Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 pm
APPROVED kid welcome to the guild ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Amaya Serei Matsumoto
Nickname: Amy

Birthdate: January 9th

Height: 5’4”/163cm
Weight: 130lbs/58.8kg

Nindo: "Serenity is a virtue and a grace... ...laziness however will get you killed.”
Personality:
Amaya is a soft spoken, levelheaded person. She often may appear to other’s to be shy, or simply disinterested. The young girl is in truth neither. She prefers to keep her thoughts to herself usually, and is almost always more alert than most. The kunoichi has long since learned the art of keeping her emotions from showing in her face or bearing.

Typically however Amaya is relaxed and open around good friends and loved ones. When around superiors or even colleagues her attitude also changes from it’s normal disinterested state, as she becomes respectful and professional. The young shinobi holds honor and formality as a high priority and is almost always polite and courteous to those around her regardless of station. This is probably due to spending her childhood in Yukigakure and the Snow Country, home of many wealthy and important nobles.

Now that she is of a dating age, Amaya has also found something rather peculiar about herself. She has absolutely no interest in boys. Though she is friendly with them, and holds nothing against them, she is simply not attracted to them. She is however, much more interested in girls. This is a secret the kunoichi keeps from even her most trusted friends for fear of be rejected by society. The life of a warrior is short, and the girl doubts she will ever be able to find another who shares this interest earnestly.

Amaya is a strong willed shinobi on the battle field. Instead of taking on a disinterested state, she becomes collected and focused on the task at hand. Though she prefers to think her actions through thoroughly, she also prefers close combat, disdaining long range tactics. This is a rare mindset, as most assume a close combat fighter to be rash and easily provoked. Amaya however, prefers to out maneuver her opponents and relies on planning instead of rash assaults.

Lately, Amaya has also started taking an interest in the medical arts. Though she may appear disinterested in the goings on around her village, the inevitable loss of life and of loved ones around her does effect her greatly. As she realized she had an aptitude for Chakra Control if, sadly, not a high amount of Chakra, she quickly desired to become a full fledged Medical Ninja in addition to her other talents.

Village:
Yukigakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline:
Hakemoto Clan (Approved)

Chakra Pool: 200
Chakra Element:
Sution (Water Release), Doton (Earth Release)
Chakra Color:
Blue Gray
Chakra Materialization: Undulating aura, similar to flowing water.

Strengths:
• Close Combat - Quick reflexes and fluid motions. Also rigorous training.
• Calm Mindset - Levelheaded and focused, allows for greater concentration.
Weaknesses:
• Long Range Combat - Limited effectiveness at a distance due to close combat preference.
• Genjutsu Studies - 3 more posts required to learn a new Genjutsu.
Fears:
• Spiders - The young shinobi hates and fears the many legged creatures, specifically the webs.
• Losing Loved Ones - The loss of her father left an emotional scar and permanent fear for Amaya.

Class Attributes:
Taijutsu Class - Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
Medical Subclass - Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased.
Reductions:
Taijutsu Class - Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Enhanced Speed - Moderate increase to speed due to extensive training.
• Healing Arts - 10 less Chakra Cost for D-Rank and above Eiseijutsu.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 08
Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A
• N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬

User Image
Medical Bag (On Back)
• First Aid Kit (Contains: Disinfectant Solution, 5 Small Bandages, 3 Large Bandages, 3 Burn Salves)
• Basic Field Surgery Kit (Contains: Scalpel, Tweezers, 2 Suture Kits, 2 Sterile Cotton Swabs)
• Medical Reference Guide (Injuries, Burns, Poisons, etc.)
• 2 Liter Water Bottle
• 2 Liter Water Bottle
• 15 Senbon (In Side Pouch)

User Image
Kunai Holster (Right Leg)
• 5 Kunai

User Image
Hip Pouch (Left Side)
• 2 Smoke Bombs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬

▬▬┤
|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] - ♋ - Rank E
Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] - ♋ - Rank E
Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ] - ♋ - Rank E
Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] - ♋ - Rank D
Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] - ♋ - Rank D
Kai [ Release ] - ♋ - Rank D

Suiton:

• ♈

Doton:

• ❦

Hakemoto Clan

• ☯

▬▬┤|E i s e i j u t s u

▬▬┤
|G e n j u t s u

• ☨

▬▬┤
|T a i j u t s u

--
• ✸

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

Amaya lived a fairly easy life during her early childhood. She was born and raised in the land of snow. Her father, Hiro Matsumoto, was a monk and warrior, he served as the defender of the village she lived in. Her earliest memories are of training sessions with her father, never to rigorous and always fun, they were happy memories indeed. Her mother Shizuka watching her training and confessing her pride in the pair of them added to the bliss of the memories greatly. Looking back on them now however, is bitter sweet for the young shinobi.

