Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 am
When the call came, Michi was doing what he hated most -massaging a client that had way to many rolls and needed much more than a diet. He was almost relieved at the offer of new work but then was informed of the client. Oh he was happy enough to take the job but wondered why the man needed him so soon after his most recent work. So he took the offer and was also asked to keep Narcissus' condition confidential.

That part he wondered about until they told him what he was going to be working with. It was an emergency. One that Michi knew would take his best work in order to give Akihiko enough to make it through the week.

So as soon as he could leave the client, he was out the door and off to the hospital. By the time he walked in, another upset man was leaving with a bodyguard. Michi didn't really know who they were but obviously from there words, they knew Akihiko.

He stepped inside the room and smiled a little as he set down his bag, "I was told it was urgent. I almost thought you were just calling me back to give you some special attention but after they told me what happened I guess not. You've a concert this weekend as I remember."

Pulling some things out of his bag, he walked over and sighed, "First we've got to stop the crash before you hit bottom. Then...you need to run me through all the painful places. I might have to stick with you through...ah...your days if you want me to help you make it through ummm....oh I don't know the terms of musicians. Practice?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strangely... Akihiko said nothing.
However, if one looked closely... very closely... they wouldn't just see his hands clenched into fists so tight that his knuckles had turned white.
But they would also see an almost murderous glint in his blue eyes.
Just before Hiroki was gone however, the musician said one thing...
"Izzy Lucky is no 'Game'"

But then the other man was gone, leaving a rather restrained Narcissus alone with his barely bridled anger.
Granted a few moments later, a rather welcome face popped in the door.

"Michi-san?" Akihiko spoke, his expression doing a reversal, his entire body calming down at the sight of someone who didn't make him want to rip their head off.
Blue eyes closed as the young man relaxed into the bed. "Unfortunately, I would rather this be naught more than a ploy for said special attention. I take it you've been briefed on my condition?"
Narcissus couldn't help but laugh as the other man reached for the right word.
"Rehearsal? But yes... I would like very much if you could remain on set with me while we work. As for the crash... just how are you supposed to stop it? Everyone seems rather content to just force me to lay here and suffer through it." an expression of disdain crossed his features, but was soon gone. "To be honest, I don't know what really hurts right now... because I'm pretty much in pain all over. My left shoulder seems to be the worst however."

But just because he could easily switch his emotions... didn't mean he'd forgotten about what Hiroki said.
No...
That was going to fuel his fire for a while now.
The man had been right to leave before he was released.....

(((OOC: By the way, I'm waiting on a Ryu post before doing my Naoko post.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:43 am
"I'd rather be here to spoil you than heal you to be sure but yes, I was briefed." He set out some of his oils and the box of needles on the table close by. Then taking the edge of the sheets down off of Akihiko, he looked him over with a careful eye.

"Well, its not exactly stopping the crash but making your body feel less of the effects. Some of the side affects of heroin and coke can really put you down for awhile. So we're going to give your body a bit of relief." He wiped down Akihiko's body with a moist medicated pad and then went to work inserting the needles.

"By the time I'm done you won't feel the needle tracks, or that burning sensation. This will also help you sleep easy so even if you're body goes through the side affects. It's not a perfect solution but this will deal with some of the painful side effects like muscle pain and bone pain. But, I can't stop that craving you are going to start feeling in about 24-48 hours to have either drug again. You're going to need a full night sleep tonight. I'll relax that shoulder before you do. I'll give you a full massage tomorrow when you wake but tonight some special herbs in a small drink that should help lessen some of these affects. But it isn't a cure. You're still going too be fighting this as we move through the week." He let the man take in the information while he walked the needles all over Akihiko's body leaving some places completely relaxed and numb.

"Your shoulder got dislocated so it will be hurting until I do...this." He stuck a needle in a good spot and a flood of relief would be felt by his patient. "That should help for a bit."

Then he turned and got out a small bottle with an elixir in it. It's going to take like crap but just bear with it." Carefully, he tilted the bottle to Koy's lips and poured the green goo down his throat. The taste was more like pine meets plums.

