Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩đ”ĸ𝔞đ”Ģ 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩đ”Ļđ”ĸ𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠đ”Ļ𝔱đ”Ļ𝔷đ”ĸđ”Ģ out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin House Tryouts.
                                                                Who? The hopefuls and returning players.
                                                                Thoughts?I WILL make first string this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                Jack strode out onto the pitch, carrying his favored old Nimbus from home. Sure, it wasn't as fast as some of the newer brooms, but it performed solidly and handled like a dream. Best of all was that he was already fully attuned to this broom, no need to make "friends" with a new one.

He sighed inwardly as he spotted Vander, the new team captain. Jack remembered that he was kind of a jerk and a bit of a control freak, which meant that with him in charge things might get a bit interesting. And not the good kind. But maybe it was because of Benjamin's attitude last year that was the reason why they had done so poorly. Maybe Vander was just what the team needed right now.

He clapped Leon on the back and kind of grunted, grabbing an application himself. They were in direct competition now, the reserve beaters looking at the one open spot. "Ready to bust some heads?" He kind of liked Leon, even if he was rougher around the edges than a starving acromantula. Their little brawl last year made Jack respect the guy, even if it was stupid for them to fight like muggles. But afterwards, Leon seemed to not be as cold to him. Then again, maybe that was just wishful thinking.

He filled it out and set it on the finished pile, crossing his arms. Raymond was there too, he wasn't a bad guy. Hell, he actually talked to him for a little during one of the quidditch matches. He idly wondered if he'd make first string chaser, considering the returning team didn't have a chaser leave.

And then there was Tristan, whom Jack never really spoke to but did managed to protect during the last tryouts. They never talked to each other, and that was fine with Jack. He was quiet today, which Jack didn't really notice much since he always seemed to be quiet. Maybe he was moody? Probably, that described half of Slytherin House.

Instead of standing around like the others, Jack began to warm up with some stretches. After a minute or two of that, he dropped down to the ground and did push-ups of various varieties, struggling a bit with the one-armed versions. He was getting strong and couldn't wait to tear into a bludger.

Beater
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: Username: Mephis Inferni
                                                                Character's Name: Jack Rich
                                                                House: Slytherin
                                                                Year: 2nd
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

Quote:

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩đ”ĸđ”ĸ𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an đ”ĸđ‘Ļđ”ĸ on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠đ”Ĩ all the things you do

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee walked onto the pitch quietly. Derrick had warned her not to try out for quidditch. But she loved quidditch... she had to try out again. She couldn't just quit. It wasn't like she'd make the starting team anyways.

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Third
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera stepped on the pitch. So it was Evander's last year that meant next year the position of starting seeker was hers for the taking. First she needed to prove herself this year though. There was that little third year Annie or Aimee or whatever that was second reserve. Walking onto the pitch she took the form Evander was holding out and quickly filled it out before handing it back to him.

Username: mc2
                                          Character's Name: Sera Avery
                                          Year: 5th
                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Time: 2033-2034
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:13 pm
I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
User Image
User Image

ÎąÉĸŅ” 13 | αםvŅ”иŅ‚Ī…ŅŅ”Ņ | sℓŅ‡Ņ‚ĐŊŅ”ŅÎšĐ¸ Ņ‚ĐŊΚŅ× Ņ‡Ņ”ÎąŅ

☆Âē°”˜`”°Âē☆ ★Âē°”˜`”°Âē★

īģŦāŽ Caty walked out onto the field feeling slightly more like herself than she had at the beginning of the week. There was still some residual lethargy but for the most part she could either ignore it or drink a cuppa with extra sugar and feel right as rain. Which was great since she could sense that a few of her friends had been a tad worried about her and she really didn't want to do that. The only person who knew about her coping mechanism was Leon and she wanted it to stay that way. She spotted Aimee, without that douche of a boyfriend hanging around thankfully, and jogged over to meet her with an easy grin, her first of many she hoped. She also spotted Leon but figured she could leave him alone just this once. "Hey! Ready to be awesome?!"

Username: Yukina101
                                          Character's Name: Caty Blake
                                          Year: 3rd
                                          Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                          Second Choice Position: Anywhere āŽīģŦ

Modifiers: +4 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Life will be utmost peculiar today. The cards cycled in a daze, back and fourth and over and over. Always saying the same thing but never saying anything at all. This upset her greatly. She had no intention of becoming a puppet in this grand play. But it didn't seem she had much of a choice. The cards were cruel—but they weren't finite. Savannah had to remind herself that.