Hiro died defending the village when Amaya was only seven years old. A large group of bandits attacked the village he was charged with, kidnapping women and children while he was away. Setting off after the men alone as soon as he returned, Hiro somehow managed to free all of the hostages, they returned to the village mostly unharmed. The young girl at the time had breathed a sigh of relief as the hostages all came back to the village safely. She was sure that her father would return at any minute, he was unstoppable in her eyes. There she waited, outside the house, for hours with no sign of her father.

The land of snow was aptly named, as it was nearly always cold there. Amaya’s mother, worried about her husband’s safety, was only able to drag her daughter to bed and spend the night awake, as she held the crying girl to herself. As the sun rose on the sleepless pair, Shizuka could not bare another day of not knowing her husband’s fate. Going around the village, she begged men to go and search for her husband, to find him and bring them back.

Though the villagers feared the forests that the bandits called home, there was no doubt however that they owed it to the family after Hiro retrieved their loved ones. The men of Amaya’s village gathered crude weapons and entered the forest for a sign of her father. The wait for their return was even more agonizing for Shizuka and her daughter than the night had been. Less than two hours later however, the men returned with grave, mournful expressions. The Hiro Matsumoto had died, about a mile out from the village of his wounds in battle.

The agony of the loss hit Shizuka immediately as she realized, her husband would never be coming home. As she let out a piercing cry of agony, falling onto the ground, Amaya was shaken but did not understand what the men had meant. Her father was invincible, he could not die. It was then that she saw the body being carried on a makeshift stretcher by two of the men. The body was covered by a large, now blood stained cloak, but her father's face was still visible. As her eyes teared up, the agony hit Amaya too as she wailed and collapsed on the ground beside her mother.

Amaya’s father was cremated shortly after his death. His ashes reside in the village he died serving, a shrine was erected there and is treated with reverence by the villagers. A little over two months later, Shizuka decided it would be best to move her daughter, nearly catatonic with grief, away from the village. The people of the village begged her to stay, the wife of a hero, they treated her and Amaya both very kindly. Her mother however sadly rejected their pleas and left to travel the land of snow.

Over the years, Amaya’s mother had them move often. Shizuka was not as talented as her father in ninja techniques, but as her daughter slowly began to come out of her grief, she started to train her as best she could. In between odd jobs for higher pay, the pair worked as in home maids and servants for some of the many wealthy nobility of the land of snow. Shizuka did all in her power to make her daughter as happy as she could.

Over the years, mother and daughter did achieve some measure of happiness in life. They’re lives where always missing that vital piece, but over time, though the piece was still gone, it became easier to manage without it. Still, sometimes at night, Amaya could hear her mother sobbing quietly to herself. What drove the young girl’s sadness beyond the loss, was that if her father had only not been alone, if only he had allies at his side, he would almost certainly have survived.

When Amaya was thirteen news of an organization of warriors, of shinobi, being existing to protect and serve the land of snow. This, the young girl thought, was what her father had needed. Shinobi allies. Nearly at the age to move out on her own in any case, the young girl begged her mother to take them to Yukigakure, The Hidden Village Blanketed By Snow. Shizuka eventually agreed with her daughter, and the pair made their way to the village.

After arriving in the village, Amaya studied even harder with her mother. Training her body to it’s limits in the coldness of the land of snow. Her mother found a place for them to live and work somewhat more permanently as servants for a wealthy artisan of some kind, and the aspiring young kunoichi spent every waking minute either working or training. Living and working as a servant in and of itself could be considered training. Amaya’s body soon grew stronger, quicker, and her reflexes improved. The aspiring shinobi did not stop there though, she was also intent on training her mind to the utmost of it’s abilities. Her mother showed her a simple way to practice her chakra control, and be better able to harness what chakra she had available to her.

Amaya was eager to apply to be a shinobi as soon as possible, driven by the desire to ensure no one as kind as her father ever went into battle alone. Finally, at the age of fifteen, the girl believes herself ready to begin her life as a shinobi.

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:32 am
Elemental_Allomancer

I apologize for not getting back to your pm, I have been rather busy as of late. So, as an apology I'll help fix your profile personally.

