Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:02 pm
DiddleFreak61387
w00t!! That is one! Ok so we got:

Kelly - Masq
Kyle - Diddle
Steve - Shiz
Dan - Saint
Paul - Oggy
Rachel - Froggy
Dave - Durza
Rinoa - Sarah

But seriously a mod meeting!!! Come on, we could feel all executive like and make big decisions in PERSON! not to mention i could hit on kelly, rachel, and rinoa whee But it's a good idea right? I could arrange it so we can stay at my place ninja Altho it's kinda a mess with DDR pads on my floor, and the other room being my music room, but we can have Me n the girls in one room, and the guys in another, i know don't kill me, i'm not like that, i mean... i'm not gay, but i'm not gonna take advantage of another woman while she is asleep, and besides, we would be up like.. ALL night knowing US! First one to fall asleep is gonna get their a** slaped hard! Hows that for motivation?! We could go to D&B and hang out there, go to Sam Ash and harrass their orchestra section with our superior intellect. Then go to like a chinese buffet and get some good food. Get a picture of us all together, it would be AWESOME!

Mmm... DDR. I don't have a DDR pad of my own, which makes me sad. Because I love the game!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:02 pm
Ok i have computer acess, for a bit atleast, im in a rundown hotel out side of detroit with ethernet,
@kyle your friggen insane, good idea tho, try not to get anyone pregnate Oo
@dan I think you quoted oggy from the first page
its fun adressing people by name Oo  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:23 pm
lol Steve. Yeah, I did quote him from the first page. i was like, haha, now they have kilts! (And I almost typed quilts...They sound the same so don't get on my case.

We'll have to tie him up first before sleeping. xd

Where has Durza been lately?

Let's be realistic though, if we're going to pick a location, (if this is actually going to happen) then it should be close to all of us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:14 pm
Meeting some place? O___o How interesting. I don't know if I can spend money for plane tickets and hotel rooms . . . x.x  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:18 pm
Masquanade
Meeting some place? O___o How interesting. I don't know if I can spend money for plane tickets and hotel rooms . . . x.x

Same for me pretty much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:38 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

Same for me pretty much.

heh
heads up guys
i'm not leaving for the hurricane but my power might go out SO that means no internet and me being less around here than I already am.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:46 pm
Masquanade

i'm not leaving for the hurricane but my power might go out SO that means no internet and me being less around here than I already am.

Stay safe Kelly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:04 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

I'm going to try to. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:23 am
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

I'm going to try to. 3nodding

Indeed. Dead guild leader = VERY bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:52 am
Saint-Saens
lol Steve. Yeah, I did quote him from the first page. i was like, haha, now they have kilts! (And I almost typed quilts...They sound the same so don't get on my case.

Let's be realistic though, if we're going to pick a location, (if this is actually going to happen) then it should be close to all of us.

Yeah, sorry. Every time I decide to go online, someone's at the computer.

We have mods everywhere from Louisiana to New Jersey to Colorado/Arizona. How could we all get together? And some of us, being too lazy to get a summer job, have no money. sweatdrop More seriously, my dad is certain my old car will break down if I drive anywhere farther than school. Haven't had any problems since we bought it and replaced the tires, but that won't change his mind.

If we were all to meet, though, it seems I'm in the middle of the map, here in Cincinnati, Ohio.  

Durza the Shade

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:42 am
iOggy

Indeed. Dead guild leader = VERY bad.

Heaven forbid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:31 pm
Durza the Shade
Saint-Saens

Yeah, sorry. Every time I decide to go online, someone's at the computer.

We have mods everywhere from Louisiana to New Jersey to Colorado/Arizona. How could we all get together? And some of us, being too lazy to get a summer job, have no money. sweatdrop More seriously, my dad is certain my old car will break down if I drive anywhere farther than school. Haven't had any problems since we bought it and replaced the tires, but that won't change his mind.

If we were all to meet, though, it seems I'm in the middle of the map, here in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Oooooh, we could go to umm... whats that crazy theme park out there? GAHH >_<, and then there is the rock and roll hall of fame, and OOH where is the DCI Hall Of Fame At????  

DiddleFreak61387

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:39 pm
Kyle, might it be Cedar Point?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:05 pm
King's Island is the theme park near Cincinnati. Cedar Point's up in Sandusky.  

RinoaHeartilly

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:39 pm
RinoaHeartilly
King's Island is the theme park near Cincinnati. Cedar Point's up in Sandusky.

Psh. Locals. rolleyes  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games