"Ok....now before you start falling asleep, is there anything you need from me? Beyond me sticking at your side like glue. Do you want anything to sleep with? Extra pillow? Me?" he chuckled a little trying to keep things friendly and more positive, "Rehersal? So that's what it's called."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Before... Akihiko had held no problem with needles.
But now... after what had happened... the musician had to close his eyes and breathe deeply, just to keep himself from panicking.
It was certainly different from the last time Michi had done acupuncture on the man.
"Michi... just keep talking." Narcissus spoke with a half smile.
At least the other man's voice was keeping him from focusing on the sharp pricks...
"Any suggestions for when I start craving it?" he asked curiously, just trying to zone out on his body. "As for the needle tracks... well... I mean, how much were you briefed because honestly, the ones in my arms are hardly the most annoying... though I do keep wanting to scratch at them... which is probably why I'm strapped down... which, by the way, if you're going to help my crash, couldn't I not be tied down?"
It was an innocent enough question.
Plus... the young Koyasu really didn't enjoy being unable to move.
Suddenly, Akihiko blinked in surprise, turning his head to his shoulder. He saw the needle in his arm but... it just didn't hurt.
At least not like before.
"What the hell did you do?" he asked in shock before smiling slightly. "God, that's the first relief I've felt since I woke up... Damn doctors won't give me any pain medication. Not even aspirin. Wonder if it's actually Hiroki's order. b*****d probably wouldn't give a damn if I were sitting here screaming from pain."
To Narcissus... Asato was far more concerned with how Izzy Lucky was then how he himself was fairing. Not that he didn't want people to be worried over Izzy... he himself really was as well...
But to him... Hiroki was just playing nice... emphasis on the playing because his last comments had hardly been nice.
Drinking down the strange mixture, Narcissus couldn't help but cough slightly afterward due to the taste. "While I'm asleep... since I'm better the stuff you just had me drink will make me pass out soon... would you examine Izzy Lucky as well?" the man asked, blue eyes focusing on Michi. "He's hurt worse than I am... and I know he won't start feeling better until he can move around again. No doubt he's worried about me too... so, I'm basically asking if I can hire you to be his physical therapist as well." the musician smirked slightly. "Means some overtime... and while I'd love for you to crawl into this bed with me... because god, I could really go for some tender touch time... I am worried about my manager."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:19 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

It took just a second for it to really set in with Ryu what all was going on around him.
It. Was. Hell.
A musician's nightmare.
How Shou managed it, he did not know. Hell, Shou was the cause of it! It was ridiculous...
But...Ryu still listened to every word Shou said. They had to change up everything. He had to perfor a modification of The Devil's Trill, and they had to learn new pieces for this set as well.
And...something about Narcissus...but Narcissus wouldn't be doing his part...
Cripes. Wayyy too much information flowing along...
Nevertheless, Ryu smiled and nodded when Shou finished talking.
"Alright, Shou-san. I gotcha. Devil's Trill it is, then back to you when you call."
It was going to require every ounce of his focus and dedication to pull this off. It was madness. Madness he would excel at....but still, madness nonetheless.
Stepping away from Naoko, Ryuukaze jaunted across the room and whipped out his practice violin, heading right into talks with the orchestra.
He hadn't meant to completely ignore Naoko the way he had, but he was just so wrapped up in everything right now. If he didn't focus on this and this alone, with so few days left before the show, then it would surely be a failure.
Besides, Naoko had his own stuff to worry about now. It was no big deal...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Michi looked at the straps as he spoke, "Well yes, I'm going to undo the restraints but you have to promise me that you won't leave the hospital unless we go together. I don't know when the intense cravings will hit but usually in the first 24 to 48 hours. It will feel like a need for that high. Because your body thinks it wants that really good feeling again. You'll need me or someone with you when it hits but most of this is going to come from your will power to not want to let the craving win you over. Because right now you're only one step down that road to addiction and if you falter you'll be two steps."

Then carefully, Michi unstrapped Akihiko and smiled warmly, "I used a needle on the nerve region that was sending the signals to your brain. I doubt that. Doctors don't usually let the outsiders dictate care. Besides you're coherent and an adult. So you can be advised on your own care." His hands ran through Akihiko's soft hair as he started to massage his head tenderly to ease the aches of life away.

"Mm...if this Hiroki-san person was the guy that left, I don't think he would have. He was pretty broken up as he passed me. Said something about hating this situation. Wanting to just cry...But he was crying so I don't get it. Something about being torn by a promise versus just telling you....but then he became really stiff when he saw me walking up then said...something about getting to the bottom of who did this to you. And talking to some people...Although I didn't catch all the names. That doesn't sound like man that wants to hurt you. In fact, the other man who gave him a handkerchief and said something about not resigning. I've no idea what was going on there. But...it's not my place either." he rubbed into the back of the neck to start relieving the tension there.