Personality: There is no issue with having a Homosexual character if you so choose. Please note that Gaia's rules and our own rules, ask that anything sexual in nature to be non-graphic. Meaning, If you're roleplaying with someone, you can kiss but no more than that. You can have NPC kids if you so choose, but the graphic part of that affair must not be written.

Elements: You may start with two elements, the choice is yours however.

Personal Attributes:
A) Strong Legs: If you wish to increase a physical attribute, select one. in this case, "Speed increased moderately or slightly, Kicks are slightly more powerful, or can jump slightly better.".
B) Healing Arts: You can choose either the chakra decrease or the strengthening of the Eiseijutsu, but not both. Keep in mind that all jutsu that cost chakra, will cost chakra. chakra cost can only be reduced to a minimum of 5.

Weapon Data: You may start with one weapon, but it cannot be a custom weapon unless you are auto-ranked. In this case, you could choose to have gloves as your weapon, however it cannot have any effects attached to it.

Inventory: You may only start with 30 projectiles, nothing else. Exploding tags are not considered projectiles.

Ninjutsu: The description of the jutsu are not necessary, however if you wish to quick reference it you may link the location of the description to it.

History: Remove created. Yukigakure has been around for quite some time in this RP. Other than that, your history is perfectly fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:58 pm
duckmasta

No problem, everyone is busy around the holidays ^_^. I am never in much of a rush for something like this anyway.

Personality: Ah very good ^_^, and I know lol. I probably won't ever have her in a relationship writing her this way is just easier for me personally. If she is, I know the rules, time skip at certain parts, keep details shaky on PG-13 otherwise. As I said I am not really in this guild for the romance aspect though lol.

Elements: Added ^_^, I actually had Doton up there to begin with, but I took it off for some reason, idk why XP.

Personal Attributes: Fixed :3.

Weapon Data: Ah yes I thought as much, I'll be looking forward even more to Chunin now though :3. Means I'll have to work harder and be more active ^_^.

Inventory: Well I removed the tags, and the storage scroll, but I would really like to keep the pack if that's alright? I was approved with another character in the past in June I think it was, and he had the exact same pack link. I understand if the rules have changed now to disallow the pack, but I would rather keep it if it's possible. I know a lot of people would have just -pulls out pack- at some point in the RP, but I rather have anything on my character actually in the inventory.

Ninjutsu: Well that was really more for personal reference, but I do see your point as it does stretch the pages quite a bit lol. I will at least put the rank up there, that way I don't have to look it up everytime I want to figure out Chakra cost.

History: Ah I see :3, at the end of Book One (I think it was), there was mention of a time skip but I wasn't sure how long that was for, or how long after the opening of Yukigakure that was either. But that much of a wording change is easy enough ^_^.  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Full Name: Sapphire Damius Raigyo
Nickname: Sapphire

Birthdate: 3/16

Height: 5'5
Weight: 110lbs

Nindo: "The truth lies between the words"
Personality: She can be cruel and sadistic when angered. When she goes after something she does whatever it takes. When it comes to animals she is sweet and caring. But she distrusts all people and does not take kindly to others.

Village: Yukigakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Tamer

Bloodline: Raigyo Clan

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Wind and Fire
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: It appears as a sapphire flower.

Strengths:
• Use of Genjutsu
• Use of Ninjutsu
• The Five Senses
Weaknesses:
• Low Strength
• Low Endurance
Fears:
• Losing Partner
• Falling in Love

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.
• Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.
Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu [1] Post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Flowers move slightly faster from both mind and hands
• Raigyo seductive abilities slightly more effective against both sexes

Ryo: 両{Money} 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Whip
Weapon Range: 6ft
Weapon Weight: 5lbs((May be a bit off. Don't know how much whips usually weigh))
Weapon Location: Right Side of the Hip
• Whip

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: Wolf

• Shurikenx30

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Raigyo Clan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Since her mother has shown her the ways of seduction, she has always done her best to not use this power for evil of any kind. For doing so well, while out in the wilderness they found a small wolf Pup by the name of Fang. So her mother took her in and gave her to Sapphire. From there they instantly fell in love. But Sapphire had a darkness in her heart that not even her mother knew of. After her father had seduced her mother and raped her as well as other women in front of her, she eventually killed him in his sleep. Forced to leave her village by the people, her mother was killed by the riot of one of their most beloved men. Soon she was chased down to Yukigakure where she has been training in the academy to return one day and show them all. The darkness in her heart ever growing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:24 am
WIP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: {First, Middle, Last}
Nickname: {Nicknames or Aliases}

