Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Looking back at him with a little rub of the back of her head, she giggled a little, smiling lightly. "I don't know..." she said, casting her gaze away from his momentarily.

As comical as her expressions might have seemed, they might have seemed more hurt than funny at that moment, specially with how he seemed to have gotten his attention. Oh boy. Looking back at him from when he spoke up, the sibling comment didn't bring her spirits up as much as the next part of it did. He remembered what she wore the other day. Her cheeks quickly seemed to flush up at the thought of that, her heart seeming to beat faster as it evidently rushed blood up to her face. He remembered. "It's not your fault." she said, her cheeks flushing darker when he said she looked nice. For now she might have been happy about it, but later on, she would end up pondering if he said that because of her upset look. "I thought you meant that I dress a lot like a child, which some do..but I thought I seemed more mature than that...Sorry.." she said, rubbing the back of her head, tad bit embarrassed by the thought.

It seemed like her mood was slowly lightening back up,she couldn't stay gloomy for long though, she had taught herself otherwise. Even if was just for a little bit, she would try and laugh it all out.

"But it's so bright..and too early too.." she said, not wanting to add to that as it wasn't necessary either way. He liked the beach so she thought it would be fine to call him out here. Noticing him chuckle, a smile played back on her lips. She too chuckled, shrugging her shoulders lightly when he said that he wouldn't have known, "I wouldn't have known if I were you either... unless it was snotty.." she snickered, shuddering playfully like she was disgusted by the thought.

Looking away from him while the two sat on the deck, noticing him sigh, she didn't want to make him upset by rubbing off the unpleasant feelings over him, she couldn't help it though, she was rather sensitive at times. With the two quiet, she pondered over her actions. She shouldn't have forced him to, he too was allowed to choose what he liked. Just because he didn't want to accept her chocolates, she didn't have to be so worked up about it. She looked back to try and say something and reduce the tension between them but she stopped before she could upon hearing him say Valentine's day. She quickly looked away, her cheeks flushed red again. She didn't want to see him mad at her, she was scared to see any from of hate, disgust or any negative emotion from him. Ohh boy. Then that question. She flinched lightly, nervous to face him as she simply nodded. Should she explain herself? should she tell him it was just a friendly gesture? Oh how she would cry if he got mad.

Noticing him reach over, she quickly and looked back at him as he would start eating the chocolates. She turned over to face him, try and stop him if she could but she didn't manage to move her fingers, move her hands to the signs that would spell out what was on her mind. Curses. She could see how unpleasant he felt, her hands falling back on her lap as he finished it all. Idiot! she exhaled, lowering her head as she burst into a small puff of laughter. Without a warning, she moved over, wrapping her arms around him as she gave him a light embrace, seeming like a happy little child who got everything she had asked for. He didn't have to, he could have just let it slide but he ate them anyways, ate them all. It was something little but it made her happy, very happy. She would turn over and give his cheek a quick little peck and back up, her cheeks flushing quickly when she realized what she did, making her inch back a little so he didn't smack her while he had the chance. "I..I'm sorry about that..but..thank you." she said, looking away with a blush still. "It was sad watching you suffer like that..but that was sweet of you." she added, looking back with a blush still.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Meh || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate

Occ: CAMIL IS SUCH A SWEETHEART ; A;

Sorry bout the crazy mute girl tho emotion_awesome

yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:08 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling flustered and embarrassed.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white tank top and a jacket!.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She didn’t know what she was apologizing about? Funny. Camil rolled his eyes and looked away. Apologizing over nothing.

Ever since he came to Soleil, it had been easier to tell the expression changes among people. The kind of emotion that would flash across their eyes whenever they felt sad, happy, angry.. Whenever they would blush. He could recognize it even more now. Perhaps.. talking wasn’t such a bad thing. Getting out often wasn’t such a bad thing. Perhaps he always craved for this form of interaction. He just didn’t know how. ”..I-I don’t talk to people much s-so.. I’m not sure what’s right and what’s wrong. It just never occured to me- Sorry..” his gaze was downcast, almost guilty for speaking such words. He didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. He just didn’t mean anything bad by it. She would claim how she was told that she had dressed much like a child, and Camil would shake his head in denial. It was childlike in a certain way, yes, but it wasn’t that bad. No one was entitled to wear what others think they should. ”No. You.. You look nice.” he stuttered, feeling his cheeks heating up upon speaking such words. She did look nice, that was the truth, and the truth was something embarrassing to admit. ”I don’t think you have to wear what people tell you too-.. If you did then.. That’s not you. It doesn’t feel nice to be someone else.”