She strolled down the path from the castle, sifted through the quidditch gates and tromped through the grass to join the rest of the players on the field. Mostly everyone was accounted for, not that she really paid attention. She was in such a daze she hadn't noticed her brother when he awkwardly turned to Evander and said, ”Err, okaaay.... Just tell me what to do.” Tristan shuffled off to the side after a short nod. Savannah's eyes were on her fingers as she scooped up a form and scribbled out the info, occasionally adding an extra letter when she wasn't paying attention.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
        Character's Name: Savannnah Hastings
        Year: Fourth
        Advanced Flying I: Yess
        Advanced Flying II: Yes
        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyyer
        First Choice Position: Chaser
        Second Choice Position: Keeeper

∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡
【LOCATION:: Quidditch Field 】 【COMPANY:: Slytherins' 】
【ATTIRE:: Sweats & Nike 】 【STATS:: Fourteen, 5'6", 124lbs 】

∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver trotted down to the pitch, excited for tryouts. He hoped that he would make the starting team, but if he didn’t, there was always a chance he’d be on reserve. And from what he’d heard, most students at least made a reserve spot. Knowing that felt reassuring because all of the students who were here at the moment were older than Ollie, and thus probably have played Quidditch for the last several years. Shrugging, Oliver grabbed a form and filled it out, hoping he’d at least prove he was good enough for the reserve position – and he knew he was good enough for it. After all, Amanda helped him practice a bit over the summer.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Oliver Davis
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Keeper?

Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +2) (shooting quaffle +2)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image
★ īŊ†īŊīŊ•īŊ’īŊ”īŊˆ īŊ™īŊ…īŊīŊ’ ★ īŊ“īŊŒīŊ™īŊ”īŊˆīŊ…īŊ’īŊ‰īŊŽ ★ īŊƒīŊˆīŊīŊ“īŊ…īŊ’ ★

Kyson lugged his broom onto the field, glad to finally have his own broom to use. He was done using the old school brooms, and his new Firebolt would really help him in the games. With a new captain this year, he might need to prove himself all over again to make it onto the starting team. Although, he didn't think it would be too hard. He had, as always, been practicing in his spare time, and with a new broom and the knowledge he gained from Advanced Flying II, he was sure to do much better this year than last year. All he could do was get better, he figured. Approaching the captain, Kyson took a form and filled it out, handing it in before walking off to start his stretches.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                      Character's Name: Kyson Macclellan
                                                      Year: Fourth
                                                      Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                      Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Second Choice Position: Another Chaser

Slytherin Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: -/3
                                                      Final Roll: - - -
                                                      âœĒ | âœĒ | âœĒ

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

★ x x ★ x x ★

【 OOC: . . . 】

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Sixth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte walked onto the field and immediately grabbed a form without looking at anyone, going into his own corner to fill it out. He was a little miffed that he hadn't been made vice captain, less because he actually wanted the position and more to feel like Layton didn't have anything above him, but he did. He was still astounded that his brother was going to be leading the Hufflepuff team next year. He only had one working eye, and played the hardest position yet had managed to win every game last year. It would be different this year, though.

Username: Deviled Dregs
                                                              Character's Name: Devonte Bannister
                                                              Year: Sixth
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                              Second Choice Position: Come on now

Name Here

OOC:

â™Ĩ Lola Ye â™Ĩ

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:38 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

īŧĻīŧŠīŧ˛īŧŗīŧ´ īŧšīŧĨīŧĄīŧ˛ xxx â™Ļ xxxīŧŗīŧŦīŧšīŧ´īŧ¨īŧĨīŧ˛īŧŠīŧŽxxx â™Ļ xxxīŧ¨īŧĄīŧŦīŧĻīŧĸīŧŦīŧ¯īŧ¯īŧ¤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey walked into the Quidditch field; she couldn't wait for the tryouts! She doubted that she's make it into the starting team, but she could definitely try! And since most of the students here were older than her, even getting a position in the reserve team would be an accomplishment. She noticed Oliver Davis, another first year, was trying out as well. Filling out her form, she returned it and approached.

"Hello Oliver! What do you think our chances of getting into the team with us being first years are?" She didn't know him well but he was the only other first year trying out so far.

Username: oyehh
                                                    Character's Name: Reyna Whyte
                                                    Year: First Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: No
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
                                                    First Choice Position: Beater
                                                    Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxi hope i do well
                                                    f e e l i n gxxexcited and nervous

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - -

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:14 am
Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move...
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise.
And I know we've got a long way to go; I know I've got so far-
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
You tried to emphasize and side with both your ghosts...
In time I swore I'd take the straight and narrow path but still won't.