Birthdate: {When you were born}

Height: {Inches/Centimeters}
Weight: {Pounds/Kilograms}

Nindo: "{Way of life}"
Personality: {Behavior of your character}

Village: {Current home}
Main Class: {Defines your limitations}
Subclass: {Better defines your limits}

Bloodline: {If none, remove section}

Chakra Pool: {Amount of chakra. Original dictated by class}
Chakra Element: {Pick only two. Fire, water, wind, earth, lightning}
Chakra Color: {Any color you desire)
Chakra Materialization: {Does your chakra appear as an aura or shape? Does it flicker like fire? Not a form of attack}

Strengths:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Close combat, ninjutsu, etc.}
Weaknesses:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Slower reactions, elemental weakness, etc.}
Fears:
• {Minimum of two}
• {Ex. Dying alone, bugs, swimming, etc.}

Class Attributes:
• {Dictated by class and rank. Read class info}

Reductions:
• {Learns ---jutsu so many posts faster}

Personal Attributes:
• {Allowed to create two entirely custom attributes}
• {Ex. Physical defense increased, 2 additional ninjutsu slots, learns taijutsu in 1 less post, etc.}

Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• {List any projectiles/items you've obtained here. Ex. Shuriken x15, Flak jacket, etc.}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any combination of 30 projectiles. Bombs and explosive tags are not projectiles!}

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name}
• Raiton

{Your second element's name}
• Suiton

{Other jutsu type's name}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
Full Name: Kaon Uchiha
Nickname: Ka-chan

Birthdate: Dec. 3rd

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 98 lbs

Nindo: "Cross me and you will find out what revenge truly means!"
Personality: She is some what of an odd ball. Kaon never really made too many friends in the academy like her mother and spent most of her time beating any contenders to a pulp. Her father tried to help, but at heart she is a sad child. On the exterior she puts forth an aura of bitterness and tries to be a loner.

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

Bloodline: Shakuton

Chakra Pool: 270
Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
Chakra Color: Orange
Chakra Materialization: Kaons chakra flickers angrily like fire as it is of a very agitated nature and difficult to control.

Strengths:
• Violent Chakra Nature
• Balanced Combat Style
Weaknesses:
• Vengeful Nature
• Average at most skills other than ninjutsu and bloodline techniques.
Fears:
• Not finding her mothers killer.
• Losing her father.

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Taijutsu Prodigy: being the child of two taijutsu using shinobi masters Kaon not only is slightly physically stronger, but can learn an additional Taijutsu style.
• Agitated Chakra: Kaons chakra is naturally of an angry and unwieldy nature making it controllable only by her. Anybody who tries to absorb, manipulate or control or chakra or any ninjutsu she uses will not only fail, but be severely injured by a fiery explosion of chakra.
Bloodline Attributes:
• Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 14
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 4 ft
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs
Weapon Location: Back Of Waist

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

Projectiles:
• Kunaix15
• Shurikenx15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Shakuton

Custom

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Uchiha by name her sharingan never activated. The child of Kein Uchiha and Fuyu Aoi, Kaon was raised by strong parents. Her mother died when she was 6 and she was taught many things by her father afterwards about the basics of fighting at 10 she has already passed the academy with flying colors. Oddly enough she never received Hyouton or Uchiha powers, the rare combination of her mothers ice and fire elements and her fathers fire dna gave her a some what dry fire ability. Because of this she is best at using Shakuton jutsu and is the first in Kumogakure to do so. She carries her mothers katana on her back and intends to use it on her mothers killer when she finds him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
Full Name: Alexandra Reeves
Nickname: Alex

Birthdate: June 16th

Height: 5'7
Weight: 135

Nindo: "Its all about Transendance...few have it in them"
Personality: Alex (or Alexandra) has a cold demeanor, she is a woman of very few words. With her lifestyle, she has learned to trust very few and that has carried on in life.

Village: Konoha [[ Village Hidden in the Leaves ]]
Main Class: Bukijutsu

Bloodline: Origami No Dara

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element:
- Wind
- Lightning
Chakra Color: Snowy White
Chakra Materialization: Her chakra tends to flicker like a dull flame. Everyonce and a while it extend its reach like a flare of the sun.
Strengths:
• Tactical Mind - She tend to go about everything like it was a game of chess...with all the necessary players needed she proceeds with caution or brute power ((no advantages))
• Bloodline Jutsu - With an idea of her own abilities she is able to accomadate to a situation quickly using her own talents.
Weaknesses:
• Elemental Opposites
• Ocular Genjutsu
Fears:
• Intense Cold or Ice
• Snakes

Class Attributes:
Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.