Bright was certainly the case, but it was his fault for not being prepared. The sky did look pretty gloomy within the hospital walls. Or perhaps it was his own misperception. Or perhaps his world had always been gloomy to begin with. ”I’d much prefer thunderstorms than the sun..” he answered quietly. The vibration of the thunder roll he felt resonating within his ears was something undescribable. It was.. Amazing. He heaved a small sigh for the nth time today, however, a small smile would work its way onto his features soon enough. ”..but feeling the warmth of the morning sun isn’t so bad either.” Camil would once again look up at the sky, though only for a brief moment. It was in a lighter shade of gray, some areas appearing white altogether. He couldn’t see any clouds. Is it because it was too bright? Or is it because it was a clear sky?

It seems the pleasantness was once again short-lived when he had to down the chocolate truffles one by one. Valentine’s. He used to receive Valentine chocolates from Aria, and he would take them eventhough he hated it to the guts. Everyone in the family would always get some, both men and women, ladies and gents. She brought laughter within the household, and she was the most angelic person one could ever ask for. But the thing is.. her chocolates have always been so.. sweet it was revolting in some way. To him, at least. Camil would gag, and he’d quickly cover his mouth when he did. The sweetness lingered upon his tongue, still, and his gaze would scan the area for water, to which he found none. Is everything against him today? He’d fall silent, and he’d downcast his gaze, dreading the taste in his mouth. He’d notice how she attempted to sign, but instead, she would break into small laughters. And not before long.. her scent was all he could smell. Her short locks of brown hair would tickle the sides of his face, and he could feel the warmth radiated from her skin. He could smell the perfume she used, the shampoo on her hair. It smelled.. nice. His cheeks heated up in an instant, flaring red from her touch. He was frozen in place, his hand still tightly gripping onto the truffle bag that once contained the chocolates she made. He couldn’t move an inch, and he’d eventually turn into a statue. When he felt something cold press against his cheek, that was when his heart threatened to stop altogether. His blush would turn darker to an impossible extent and he would freeze for as long as he could imagine. The apologies would go unheard, along with the rest of the things she said. Did she kiss him? Did she just kiss his cheek? Camil’s gaze were fixed upon her, his fingers quivering from sheer nervousness. It felt so strange, so weird. He couldn’t touch someone without getting flustered, let alone be kissed! By a girl! The scene replayed itself within his mind, the way she embraced him, the way she would grace his cheeks with a soft peck. My goodness. His lips parted, moving, yet unable to utter a single word. The movements of his hands were so terribly stiff that it had been impossible to sign at all. He was simply.. malfunctioning as a being. ”Y-Y-You-.. Y-ou-..” was all he could manage as he forced himself to turn away and face the ocean, his face eventually brought towards his hands. He was quiet, and not a single word would be uttered. At least not for a solid ten minutes.

”K-k-kissed-.. C-che-cheeks-.. Y-you..-..!” he brought his free hand up, his fingers grazing across the area her lips once touched. It felt so goddamn embarrassing! ”D-D-Don’t l-look s-..so embarrassed-..!! Y-y-y..you were the o-one who d..id it-..!” exclaimed the young man as he stuttered uncontrollably throughout his wjole sentence. Why is she blushing if she was going to pull such a bold action!

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: THAT WOMAN BE BOLDDDDD ROFLLLLLLL
I caught up with my assignments so i'll be able to reply a little faster now! ;v ;

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

What was wrong with her today? She was a mess! Sad, happy, angry, all at once? That was simply crazy, she shouldn't be doing that, specially not with him. His apology just made her feel even more guilty for her unstable mood, to which she quickly shook her head with a wave of her hands. "Don't apologize, you're not at fault.. You didn't even say anything wrong.. I get that a lot.." she chuckled a little, rubbing the back of her head lightly as she was done signing. She did feel offended when called a child, simply because she wanted him to appreciate her effort. She did get that but with a price. Her cheeks flushed once again when he complimented her apparel again, her gaze shifting away from him only from embarrassment. "I..I like your choice of clothing too...You look really cool.." she said, looking up with a smile so she tried to loosen the tension between them. "A..And thank you.. I believe so too.." she signed, smiling back at him.