"Yeah, it will help send you to dreamland but better than those drugs here because it won't be so debilitating. Wait? Izzy Lucky-san is here too? He's hurt worse? No one told me..." he paused and listened to Akihiko then nodded, "Sure, I'll do it. Don't worry about a thing. Once I get you settled in for the night, I'll go to his room. I'm so sorry Akihiko."

"I guess it does mean overtime. I better call my mother and tell her that I won't have time this week for a few clients so she can take them." he smiled broader because some of those clients would drive him crazy if he went. But then his grin followed that smirk, "I'd really like to fulfill that need...maybe later." He smiled a little then nodded, "Izzy Lucky-san first. Then, I come back to check on you. Make my rounds."

"But...you'll need to tell me a little about his injuries before you fall asleep so I know what I am working with." he said slowly as he moved down rubbing his hands over the shoulders working in a gentle massage on tight muscles even around all the needles.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 pm

One thin eyebrow arched, "You think I'll become an addict? Hardly."
Finally able to sit up on his own, Akihiko rubbed at his wrists, but didn't do any more than that.
"I've my own addictions, Michi-kun. One of which I think you know too well." he added with a slight smirk. "I've no desire to add to my problems... besides, it's too damn risky and expensive."
Not to mention... Izzy would probably kill him. Lecture him that he's turning into an older version of Chiyou only worse.
He didn't need the lecture.
Not now...

It was then... that the musician began to laugh. "Crying? Yare yare, Michi-kun, you must have been hallucinating. That or they were tears of anger. The day Hiroki Asato gives a damn about me, is the day I find out that somewhere inside my soul is hiding an actually good person." Narcissus smirked slightly, leaning back into the masseuses' gentle touch. "Of course he wants to find out who's done this. After all, it was the same person who assaulted Izzy. It'll be bad for business if Ohayou stars and managers start getting picked off one by one by a serial rapist.

Blue eyes drifted closed as Akihiko let his arms go limp, allowing for Michi to manuver them as he wished. "I'd love for you to fulfill a few of my needs, Michi-kun... but I doubt they'll let me do anything too strenuous until after the concert. Wouldn't want to hurt myself... again..." he half smiled, but then that facade fell away and the man simply sighed. "Alright, I'll tell you what Hiroki told me, in regards to Izzy's injuries... plus what I personally observed."

Thus, began a very detailed description of everything the young Koyasu knew about Izzy Lucky's injuries.

When he had finished, the musician was teetering on the brink of passing out. He turned his right hand that Michi was massaging and intertwined his fingers with those of the other man.
"Whoever did this will pay... not because of me but... because of what happened to Izzy. He was innocent in all this..." Akihiko's head lolled to the side in exhaustion, eyes closed, as he spoke. "Michi-kun... make sure he's alright... ne?"

A few seconds later, Narcissus had passed out in the bed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 am
Michi tilted his head and smiled at Akihiko, "No...you're not that type but I'm not one to leave you unaware of what to expect. Sometimes the cravings are really intense." But then he grinned as Akhiko continued, "Mm...yeah and I like that addiction enough to crave it." Leaning in he kissed Akihiko's cheek before returning to his massage. He was careful about that kiss because he knew a little about what had happened to Akihiko but he like to express his affection for the man.

"Yeah, that would be a problem. You're manager might strap you down until you came to your senses." He knew Izzy well enough to know he would never tolerate a drug addict especially with the few times he had put Chiyou in rehab. Of course he didn't realize that Akihiko was thinking the same thing in a way.

Michi shook his head, "No, I wasn't hallucinating. So that's Asato Hiroki? Well, I guess its possible that he was angry but to me it didn't seem like anger. So it was the same person..." Michi frowned as he worked. His fingers roamed down the collar bone and over Akihiko's chest giving tender touches along with the lithe fingertips squeezing at just the right points to take away tension.

Michi let out a slow sigh as Akihiko told him of the manager's trauma, "So he's probably got alot of stress at his throat from the tension and the bruising. That's probably why he's whispering. The rest, well the tubes are probably repairing that area so I'll have to avoid that for now except for taking the body's pain away if they'll take him off the sleep med. If they are willing to do that, I can help him get back to a more comfortable state. The mental stuff might take time though. He'll probably be a little skiddish once he's out of the bed."