Reductions:
• Arrogant Skill - bukijutsu one [1] post faster
• Weak Blood - bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Personal Attributes:
• Konans Legacy - Alex through training of her own and weilded an advanced powress in her own talents. Through study and pratice she has been able to achieve this. ( +1 Custom Jutsu Slot )
• The Fire of Revenge - Alex wishes to claim her revenge on the man that took her mother away from her soo many years ago. She has turned that determination into hatred and pushed it towards her learning Origami Art ( -1 in Learning her Bloodline Jutsu )

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 C Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Spear / Javelin
Weapon Range: Close - 5m
Weapon Weight: 56lbs
Weapon Location:
• Mounted onto her back

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 10 Shuriken, 5 Windmill Shuriken and 10 kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton No Jutsu! - Wind Release!

Raiton No Jutsu - Lightning Release!

Origami No Dara Jutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Sand Genjutsu - Sandy, Winds, Illusions

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

The Kaiser Fist - Brutal straightforward power!
___S t a g e ○ O n e [1]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Doki Yari - That which falls like lightning
_____ S t a g e ○ O n e [1]

Fuu no Odachi - Way of the Great Sword

Seven Sword Dance - Untouchable barrier of blades

Alex grew up in the Land of Wind right outside of Sunagakura. With a nomadic family, she knew that nothing would be "normal" for her, her mother would go into Suna and peddle her goods and provide services as a seamtress. Alex being the only girl to her mother, grew up with her nomadic "brothers". Constantly stealing and making trouble caught the attention of the Kazekage, the Kazekage demanded that the family move frmo the outskrts of the Village and that anyone from the "Tribe" would be repremanded and forced to stay within the walls. Alex learned of with happened and realized that her mother was stil inside of the city. She grieved her mother and decided that she would find a place of her own, where she would be able to hone her own personal skill of Origami. As her own skills progresses, she started to realized that she neeeded to turn this into good use. She went to the nearest villagwe and decided to enroll in the Academy Program ... least to say she graduated and is now the oldest genin in Konoha.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
Full Name: Ayame Takeda
Nickname: Aya.

Birthdate: May eighteenth [5/18]

Height: Five foot four inches, One hundred and sixty four centimeters [5"4, 164 cms]
Weight: One hundred and twelve pounds, fifty kilograms [112lbs, 50kg]

Nindo: "Nothing is impossible if your willing to fight for it."
Personality: Ayame is brash and rarely afraid to speak her mind. She comes off as lazy, cocky and arrogant, however she isn't really any of these things. She has a rather sarcastic and dark attitude, and isn't really all that friendly. Despite these negative things regarding her personality, she has a strong sense of justice and loyalty. She's a hardworker and doesn't stop until she gets what she wants. She also comes off as cold-hearted and cruel, but under her tough exterior lies a dormant, more softer and gentler side to her personality that yet needs to be unsheatheed.

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu

Bloodline: Ranton

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Raiton, Suiton
Chakra Color: A dark indigo colour.
Chakra Materialization: Dark lightning clouds errupting over her.

Strengths:
• Close combat.
• Strategist skills.
• Ranton jutsu.
Weaknesses:
• More suspectible to Genjutsu.
• Being outsmarted.
• Elemental opposites.
Fears:
• Her facade being torn apart.
• Having nightmares.

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn bukijutsu two [2] posts faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques two [2] posts faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Black Steel- Learns bukijutsu one [1] post faster.
• Storm Rider- Learns bloodline jutsu one [1] post faster.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Dual black-bladed Tanto
Weapon Range: 80cms each
Weapon Weight: 4kg each
Weapon Location: Dual holsters running across her lower back, strapped at her sides.

