Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image

Knowing the look she’s giving him, the King returns his pistols to his person and casually walks on over to the Queen of Hearts. He pats her on the a** a few times, leans over and lowers his voice. Don yous preoccupazione. Yous wat dey calls “bombshells,” Dolce Cosa. emotion_dowant Alls dem curves in jus da rights ways. An yous knows Ol’ Gio likes dem esplosivi. wink Completely distracted now, the King grabs a firm hold of his bride’s backside and presses up against her. Les jus whack all deeze fottuti idioti an goes inside…eh? Ol’ Gio be wantin’ a repeat a dis mattina. Jus a piccolo assaggio. emotion_dowant

Alfonso…… please. We have guests. redface She states.

Exasperatedly sighs. Cazzo di ospiti. stare Keeping one arm firmly around his bride with the other he yanks out a pistol and points it at the Queen of Diamonds. Yous gonna goes foist cause yous da highest rank ‘ere an Ol’ Gio’s needin’ a bel posto per le vacanze. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image
*breathes a sigh of relief that Psy didn't seem too offended, but this voice putting words in his mouth could lead to trouble. In a way, it already had, what with Giovanni now trying to speed things along* sweatdrop
User Image
*blending in with the snow, except for his black stripes, he slinks over behind the redhead and answers in her voice*
Go ahead and do it, ya limp dicked little s**t, if that's what it takes to get it up for once! Bet you even like to rub up against the corpses.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 pm
Hatter couldn't help but giggle at the situation. Skooting carefully closer to her though Hare was unsure and wondered if they would be targeted next. Leaning in to his secondary mistress he whispered. Please tell me this is NOT your doing. gonk

Oh please like I don't know better than to tamper with Her Majesty.
rolleyes

emotion_zzz Yawning softly and taking a lengthy stretch, Mousey curled more into Hare's hood for a blanket. Now if you would use that skill of 6th sense we taught you, you would see the puppeteer behind the strings. Gesturing to a happily purring creature in the shadows. Hatter begins to prep opening an escape portal if the need arose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image
Just heading out to the yard, having been given some weird small red mallet, Franco's overhears the Queen of Diamonds at just the right time, finally some action!
Boda-Bing!
Gattina over-ere gettin' into carattere cool

Franco takes his mallet and sets it over his shoulder to see what's comin' next.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:38 pm
User Image

Let’s go of his lovely bride. He can hardly believe his ears and finds himself questioning Gattina’s sanity and completely forgets this is movie filming. Giovanni walks right up to Katana. He cracks his neck and with his pistol in his hand rolls his wrist around. Yous wanna runs dat all by Ol’ Gio agains, Gattina? evil

Since Gattina is his wife’s good friend, he’s going to give her an opportunity here to change her tune. He heard her loud and clear the first time. This is nowhere Gattina wants to go as it won’t end well for her at all. Now if he were still a bachelor, he’d personally take her into the next room and show her exactly who has the bigger d**k none too gentle like. But since he IS now married and isn’t going to be stupid enough to ******** that up, he’ll just have a few of the boys pass her around for a while since she’s decided to disrespect him in such a way.

Just in case Gattina decides to keep talking like a whore, he motions for a few of his boys to gather round. Yous bedda tinks bout dis, Gattina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 pm
Seems' somebodies gots a hold on mines script emotion_dealwithit dat rewrite is pure golds
Franco kisses the tips of his fingers, he found a star in Gattina.
Ehh Gios, you's betta watch cho's back wit dat odra donna in da canuto!
I 'ear she's conspiring wit dis one real friendly likes
Boda-bing!

Franco mock swings the mallet like a golf driver, shielding his hands over his eyes acting like he's watching the perfect play out on the green.

Franco feels quite pleased that he's going to get his side film yet cool just hopes Tony did 'is part in gettin dat angelo sweatdrop stressed
User Image  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 am
User Image

Facepalms after hearing Franco. He completely forgot about his predicament with that internet flick of he and his lovely wife. The plan to make that one disappear. Kat has a key role in that one so he had better be on his best behavior with her. stressed

Psyzapp goes over to the King and yanks the gun right out of his hand. We CANNOT shoot all the guests. talk2hand Thinks about it and also flips the gun around with her wrist. Well I mean we COULD shoot everyone, but then I’d have nobody to have latte with or go shopping with. neutral I mean, who would have martini’s with me? gonk

Tires to duck out of the way as his bride swings his pistol around. eek He finally grabs hold of it and eases it out of her hand. Don yous touch da guns, Dolce Cosa!! stressed Yous gonna blow somebody’s heads off!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:00 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Eeeek!!
*covers her eyes and points a shaky finger at the unsightly figure standing atop some bushes*
It looks like she already did! crying

*turns to see what the cleric is freaking out over this time, and is surprised to see Taus standing there, groping at the empty space where his head should be*
... I did not even hear the weapon discharge neutral

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 pm
Hauk yelped when he felt a pain in his right shoulder. His eyes un-squint as he glances to Anira. Hey you okay? You got a killer grip on me right now.