The man had worked all the way down to Akihiko's fingers and pulled the fingertips up to his lips when they had entwined his own. The lips brushed against the soft flesh before giving a gentle squeeze. "I'll will...just as you wish."

Once Akihiko had fallen asleep, Michi untangled their hands and slowly pulled the covers back over the sleeping man after he plucked out the needles and placed them in the box. This sleep would help Akhiko quite a bit more than the other medicines now. The body would start working on its own. Michi prefer ed that method than others but he knew that everything had its purpose in medicine.

Walking out of the room, he noticed that a bodyguard had arrived and waited outside Akihiko's door. The man watched him go as he headed up couple floors to Izzy Lucky's room. Slipping inside, he glanced over at the blond young man in the room before walking to Izzy's side, "I'm Tanaka Michi, Koyasu Akihiko's physical therapist. I was asked to help Izzy Lucky-san while I was here.

He reached down and picked up the chart at the end of the bed and looked it over. Taking in all the information as to what had been done so far. Personally, he didn't like amount of sleep medications but if the man had been that frantic...well still...he needed to get it out of his system. Opening his bag, he pulled out a second box of needles and carefully rolled Izzy on his side and wiped him down with a medicated cloth. From there he placed several needles. And spoke with Chiyou while he worked.

"So do you know of any places he hurts beyond his throat, shoulder and...well where the tubes are?" He placed several needles along Izzy's spine then down his back side and long his hips. Then he placed a few more needles along his waist line and a little lower. "These should relax his body and let a few things recenter themselves. I bet he will feel much better soon." he said confidently.

Michi would end up waiting awhile before removing the needles along Izzy's back before rolling him on to his back so he could massage his feet even as he slept. It was important to him to be able to give Akihiko a little good news because that would help Akihiko's recovery in his opinion.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:45 am

Michi had kissed him gently, and while the therapist might have held some reservations given what had recently happened to the musician... well...
Akihiko didn't mind it at all.
In fact, it wasn't so much the sexual side of what had happened that bothered him. Sure, it hadn't been pleasant but... that part hadn't exactly made him fear for his life.
No...
It had been the near strangulation... the drugs... the feelings in his body as he tried not to slip unconscious...
Those had frightened him.
Not the man.

It was true though... that Akihiko wanted Izzy to get the absolute best care that could be provided.
And from the musician's standpoint... that best care came from Michi.
After all, Izzy also knew the man, so that would make things far easier when he woke up, as opposed to doing physical therapy with a complete stranger.

Skiddish would be an understatement, the young Koyasu knew. He also knew that for a while... even with Izzy in his own home... he'd have to keep his hands to himself.
Thankfully, Michi would be around aiding both men in their recovery... so there obviously wouldn't be a lack of entertainment.

In all honesty though, as Narcissus fell asleep... he realized that all he really wanted right then and there... was to hold Izzy Lucky in his arms and tell the man that everything would be alright.
Then kiss him like the world was ending.

Kisses... his fingertips were being kissed as he began to nod off.
"Arigatou... Michi-kun..." Akihiko whispered, his body and mind seemingly relaxed completely.

As he slept, he didn't dream.
Dreams were... rare for Narcissus. Mainly because he never slept enough to really get a good dream going.
Or rather, to remember a dream when he woke. He knew he had them... he just didn't know what they were.
So he slept peacefully, his body healing... his mind calm... but within...
Within his very being... there was a storm (of drugs) beginning to brew.

If he could overcome the storm...
Well, to Akihiko, that was, right then, the only true thing holding him back.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

The shower had relaxed Hayato, and stepping out, he took a deep breath of the steam, clearing his head further as he admired his body in the mirror. He could still stand to rebuild some muscle in his arms and chest from his time in that coma...but he was still sculpted and shaped like a greek god.
Moving on....
Hayato dressed himself in all white...white cotton slacks, white button up shirt, white jacket, white leather shoes. It looked amazing on him. Very unique, especially with the stark contrast of his long black hair flowing down nearly to his a**, hanging free and sleek.
It was almost time...
Hopping in his ride, the vocalist drove through several drive through shops, picking up everything he needed before heading to SMASH for the night. There was work to be done...but a little fun as well.

Bags in hand, he walked right to the studio where he heard the most hubbub. Of course, that would be the one. The room with the most people coming and going.
Knocking lightly on the door, Hayato strode right in.