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• Kunai- x10
• Shuriken- x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Suiton

Ranton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• ---

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure no Jutsu

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shunkan no Hagane
Stage = One

Juurai Toorima
Stage= One

Ayame was a victim of a burning village out in the east of the land of fire. She was only six years old at the time, but her village was burnt to the ground for reasons unknown. Ayame had blacked out and was left behind in the burning village, her family and friends gone, not realising she wasn't with them. However an old shinobi came across the village and found Ayame collapsed at the river bank. He took her in and brought her back to Konohagakure, where, traumatised from the events, the girl was muted for six months. He was extremely caring and kind to her. When she finally came around, the girl showed an interest in sword techniques and hand to hand combat. He also discovered later her Ranton bloodline, realising the girl was a desendant of a bloodline clan. He entered her into the academy, and helped her train for all those years. When she was ten, the old man passed away, leaving his legacy with her. She strives to become the best she can be, out of respect for the man who took her in and practically raised her. She had an excellent relationship with her older man, and views him as her grandfather. His name was Sochirou.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm
Silent_Death509
Sapphire Damius Raigyo

Hi there, welcome to SN~~!
But first...

Please fix your class attributes. In a clan with (generally multiple traits/ numbered) can only have one or the other. So it's either the Runt's instinct or Close Knit. If confused, please refer to the Attributes.

Suggestion towards your strengths; You could be more specific about the Tamer Abilities. Is she slightly more in tone with her abilities as a tamer or what? And what senses? I'd suggest leaving that out or providing another reasonable weakness to keep your strengths on even level.

Personal Attribute: Err...we try to avoid words like more powerful, since it doesn't have an outstanding way of describing an extent. Perhaps slightly or moderately will do? If you could edit these things, I'll approve.

[[Quoting the others as I go along...in a moment please.]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami
ಥ_ಥ I'm sure you probably didn't know but we do have a member's work area for your unfinished work, or you could have spared a journal entry. A-Anyway, welcome to SN~ : D

Qastor Sugino Sakada
L-Looks can be deceiving. . .

So! What do you mean by the Balanced Combat style? If you can explain that I would appreciate it.
And by having a violent chakra nature, it's just ontop of the agitated chakra, yes? Making it harder for those who try to control it? Or is there another light to that? (Which it sorta piggybacks on the very next issue)
**** Some important things to discuss. . . : D

Your agitated chakra : See, having chakra manifest in that sort of explosive nature is kiiiinda too much, even for a personal attribute. Though possible (but temperate amount) of affliction could be better. : P
Heat Resistant: The 'or Katon Techniques' is troublesome. Resistance towards any form of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu are not allowed. (In your case, the Katon) Physical Resistance may be allowed but only slightly (the key word again, though you don't always have to apply for this) increased. Immunities are not allowed. Resistance towards poison is allowed.

I hope that helps.

[[Getting to the next person. . .]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm
xNew York Slavex

Hey, long time no see!

First off, please change your chakra pool to 220. The extra 20 comes from your secondary class as a bloodline [person].
Strengths : So about your Weapons Jutsu, presumably the Bukijutsu, what is the extent of that advantage? Keep in mind that physical attributes, (bukijutsu also fall into this area), can only be increased moderately. Though your character is a Bukijutsu user.
I quote Duckmasta on this one.
" If a Bukijutsu user has an increase with his skills with weapons because of his class, he cannot improve the skill further with a Personal Attribute. This is to prevent assumptions about increased to the rank above them. EX: A Genin's skill with blades cannot ever equal that of a Chunin of the same class. A Jonin's speed will never be equal to that of a Konin. "

[b]So I believe this rule also applies to your Weapons Jutsu strength. Please alter the two or assume different advantages.[/b]

Personal Attributes: I acknowledge that the two are different, well, since, you know. Rate of movement, rate of distance.. Anyway, increment them to be moderate. Putting 'increased' doesn't give an ideal extent.

Weakness: Hm.. I think anyone without any special thermal attribute (generally a lot of people) can get weakened by extreme coldness. XD Did you maybe mean cold environments?

Inventory: You sure you don't want to add in an additional x5? Smoke bombs maybe? (Among the other forms of 'bombs' they're acceptable, since you're being able to throw them and all.)

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm
Condemned Memoir

Hi again~! . 3 .
Personal attributes: Edit your reductions please according to your personal attributes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Redera Issun
Condemned Memoir

Hi again~! . 3 .
Personal attributes: Edit your reductions please according to your personal attributes.

This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you want me to edit them? o 3o  

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 pm
Condemned Memoir
Non, non! It's not : D
Well, since you have -2 for each personal attribute as they are learning reductions, and because you already have -1 in your class attributes, make both your reductions -3.

Ah! Problem, Houston! But recently there's been an adjustment to this. Your reductions cannot be more than 2. So I suggest you lower your personal learning reductions to -1's for both and then edit your reductions to -2's as your final. Does this make any sense?

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games