With her eyes cast on him as she listened to him, she tilted her head lightly at the thought. She could assume why he liked them, many people liked them and many didn't. She was rather neutral about them, she wasn't madly effected to a point she was scared, but there were times where she could use some company. Like when there was lightening or whistling wind that was nearly ripping roofs off. "Thunderstorms...They are nice at times." she responded with a smile, looking back at him when he mentioned the sun next. "I'd hope there would be a few thunderstorms though.." she would grin, looking up at the sky to pout a little, her little wish wouldn't seem to be coming true anytime soon.

Poor guy, what ever he was thinking, he surely made her heart melt in awe. He claimed to hate them, he was suffering with every bite but he did it. He didn't have to, she might have seemed upset but she didn't mean to push it on him to have them. She felt so bad. This would have been the first time she ever saw someone revolted by her creation, besides her sister who did it to upset her. It wasn't even upsetting, it was hilarious to watch. She didn't feel much but affection towards the male, he was definitely one of the sweetest people she had ever met. Which then resulted in her feelings taking over her actions. He didn't return the gesture, it didn't matter. She just wanted to thank him her way. It kind of showed how touchy she was as a person, not much to her boundaries, but what she did next was quite a surprise to herself. Pulling away, she could notice the darkening on his own face, the startled look and the little pink stain on his tan skin. Ohhhh boy.

"I-I'm sorry!" she signed quickly, holding her hands up in an apologetic gesture when he stuttered. "I-I figured it was..okay to thank you..this way." her own fingers fumbled as she signed, her cheeks flushing darker with him announcing it out. "You're the first boy I've ever done that to, how am I not going to be embarrassed?" she signed, looking down at her hands the whole time so she didn't even know if he had noticed that. It was true though, it was almost reflexive.

Company: Camil || Mood: Embarrassed || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate

Occ: She needed some action ;DD lol that came off so wrong xD
Yay! I'm glad to know ; u;

yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:52 am
Golden Age Of Knowhere

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Sidewalk
cWith: Beach people
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Brown pants, tan shirt, red scarf
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

Today, Sorea decided to hit the beach, as it should have been a wealthy of muses to draw. Of course the sun's reflection over the water gave inspiration and he drew on that, but he flipped back and forth in his book, drawing on individual persons as he could see them before they changed positions. It made his drawings interesting, some almost done, others just started. He had plenty to work on while he was here.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 am
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx]к ץxxx г є ɭ ɭ

Kay stretched out her arms in the sunlight, embracing the warmth it brought. Still a little chilly for her taste (though it's never too chilly for shorts!), she tucked the sweater around her tightly and smiled out at the ocean. She walked along the shore, looking back to people watch, and skipping rocks when she could find one, making sure the water she was throwing toward was clear first. She grabbed her phone and skipped a song, singing the new song quietly to herself as she did. She found a clear spot of water, and a nearby area with a few good rocks. She looked around, checking to make sure it didn't look like anyone was going to be getting in the water. She saw a few scattered people and a guy with a sketchbook. She smiled to herself and continued to sing as she threw rocks for a while. She noticed he was still there and decided to walk over to him after she threw a few more rocks.

Շђ: Fellow beachgoers
ɭςՇ: Walking along the beach
Ŧєєɭ: Excited
єг: [x]
єץ: $1000
ς: Sorry my reply took so long, I was trying to get ahead on my Spanish homework. ;-;

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:25 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

(OOC: I'm so sorry for the wait ;n; College got me too busy >.< )
User Image
Artie Hopper

When she agreed to being his friend, the boy smiled a bit, noticeably relieved, as if he crossed a very hard hurdle just for making that question. The two wolves beside the boy were nodding their head a bit, also quite cheerful that this went well. "O-Okay...friends...friends.... what do friends do together?" The boy muttered, realizing something he did not expect. He usually only hung around his wolves during his free time, so doing things with friends wasn't something he really did. "U-Umm.. What k-kind of things do you l-like?" The boy asked, deciding to take things one step at a time.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:54 pm
Golden Age Of Knowhere

User Image

When one of the couples he was sketching turned away, Sorea gave a sigh and switched over to another page. When he looked up for the individual, he saw her approaching now. "Hello, is there something wrong?" he asked as she approached, filling out a couple of lines on the paper before setting the pencil down and looking up to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx]к ץxxx г є ɭ ɭ

Kay gave him a smile, still approaching. "Nope, nothing's wrong, just thought I'd come say hello." She grabbed at her sweater again, having let it be loose while she skipped rocks. She pulled her headphones off, letting the music play quietly. She looked around a little. "You never know when you might be able to make a new friend. Mind if I sit by you?" she asked, gesturing to the sand near him.