I am...fine.....Mr. Gio is lucky he didn't go further on his....remark...
Her left hand was halfway out of her pouch where she had her steel threads at the ready. When she felt that the situation had passed and people were glancing at the red Cheshire she replaced the threads in her pouch. Hauk felt like he should have said something comforting but he figured he'd pass it onto Showcase and see if he could help better later. He just reaches up with a finger and gently pats her head. After a moment her tiny hand pats back in appreciation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:01 pm
Closing the portal Hatter floats over to the headless figure and waves her hands over it. Then starts to poke at it. Fascinating....Excellent clean shot Your Majesty! blaugh  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image

Points gleefully at the headless being. xd And I did that so steathfully too!! Not even a sound!! Playfully smacks her husband on the arm. You see!! A natural marxwoman! 10 points for me!! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image
*answers Psy in her husband's voice with the disembodied head he left rolling around*
Oh please! We all know you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if you were standing two feet from it.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:03 pm
*feeling the moisture from the snow start to seep through her fur, decides it's a good time to go change back to human form. Seeing that everyone is staring at Taus, she sneaks back to the corner where she left her clothes and wiggles into them before changing back* cat_ninja
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 am
*Upon finishing multiple subpoenas on his tablet, Will looks them all over, making sure every little detail is in order and that each includes a seal suitable of the Red Courts. Red Letter Subpoenas befitting of her Highness, the Red Queen. Excellent. 3nodding He gets up from the wingback chair and leaves the room in search of a printer. Walking down the hallway, he finds an open office area and looks around. What luck! A -wireless- printer! Within minutes, he gets his tablet set up to be compatible with the printer and prints off all the subpoenas, a list of who will be receiving the subpoenas, and multiple copies of a general announcement inviting the public to attend the courtroom proceedings for the Red Domain Tart Thief, to be held at the Red Queen's discretion.

He goes back to the Grand Room and talks with one of the filming assistants. They find a suitably dressed "extra" on the set to hand deliver all the Red Letter Subpoenas. After the extra gets quick touch ups from a makeup assistant, he is instructed to go to the Red Queen first, to get her approval before proceeding with the deliveries of the subpoenas and posting the general announcement in various public places in Wonderland.

The extra trudges through the red snow and stands off to the side near the Red Queen. He -really- doesn't want to interrupt the ongoing discussion sweatdrop and waits for a break before bowing to the Red Queen and speaking to her.* Pardon me, your Majesty ... The Red Knight has instructed me to get your approval before I proceed with the subpoena deliveries and general announcement postings. *He hands her the list of who will receive the Red Letter Subpoenas and a copy of the General Announcement.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:36 pm
Off running around doing all kinds of administrative things his Mistress has tasked him with AND training in Myles, Kyle pokes his head through some shrubbery suddenly right in the corner Miss Kits had snuck into. ninja Not wanting to startle her, he clears his throat first before whispering to her since filming is still going on.

Psssst. Miss Kits. ninja Pardon the interruption, but uhmmmm. Kyle takes out the script and flips a few pages until he finds it. He leans over and holds his script out for her to see. You see right here Miss Kits. The scene setting. Points to the script and paraphrases. “Taus purposefully manipulates the situation to try to incite Psy's anger while Kits, having been lurking in the background, chases Taus away to try to prevent any executions.” He folds the script back up. Now, I’m not a professional actor by any means, Miss Kits. But, I’m afraid if you don’t shoo Mr. Taus away soon, the Mistress will become most unbearable and Mr. Giovanni is sure to kill Mr. Taus and I mean that quite literally. smile He smiles at Kits and then suddenly realizes he’s got to leave so she can get back into her costume. eek Oh mercy, pardon me, Miss Kits. redface I’ll give you some privacy so you can change. wink Just as suddenly as he appeared, Kyle disappears.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games