"Shou-san!" he called out happily as the sounds calmed upon his entrance.
"I know you're all terribly busy, but I thought I would drop by and leave some treats. Jelly filled doughnuts, sparkling green tea, assorted onigiri, and a few other things." he explained, taking the items out of the bags and arranging them on the table.
Looking up, his eye caught that of Naoko, who was looking right at him, mouth slightly open as though he were fighting...fear? Heh...
"Ah, NAKO-san! Looks like you're having a good time with Shou-san. I was just talking with him at lunch today...telling him how wonderfully talented you are. I sure do miss working with you." he grinned, looking back over to Shou. "You're a lucky guy to have such talent backing you, Shou-san. Your voice deserves nothing less, of course."
Looking the other way, he smiled at Ryuukaze, regarding him silently, the violinist staring him down, gripping his violin a bit..strongly.
"Well then...just though I would pay you all a little visit, but I have my own work to do, my own performance to polish...but..." Hayato blinked suddenly, looking all around the room, "Where...is Narcissus-san? I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the two of you singing..." he pouted, as though he had been really looking forward to it.
Well, he did think it would be interesting to hear...and...he really had no idea why the other vocalist was absent.
"Ah well....shame...but I haven't the time to hang around for an explanation, and I'm sure you haven't the time to give one. Have a good practice, everyone. Ja ne!" he walked out of the room and down the hall, chuckling to himself.
It really had been fun to tease Naoko like that...
But...it had also been nice to bring gifts for Shou. Somehow, it made him feel...pleasant...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

Shou had been standing with his XFantasyX girl just taking in a drink of water while listening to the choreographer and effect man. The wings had proven to be a challenge for some dance movements so they were working out several changes. "So lets take the dip a little lower then have the wing curl behind her as if cupping her into you." said the choreographer as she tapped out a few notes and gave them to the effect man.

"Alright, lets give that..." said Shou then he stopped as they were interrupted by an incoming voice calling his name. He turned and smiled, "Ah Hayato-san...Jelly donuts?" His eyes sparkled as he drifted like a man caught by a craving. "Oh..Oh...is there a cherry one in there? His fingers strayed over them like an eager child for a moment before landing on one such sugar jelly filled delight! "How did you know I liked donuts!" He laughed and then bit in to the treat.

"Ok everyone 15 minute break. Yes, I did say break. Take it while you can!" he smirked then looked back at Hayato as the man talked to Naoko. "Yes, I am lucky. He's quite talented and has an intuitive musical sense. It works well in my world." Then he took another bit of the delicious donut as the next question touched his ears. Not one that he really wanted to talk about. In fact, he really had no time to think about Narcissus since the man had dropped with some sort of sickness, injury or otherwise. Yes, that still pissed him off. Irresponsible to say the least. Well, Shou wasn't exactly a responsible man all the time either but with music he was on top of things.

"Ah...he's ill or injured might even not be able to perform. At least that is what Ohayou's heir apparent told me. Who knows. But I'm filling both slots like a small concert rather than a small set so it's handled." It was obvious his feathers were ruffled by all of this as his weigh shifted on his heels.

Then Shou smiled and gave Hayato a pat on the back before he left, "Gambatte! I am hoping your performance will rev up the crowds before mine." He watched Hayato leave and noted how nice the white looked on the man's back side. It was a momentary side track to an otherwise crazy day.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou had been sitting there...just watching Izzy sleep. He was rather tired himself, but he was too restless at the moment to lay his head down on the edge of the bed, like he tended to do when he napped.
Suddenly, the door opened up and in walked a handsome young man...older than Chiyou, obviously, but by no means an old man...probably only a couple of years above Chiyou in age.
"Ah..um...good to meet you, Tanaka-san." the boy smiled the best he could, though he was obviously a complete wreck by this point. HE hadn't been eating properly, he hadn't been sleeping properly, and he was under extreme stress...and it was showing.
"I'm glad you're here...someone who might actually be able to ease Ruki's pains...not just medicate him until he's out of his mind."
Indeed, the blond was extremely grateful for Michi's presence. Anything that was good for Izzy was something that would make Chiyou happy.
Quietly, he watched the therapist work on Izzy, even as the manager rested.
"Um...his hands hurt, and his arms. Pretty much, he hurts head to toe..." the vocalist answered to the best of his knowledge. Izzy had shown signs of pain from...well...damn near everything, everywhere.
"Yeah...I hope he feels better soon. I'm really glad you came." the boy said softly, hoping that one day soon he would be able to see Izzy rushing about and smiling like he used to.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Chaos.
Narcissus.
Heaven.
Hell.
Angels...