User Image
áĩ‰ áĩ› áĩƒ áļ° áĩˆ áĩ‰ Ęŗ
áĩ— Ęŗ áļ¤ Ëĸ áĩ— áĩƒ áļ°
ËĄ áļ¤ ËĄ ËĄ áĩƒ áļ° áĩ— áļ¤ áļ° áĩ‰

Ëĸ˥ʸáĩ—Ę°áĩ‰Ęŗáļ¤áļ° Ëĸáĩ‰áĩ›áĩ‰áļ°áĩ—Ę° ʸáĩ‰áĩƒĘŗ │ áļœáĩƒáĩ–áĩ—áĩƒáļ¤áļ° áĩƒáļ°áĩˆ Ëĸáĩ‰áĩ‰áĩáĩ‰Ęŗ │ áĩ–áĩ˜Ęŗáĩ‰áĩ‡ËĄáĩ’áĩ’áĩˆ Ę°áĩ‰áļ¤Ęŗ

At least there was a decent turnout. Part of him, not that he was willing to admit it, had been a bit concerned only a few people might show up, between their failures last year... and him being captain. But it seemed like they all just wanted a spot on the team and didn't care about anything else, which was nice. Good to know they were all on the same page here. He collected all the forms with varying degrees of impatience, went through them, and very quickly made up his mind. "Alright, listen up," he cut in coldly over the low hum of conversation. "As I'm sure you all know- or should, if you really have no idea why you're here then maybe you should reevaluate a few things- these are the tryouts for the Slytherin house team. Let me be ridiculously clear, under no circumstances am I obligated to put you on this team, whether because you've been on it before, or because you're in this house. Last year was a fuc- It was a mess," he amended, deciding that he should at least try to censor himself now that he was captain, "And it's not going to happen again." His expression very clearly said 'and if it does someone is going to pay'. "I'm not going to pretend to like all of you, and I know you don't all like each other, or me, so let's skip the niceties. You can hate each other all you want, but the second your mouth opens, unless you have something constructive or at least halfway intelligent to say, you're off the team. So really it's up to you how terribly we do or don't play this year. I'm graduating; you'll all still be here next year." He glanced around at all of them, waiting for someone to pipe up with some idiotic commentary. "Tristan Hastings is my vice captain, if you don't think you can summon up the effort to respect me, at least try with him. We're doing tryout teams, you should all be able to guess what that means. Green team, I want Blake as keeper, Avery as seeker, McGregor and Hastings as beaters, Yuko and Macclellan as chasers. Silver team, Davis is keeper, McHalen is seeker, Rich and Whyte are beaters, Bannister and Hastings the younger are chasers. Beaters may not go after seekers, everyone else is fair game. I want one lap around the pitch- yes I'm running it too- and three laps in the air before anyone gets into position. I hope you all stretched."

OOC:
((everyone, please indicate what team you're on, green or silver, in your posts, for the sake of everyone not having to constantly check this post))
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Catching Snitch, +6 Spotting Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

mc2

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

kiska166

Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

oyehh

I hold his ear; I'm only trying to do my job tonight-
Kiss him on top his lips and crucify the fire...
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You built this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
Never really feel the same, never gonna be the same...
Trust in me the same way with your time, your blood;
Holy or inane to fall downward and never feel the same.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:39 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

TʜÉĒʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || SʟʏᴛʜᴇʀÉĒÉ´ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon waited for tryouts to start, glaring at Rich when he slapped Leon on the back and asked if he was ready to bust some heads. He sneered after the boy, thinking that Rich had some nerve even touching him when Leon was the last person most people wanted to. When the p***k Lillantine made announcements, Leon wanted to simultaneously murder him and cheer, since he was opposite Rich and could aim a few bludgers at him. ******** hell, they were running? He stood, already stretched and started jogging, trying to keep his breathing even and trying not to let on how much smoking had already done a number on his lungs. Finishing the lap, he picked up his broom and went up to do his three laps before settling in for the scrimmage. Which, when that started, he looked around, blue eyes seeking out and finding a bludger. Grinning, he swung at it, aiming for Jack.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] ✘
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds

Aimee grinned when Caty seemed to be in a good mood. That was nice. She on the other hand felt like dying. Her hip was in more pain than she was letting on. Mostly because if she let on, then Caty would insist on knowing why, and then she would have to show her the huge bruise covering her hip and then she would have to explain why she had a bruise. And then Caty would check for more bruises and tell Leon and Leon would probably commit murder. And that couldn't happen because Leon couldn't go to jail because Aimee needed Leon. And anyways Derrick was.... well Aimee was pretty sure Derrick was right. Or maybe he wasn't. She didn't know. But she couldn't just run away. He loved her, and he wanted her, and she was unwantable and unloveable. But he still did. So even though he scared her sometimes it was okay, and so Caty couldn't know because then Leon would know, and she would lose everybody and she couldn't lose everybody because she didn't know how to be alone.

