Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:30 pm
hell no! thing is, i dont think she meant to do it...she changed the way u log onto the comp and thats how it happened...which makes my comp very stupid...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:02 pm
so you think she just did something stupid and locked up the comp by accident? =o  

Syrotek
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:57 pm
no i know she did it on purpose...we got into an argument over why i couldnt change my password...i think she unlocked it by accident...baka...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:44 pm
dammit all people r stupid...i wanna ******** shoot somebody...ive a concert tonight, and the orch isnt ready...two of my friends who hate each other r suddenly back on good terms, and im wondering if its really gonna last...then i found out that one of my best friends ran away a couple of days ago and i just was told about it today...man i swear everything went down the shitter today after like a month of being in a good mood...  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:46 am
if there's another VT incident, will you be on the news? xD

i'm just kidding with ya, you know that right? =D  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:27 pm
>.> whatever...and the bad days continue...  

darkdark7

p934

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:20 pm
It's too bad I don't rant. I ever there was a day for ranting, this would be it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:18 pm
Um...rant? sweatdrop  

kohana28

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:06 pm
I can't wait to get my ******** contacts.

These glasses have been giving me migraines.
:[[[

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:15 pm
go Cami 3nodding

*looks around* this place is getting dusty...i havent been here in a while...but im BACK! damn stupid little slutbag freshmans been lying to my face and stealing my s**t, and then lying to my face again and getting this big ******** attitude about it. the dumb b***h lifted a pencil and an eraser offa me during 2nd hour yesterday right after she said shed put them back in my pencil bag and acted like she did. this morning i called her out on it cuz i want my ******** s**t back, and she got this big a** attitude and saying she doesnt have them and that shell kick my a** if i flip her off again....THE SKANKY DIKEY LITTLE b***h!!!

...i think ill flip her off again tomorrow to see what she does...or maybe thursday when my friend comes back who doesnt let anything happen to her buddies without her being a part of it...  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:13 pm
holyshitz.
I've had all my flaws shoved into my face all at once...
By someone that it hurts the most coming from.

But I guess I could consider it helping.
I catch myself doing wrong more often than I used to be able to.
I'm more able to correct.

But it still sucks a**.
:[

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:13 pm
meh, i try to look at life through a happy window. i have nothing to rant about. maybe i could talk about the impatient bitches and fags, but meh, i relate to them. xD

To darkdark: lol, you're really keeping this thing alive. xD  

Syrotek
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:50 pm
hehe yup yup^^ me has lots to rant about^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:53 pm
ok in keeping with the whole rant thing, i got a good one...ahem *deep breath*

HOLY ******** s**t I WISH I COULD KILL THAT b*****d! MY BF WAS SUPPOSED TO COME VISIT ME THIS WEEK, BUT INSTEAD HE GOT MAD FOR NO REASON AND WENT BACK HOME!! HE CAME TO CO WHEN I WAS STILL IN SCHOOL AND EXPECTED ME TO BE ABLE TO GET TO A COMP WHENEVER HE WANTED ME ON, AND THEN HAD THE BALLS TO SAY THAT I COULDNT CALL HIM CUZ HIS PHONE WAS ******** UP! IT WAS JUST TURNED OFF, FOR ******** PETES SAKE! THERE ARE OTHER BULLSHIT LIES IN THERE WHICH PISS ME OFF EVEN MORE! THE ******** NEEDS TO GO LOOK UP THE WORD "HONESTY" IN A DICTIONARY AND THEN KISS THE GROUND AT MY ******** FEET BEFORE I EVEN THINK ABOUT FORGIVING OR SPEAKING TO HIM AGAIN! I ******** SWEAR IF HE COMES BACK AND TRIES TO ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, IMA ******** DECK THE b*****d SO HARD HE WONT BE ABLE TO SEE STRAIGHT FOR A WEEK!!! GOD ******** DAMMIT!!!!

damn i hate him...  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:41 am
P.S. the idiot is trying to get me to forgive him. b*****d.

but thats not why im here. im ranting cuz my stupid slut mum doesnt know the meaning of the phrase "Respect other's s**t." i went and bought some cookie dough the other day to eat and enjoy, and then my mum goes and eats the last of it cuz she doesnt want me to eat it. that fat-a** just wanted the stuff for herself! I bought the s**t with MY own money, no hers! it was MINE! IF THAT b***h TOUCHES MY s**t EVER AGAIN LIKE THAT, IMA ******** CUSS HER OUT AND THEN GO LIVE WITH MY DAD!!! AT LEAST HE RESPECTS MY STUFF!!

dumb b***h...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games