ɭςՇ: Beach
ς:

Phoenix347

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Arthur before her smile grew even more before her smile faltered a little and she wondered a bit to herself. What do friends do together? She was always the socially awkward one that did what her other friends asked her to do. The raven haired young woman then looked at Arthur again and a smile appeared on her face. "Well I like to read. Some of my other hobbies are drawing and playing the violin as well." She said before looking at him curiously. "What about you? What do you like to do?"

----------------------------------
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc It's okay

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 pm
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞

The young doctor sighed to herself as she took a leisurely stroll along the beach, her small feet sinking into the sand a little with each step. She was on her way home from work and felt the need to clear her head. Her client had spoken non-stop during their session and she had a migraine. Of course, that came with the job. Also, for some strange reason, someone had seen fit to leave a small box of chocolates on her desk. No note. No card. No nothing. Just a small gift wrapped box filled with creamy chocolate pieces. At first she had thought that she was the recipient of some queer joke, but later on she was informed that today was Valentine's day. She hadn't known!

Andrea absently ran a hand through her auburn hair, large hazel eyes surveying her surroundings. There were a lot of people around. Well, probably not that much. But any group that had over five people in it, qualified as "a lot" to her. She spotted a lone figure a little way off and frowned. Shouldn't he have a date or something? It was Valentine's day, after all. The redhead's curiosity warred with her antisocial nature, but in the end, as always, curiosity won. Approaching the larger male with fair hair, she seated herself next to him, watching him from the corner of her eyes.

"May I join you?"

She asked, a little late. Probably she should have asked before seating herself, but she didn't care. Andrea pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, hugging herself as the light breeze seemed to cut through her thin layer of clothes. Her chill returned and she shivered a little, but kept her gaze locked on the seas before her.

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Beach]
COMPANY → [Stranger]
FEELING → [Curious]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [Waves]
OOC → [Sorry for the late (and short) response!!]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

Master Kiro II

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:15 pm
Golden Age Of Knowhere

User Image

"Sure, I don't mind." He replied with a smile back. He changed pages to another person and started moving the pencil over the pages again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:06 am
ShadowStar369

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic's gaze shifted to the stranger as she sat down next to him. His next victim? No he knew better than that he however found her a bit attractive. His one crimson eye scanning all her features before grinning softly. "Yes you may." He said before turning his gaze back to the horizon. He was quite for almost a minute before talking. "What a girl like you doing all by herself on this day." He said to her as he noticed she seemed to be cold. He however did not bring his jacket along. "The name's Dominic by the way." He added as the wind pushed against his hair.

((OOC:It's alright. My responses aren't usually long either  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:58 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was quiet as he listened to her hobbies and nodded a bit, "I-I a-also like to read, I also enjoy p-practicing martial arts, playing video games, and do s-some programming and e-engineering on the s-side. I also l-like chatting with G-Gamma and Epsilon.." Artie replied as he looked at his two wolves again, who in reply nodded. It was rather obvious that the boy could communicate with those two shadowy wolves. "U-Um.. what about f-favorite foods? I-I personally enjoy d-deer and r-rabbit.. I'm pretty g-glad I-I'm able to g-get them h-here pretty e-easily.." The boy said with an embarrassed smile as he scratched his head a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:07 am
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx]к ץxxx г є ɭ ɭ

Kay happily took a seat, sitting down next to him. As he drew she looked around awkwardly for a moment, looking at all the people in the general area. She looked over at him again, trying to sneak a peek at what he was drawing. Then she realized she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh! My name is Kay, by the way" she said with a giggle, realizing she had rhymed.

ɭςՇ: Beach
ς:

Phoenix347

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Artie and smiled as he said he also enjoyed reading. She then tilted her head a little as he spoke of all his hobbies "Cool." She said as she smiled at him. She then glanced at the two wolves before looking at Artie again, pausing a moment as he asked what sort of foods she liked. "Deer tastes pretty good. You have to be careful with rabbits sometimes though. It's gross when you get a fatty one." She said, making a slight face. "But other than that, I greatly enjoy sweets, cheesecake and strawberry ice cream being my favorites... Though I don't care for spicy food and I'm not a fan of butterscotch either." She said before she paused a moment and blushed a little as her stomach growled a little. Glancing around, Skye then spotted the smoothie shop. "Hey, do you want to head to the smoothie shop? I'll pay." She said as she smiled at him sweetly.

----------------------------------
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc It's okay

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games