She sighed started her lap around the pitch when told to. She liked running. She loved it actually. It made her forget everything and she could just stop thinking about it all. That's why she played quidditch. She played it because she could just forget everything that made her panic for a little bit. It didn't exist. So she hopped on her broom and did her laps and then she started searching for the snitch.

Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:23 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

īŧĻīŧŠīŧ˛īŧŗīŧ´ īŧšīŧĨīŧĄīŧ˛ xxx â™Ļ xxxīŧŗīŧŦīŧšīŧ´īŧ¨īŧĨīŧ˛īŧŠīŧŽxxx â™Ļ xxxīŧ¨īŧĄīŧŦīŧĻīŧĸīŧŦīŧ¯īŧ¯īŧ¤

Rey cursed when the captain announced that they were running laps; she forgot to stretch! Still, she liked running and as soon as she finished her lap, she grabbed a broom and took to the air. She flew through her laps and started looking around, searching for a target.

She saw one of the other beaters attempt to hit a bludger at her fellow beater Rich but missed so she flew at the bludger and swung at it, aiming it back at McGregor.

S I L V E RxT E A MxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyer┃mean swing┃hold the line
                                                    AC: 12┃Modifiers: +3
                                                    â™Ļxâ™Ļxâ™Ļ
                                                    Defending: ---┃Target: McGregor
                                                    Final Roll: 03 (hit herself)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxi hope i do well
                                                    f e e l i n gxxexcited and nervous

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - -

The Shiny Furret rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 3, 10, 9, 6, 4, 6, 5, 6, 8 Total: 67 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image
★ īŊ†īŊīŊ•īŊ’īŊ”īŊˆ īŊ™īŊ…īŊīŊ’ ★ īŊ“īŊŒīŊ™īŊ”īŊˆīŊ…īŊ’īŊ‰īŊŽ ★ īŊƒīŊˆīŊīŊ“īŊ…īŊ’ ★

Kyson finished his stretches and stood up, broom in hand, and listened to his captain speak. Apparently, there was going to be a no s**t-talking policy from now on. He could see this going wrong somewhere, whether it be a mouthy First Year or another player with something to say and nothing to lose in terms of detention hours. Still, Kyson kept his mouth shut and proceeded with his laps. He knew that if he said the wrong thing, he would be off the team faster than he could say Quaffle. Mounting his broom, he completed his air-born laps and hovered in the center of the pitch, waiting for the game to begin. When the Quaffle was tossed, he dove in for it, hoping to snatch it away for a strong lead for his team.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: -/3
                                                      Final Roll: - - -
                                                      âœĒ | âœĒ | âœĒ

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

★ x x ★ x x ★

【 OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it 】

Green Team: Keeper-Caty, Seeker-Sera, Beaters-Leon and Tristan, Chasers-Kyson and Raymond
Silver Team: Keeper-Oliver, Seeker-Aimee, Beaters-Jack and Reyna, Chasers-Devonte and Savannah

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 9, 9, 1, 5, 9, 1, 9, 7 Total: 56 (10-100)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Savannah had to wonder if their old keeper, Captain Kidd, had anything at all to do with the new rules, after all, he wasn't exactly the type of bloke to keep his thoughts to himself. No one seemed to complain or argue, and she couldn't hardly tell if Evander was pleased or not. It didn't matter though, she more interested in her brother pretending to be imposing when he really had no idea what he was doing; she figured he was used to that feeling by now. Before long, she was huffing and puffing around the quidditch field for a short jog, then hopped on her old broom before taking off into the sky. She raced around the laps as fast as she could then waited in position across the field from Kyson.

At the release of the quaffle, the blond across from her spurred up in the air. Savannah raced upward hoping to beat the other boy to the quaffle.

∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡
Silver Chaser
AC: 17
+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%

∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡∡

[quote="]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games