Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm
Remind me, Horoscope Pokemon do they have to be first stage? Can I get a level five Rhyperior or would it have to be a Rhyhorn?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:13 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Remind me, Horoscope Pokemon do they have to be first stage? Can I get a level five Rhyperior or would it have to be a Rhyhorn?

Only if it's specified that they have to be the first stage. If it just says a level 5 rock type like it currently does, then you could choose to get a ryhorn, rhydon, or rhyperior at level 5, since they are all rock types. c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 pm
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

Only if it's specified that they have to be the first stage. If it just says a level 5 rock type like it currently does, then you could choose to get a ryhorn, rhydon, or rhyperior at level 5, since they are all rock types. c:

Awesome, thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:39 pm
Loonamist
Spec told me to ask you but as iv not posted the twins since the fair do i need to make a three post pit stop in a train town before i have them head to the ranger school or can they hop on the ren-fest train straight to the ranger school ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:43 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Spec told me to ask you but as iv not posted the twins since the fair do i need to make a three post pit stop in a train town before i have them head to the ranger school or can they hop on the ren-fest train straight to the ranger school ?

I think you can probably have them go straight there  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:45 pm
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

I think you can probably have them go straight there
Ok thank you heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:05 am
SpectralEternity
Can a Sweet Incense be used to summon a hoard battle ? I rolled for a hoard without really thinking and already wrote out the post but haven't posted it yet so if not ill just edit and encounter them one at a time sweatdrop ( Sorry didn't sleep last night X~X )
Edit: do the encounter need to be in individual posts gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:43 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Can a Sweet Incense be used to summon a hoard battle ? I rolled for a hoard without really thinking and already wrote out the post but haven't posted it yet so if not ill just edit and encounter them one at a time sweatdrop ( Sorry didn't sleep last night X~X )

Yes, sweet incense can summon hoards since it's randomly generated, so if hordes happen to be on the list, then that's a viable summon.

As stated in the description of the incence, it can summon one encounter per post, so yes, each encounter must be individual. Horde battles count as one group however, so you don't have to separate them into individual posts.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:06 am
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Yes, sweet incense can summon hoards since it's randomly generated, so if hordes happen to be on the list, then that's a viable summon.

As stated in the description of the incence, it can summon one encounter per post, so yes, each encounter must be individual. Horde battles count as one group however, so you don't have to separate them into individual posts.
Ok thank you spec  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:08 am
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Wait i think i miss understood.
Im meaning the hoard battles where we cal roll 5 D10 and minus X equal to 5 times the area encounter cost.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:06 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Im meaning the hoard battles where we cal roll 5 D10 and minus X equal to 5 times the area encounter cost.

You cannot create hoard battles for incense, no, because there is no post cost. If you happen to use a sweet incense in an area where there are hoard battles available, and you RNG the wild pokemon that you're encountering, and happen to get a hoard, that's fine, but you cannot roll five times and encounter all five pokemon at once as a hoard.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

You cannot create hoard battles for incense, no, because there is no post cost. If you happen to use a sweet incense in an area where there are hoard battles available, and you RNG the wild pokemon that you're encountering, and happen to get a hoard, that's fine, but you cannot roll five times and encounter all five pokemon at once as a hoard.
May i do more then one encounter per post then ? Iv got 5 pokemon rolled for so before i make the post i wanna know how you want me to go about batting them.
5 different posts or 1 post with 5 different battles  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

May i do more then one encounter per post then ? Iv got 5 pokemon rolled for so before i make the post i wanna know how you want me to go about batting them.
5 different posts or 1 post with 5 different battles

Yes, just make one post for each of them and that would be fine :0  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 pm
Loonamist
Hay loona i know your really busy IRL but you didn't by chance forget the twins did you sweatdrop I can wait as long as you like i was just wondering is all. When ever you get a little free time i can rush them through if you need/want ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:20 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Hay loona i know your really busy IRL but you didn't by chance forget the twins did you sweatdrop I can wait as long as you like i was just wondering is all. When ever you get a little free time i can rush them through if you need/want ?

Thank you for reminding me. I dunno if I forgot, or if it got buried in my notifications, or if gaia glitched, but I'll get to that now  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games