Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Bellabie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:57 pm
Brilliant!
I always have loved your avatar choices. I think that the eye patch is unnecessary, but it doesn't distract, either.
b  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:24 pm
7/10  

Blessed_Angel_Aerith

Tiager

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:04 pm
Haha, this one made me laugh. It just looks silly. I like the ears and tail, although you could go with something other than the water. But the pink is a nice touch, so is the bracelet. I like. 3nodding
7/10
+2 for making me laugh
9/10

Hypocoristical
It lacks color, or at least something contrasting. I'm thinking you were more going for a theme then an overall appearance of the avatar. Since..it's a tome, it's dark. Sort of goes with the postion onf the Dark Halo..yadda, yadda. *Is rambling*
7/10. =3

Waaaaiiiit don't stop. I'm thinking of entering the arena, I need all the pointer I can get.
BTW, I've had something covering my mouth since about the first or second week I was here. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Bellabie
Brilliant!
I always have loved your avatar choices. I think that the eye patch is unnecessary, but it doesn't distract, either.
b

What did you think of the the one I made for you?  

Tiager

Bellabie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:19 pm
Tiager

Ah, yes.
I was referring to her own, personal avatar.
I am very grateful for all that you provided me. She looks so very elegant.
I finally saved up enough to by a Celestial Cloak (as in, I've nothing left, now) but I do not know how to where it. Help? Should I not have bought it?

If you're thinking of entering the arena, Id have to agree about the colour clash. Purple, black, and red (at least the way Gaia has them presented) isn't the most tasteful combination. Just for entry purposes, I'd suggest not donning the Tomes "summoning book" or what be it. Also, Coco is lovely, but unless you have a very crafty way to work her (is it?) into a story/character-description, then I would also recommend leaving it off your entry.
Of course, I'm not really one to say, for I've never entered or anything of that sort.
b  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Bellabie
Tiager

Ah, yes.
I was referring to her own, personal avatar.
I am very grateful for all that you provided me. She looks so very elegant.
I finally saved up enough to by a Celestial Cloak (as in, I've nothing left, now) but I do not know how to where it. Help? Should I not have bought it?

If you're thinking of entering the arena, Id have to agree about the colour clash. Purple, black, and red (at least the way Gaia has them presented) isn't the most tasteful combination. Just for entry purposes, I'd suggest not donning the Tomes "summoning book" or what be it. Also, Coco is lovely, but unless you have a very crafty way to work her (is it?) into a story/character-description, then I would also recommend leaving it off your entry.
Of course, I'm not really one to say, for I've never entered or anything of that sort.
b

Oh hooray! I'm so happy for you!
And yes, both my Coco and my Kiki are girls. I don't care that Gaia says they're stuffed, they're real to me. Now if they had an Orange kitty, that would be a boy.
Anyway, definitely use it as a scarf. I am kind of shocked that you just bought one. I was kinda thinking I might sell you one for real cheap or even donate if I got to like you well enough xp
As for what you should do next, I think you should go for the dress http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/?p=1444
And I'm thinking of entering as some sort of balance something or other.
This + a Coco and a Kiki in each hand.
Possibly the dragons, but I think that might be a bit too cluttered.

User Image
Total Value: 28,231 Gold, 135,500 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Joker Collar white-black
Joker Hat white-black
Western Zodiac
That 70s White Shirt
White Tiger Pants
The Family Jewels onyx
KoNfUzEd MoNoChRoMe ToE SoX
Black Wulf Gloves
Monocle
Pirate Patch
Cloud Zebra Shoes  

Tiager

Bellabie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 pm
Tiager

I was kinda thinking I might sell you one for real cheap or even donate if I got to like you well enough xp

Oh... Well, I suppose that is my punishment for being impulsive...
I won't be able to buy the dress for some time, but I certainly hope to make it an addition to my wardrobe. Thank you for all of your kind words.

As for the Coco-Kiki idea, I think it's rather clever. It might be a tad messy with the dragons, but it could work out if there were some other thing that would be low and another high... I apologize for spilling facades. If I had the item-knowledge to back my suggestions up, I would certainly tell you.
heart
Best wishes,
b  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:18 pm
9/10.... the flower ruins it.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:00 pm
Milliani
User Image

Congrats Seikamoon ^.^ I guess its your day today!
What did you win?
[9.5| 10 ]
I realy like your Avi! Simple not to slim, not to big and a good color choice.

I dint ment to make a Avi that was going to a Museum to look at picaso.

More of a Teen doing a pyjamas party but still sympolise the beauty by having the water.

Aka water makes smothe and clean skin.
And the pyjamas have a soft blue-purple color that should resemble kindness.

User Image

I won Violin...^_^ I am so happy!! It was cheap too....

and Dronze....7/10....it looks okay....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:58 pm
nice it seems okay to me so maybe a 8/10 that'll do. biggrin  

Naralle

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:20 am
7/10  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:30 am
dronze
9/10.... the flower ruins it.

Ruined? Oh...
I suppose I should remove it, then...
Wait, do you mean to say it might have been a ten, otherwise?!
heart domokun
b  

Bellabie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 am
7/10  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:31 am
7.5/10  

Naralle

mushill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:42 am
looks pretty but the mimzy is kinda in the way u should lower it.
8/10  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games