT. (So NSFW you wouldn't believe. Great for Lyra fans!)

(I'll have you guys know: 1) This was the first thing I saw after checking back here, and 2) I had to look FOREVER for that because I couldn't remember the title of the post and I didn't want Verizon to see me searching for plush Lyra ******** dolls. Also, apparently that thing can also be used as a necklace.)

THE ******** found this on the seller's page:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The cat looks like it is saying, "Help me. They do weird things to me and they would rather have a magical pony to flog."  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 am
i cried in front of a bunch of friends tonight and that sucks because they saw a side of me i dont allow anyone to see that means i got pre-emptive blood on my hands. gotta take care of business. gotta kill my friends. brb.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:18 am
Chixen
Jaid = Jaiden from Love Charm.
Fredrick = Frederika from all the Love Charm RIGs.
Kaeden = Kaede from Love Charm and Radio Havok.
Taylor = Taylor from Love Charm III.
Kaede was also in Hell Prison and Taylor was in Eternal Rivals (the debut RIG)  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
I thought Taylor was in another RIG, but I couldn't remember the name. Forgot that Kaede was in Hell Prison though, thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 am
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
I thought Taylor was in another RIG, but I couldn't remember the name. Forgot that Kaede was in Hell Prison though, thanks!
Oh, you're welcome. Taylor was first introduced as a fighter in Eternal Rivals when Taylor was introduced. Then appeared in Love Charm III looking a bit more of a female and this RIG looking a bit more male.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 pm
Okay, this thread in the GCD is making me want to see a gaia version of Celebrity Deathmatch! emotion_kirakira *cues the theme of Celebrity Deathmatch*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Okay, this thread in the GCD is making me want to see a gaia version of Celebrity Deathmatch! emotion_kirakira *cues the theme of Celebrity Deathmatch*
I couldn't remember the theme so my mind immediately defaulted to Guile's Theme...  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:10 pm
J 4 C K
Magnificent Moonbeam
I couldn't remember the theme so my mind immediately defaulted to Guile's Theme...
Celebrity Deathmatch theme. After Johnny Gomez says "Good Fight, Good Night." I hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm
I spent way to much on this hair but OH WELL??? look at how sassy it is. it's even sassier when you cut it.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm
Meek: Why did you cry? Destroy them for learning you have cried

Sexy: The hair looks nice with that outfit.

Nothing caught my eye in this RIG which disappoints me October I normally dump off a bit of gold. Oh well always the next two months.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games