Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:06 pm

Remus laughed. "Done talking," he said softly. "We ought to close the curtains this time and maybe cast an Imperturbable Charm on them, along with a Silence Charm. Don't need another incident like before."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:21 pm

Sirius groaned. "Don't tell me if some one walks in and picks a bed, I have to actually deal with them being in this dorm. Can't we just do that to the door?" he pleaded, nipping and kissing his way down Remus' jaw line and throat. "Please?" he murmured against the other man's pulse.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:23 pm

Remus bit back a moan. "All right, you git, but you're doing it," he gasped.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:45 pm

Sirius growled. "Wand..." he muttered. He glanced around before rolling his eyes and looking sharply at the bathroom. "Wand!" His wand flew through the air and into his hand as he kissed Remus again. He was about to throw a quick ward up when he looked at Remus and remembered last time. Sighing he pulled up and took a deep breath to control himself before putting up the necessary wards at full power. His wand clattered to the ground as ran his hands down Remus' sides and to the top of the towel.

"Want to hear you scream..." he muttered before Remus and Sirius began to do things way beyond the PG-13 limit that cannot be put here and then promptly fell asleep.

((It's a rule now, end of every section we must shag))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:28 pm

((You guys are insane and Remus...you keep saying you'll write a lemon and then you never do. I'm tempted to start attacking you at ECC and making you write it. I know you bring your laptop.))

Harry gazed between Hermione and McGonagall and decided the intelligent thing to do would be follow his godparents and Gabriel. Not that he was going to sleep, but still, he'd rather talk to the cute guy than Hermione and his Head of House. Well talking to Remus or Sirius was out of the question. They would probably be busy. "Night," he chirped making a run for the steps and nearly knocking Gabriel over on his way to the dorms.

"Oh, sorry," he said, stopping to check that he hadn't done any damage.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:02 pm

I had to stop and go back because I clicked on the other threads. Oops.

Deciding it best to retire, Minerva stood, smoothing down her tartan robes and moving smoothly from the Common Room up to the Girl's Dormitory. Once there, she decided on the fourth year dorm. It was the least likely to give her an aneurysm by being either messy or having posters of half-dressed Quidditch players on the walls.

Minerva_McGonagall

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:51 pm

"Oh Sorry"

Gabriel steadied himself and smiled at Harry. "Not a problem!" he said. He rubbed the shoulder where Harry had crashed into and was pleased to note that there was no damage whatsoever to the limb.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" he asked curious.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:52 pm

Harry stammered.

"Uh, fleeing from Hermione and McGonagall before either of them could start in on me," he said, his hand going up and flatten his bangs over his scar self consciously. "I just...Hermione gets sort of motherly around me and McGonagall is just...well, McGonagall. I figured I'd come up to bed."

He looked passed Gabriel at the empty hall.

"I take it Sirius and Remus went to bed already," he said absently.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:46 pm

Gabriel grinned.

"I suppose they have," he said. A thought stuck him suddenly. "Um... what dorm are they sleeping in?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:31 pm

"Not sure, but if you want to know, you ought to try checking the doors," moving carefully down the hall, he stopped at each of the doors, twisting the handle and pushing the door open if he could. Stepping back, he grinned.

"Fifth year dormitory. The doors locked. Magic most likely. We'd be better off avoiding it. I'm staying in the seventh year dorm. If you'd like, the other beds are still empty," he gestured vaguely at the still open dorm and then shrugged. "Or you get your pick of the rest of the rooms."

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:52 pm

"You're in the seventh year dorms too?" he asked, then realized that it sounded a little silly. Gabriel grinned. "What I meant was... well, I put my bag up there earlier and caught a quick nap, but since my work schedule always made me noctournal, I didn't sleep much."

His eyes glittered mischievously. "Hey, what say we prank them for the hell of it?" he asked. "Y'know, for when they walk out in the morning, or later tonight."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:58 pm

Harry grinned. "Oh good, I wasn't looking forward to spending another night up there by myself. It gets boring."

He glanced at the door to the fifth year dorms.

"What do you have in mind? For a prank, I mean?"

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:24 pm

Gabriel smirked. "I'm actually thinking of something I saw in a Muggle cartoon once," he explained. "Um... basically, you put a bucket of water above the door, on the ledge right there -" He pointed at the doorframe. "- and when they open the door, its completely cold shower."

He thought for a while. "We'll have to spell the bucket to only fall over when the door's open, because it'll fall over elsewise." His grin grew as he began to get more excited about the prank. "And we'll have to transfigure some thing into a bucket, and filling it up in the showers or the bathroom won't be too hard. I think a basic levitation charm should work, all we'll need is a charm that will make it tip just as the door opens." His eyes were glittering happily now.

"So, you in, mate?" he wanted to know.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:48 pm

Harry nodded. "Well, seeing as how they can't seem to keep their hands off each other, a dose of cold water might just be what they need," he said, grinning. "I've got a tin that we could transfigure into a bucket and waters easy. I'm in."

Andromeda Black Tonks

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games