Smirking, Naoko took to the piano after Shou's initial order for a piece that was oh-so-heavenly.
He didn't mind Ryu dashing off, because they both had their parts to play, quite literally.
This was work.
This... was life for the both of them.

Sitting down in front of the ivory keys, because it would be far easier for him to compose on a piano than a keyboard, Naoko's amber eyes closed.
He took in a deep breath...
Then began to play.

For the next few hours, his fingers moved, his glasses had been set aside, and every once in a while the young man would stop to write a note or a rest, place a bar or connect a few notes here or there.
He didn't say anything to anyone.
Didn't make eye contact with anyone.
Didn't even acknowledge that there was a chaotic storm of people running this way and that all around him.
NAKO focused.

Until one... single... thing... broke that concentration.

'Shou-san!'

Every hair on the back of Naoko's neck stood on end. Lithe fingers slipped from ivory keys and he reached for his glasses, putting them on and staring in the direction of the voice.

Hayato!

Hayato with... food...
As much as he wanted to run right there... he couldn't.
Couldn't move.
Couldn't do a damned thing but just stare at Hayato with an expression of mixed fear and anxiety.
At the mention of his own name however... at the knowledge that Hayato... 'missed working with him'... the pianist very nearly lost his breakfast from earlier.
A sickening feeling welled itself up in his stomach... but thankfully, Hayato left not long later.

Of course, the blond then noticed that Shou was eating a donut.
Standing swiftly, Naoko strode over to the table where Hayato had laid out the food, and quickly grabbed each and every piece, tossing it into a nearby trash can.
'Never eat what he gives you...' the pianist thought, knowing that if the man put his mind to it, he could've drugged the entire studio with 'innocent' snack goods.
Amber eyes focused intently on Shou, and for a moment, Naoko said nothing. Then... stepping forward until he was close enough that only the vocalist would be able to hear him... semi-explained himself.

"I ask that you display caution around Hayato, Shou-san." NAKO whispered softly. "I can't tell you why... but Hayato isn't what he seems to be. He's..." the blond licked his lips nervously. "He's not right. Just... for now... could you see to it that he doesn't come near myself or Ryuukaze? I don't want something to happen before the concert... this is important. You've been promoting it non-stop... and I want to help... but I'll quit right now if he's allowed back in this room."

Naoko was dead serious.
He wasn't going to tolerate abuse at the studio.
The LAST thing he wanted was Hayato sneaking up on him and... well... doing what Hayato did best...
Or worse...
Him sneaking up on Ryu...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 pm
(((OOC: Just so everyone knows, we can finish playing out what's going down at SMASH right now, but I'm going to go ahead and advance everything to the next morning. That way, Koy and Kai and Izzy and Chiyou can get back into the thick of things. Also, since I just posted for Naoko prior to advancing the day... I won't post for him again. Also, I'm not going to post for Koy yet either... but everyone else, feel free to act as if it's the next day!)))

~ ~ ~

Flowers.
He wanted to take Izzy Lucky more flowers today... especially given what had happened the day before.
Kai had checked on Narcissus, only to be told the man was sleeping. So, after that failed attempt, he had decided to head back home and try to get at least a little bit of sleep.
After all... there was still work to be done for the concert, and Hiroki wasn't going to let him play hooky a second day in a row.
Not when it was now Tuesday...
And the concert was Friday night!
Sighing, Nakai sat in his car and just stared at the steering wheel.
He could get an early start at the studio today... or... work late and visit Izzy this morning.
And bring him new flowers...
Smirking, the blond vocalist started the engine then put it in drive, straight out onto the street...
Ohayou could wait.
His manager was a bigger priority at the moment.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:57 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

Shou was a stunned just for a moment as Naoko grabbed up all the food Hayato had brought and threw it in the trash. This was very...very abnormal at least in Shou's mind set. The food seemed perfectly fine. Shou's eyes focused on Naoko and there obviously a moment of 'WTF' that ran across his face. Shou, who also had quite a sweet tooth loved donuts and Naoko just wasted...them.

There was a moment that Shou said nothing before Naoko approached and said his piece. Then, it was Shou's turn to react and his words were to the point, "Do you think that Hayato-san would be fool enough to harm SMASH's appearance at the Charity Event? It would be his career and some if he did do something so foolish. Matsumoto-san would have his head if he did. If you're going to throw a fit like that in front of the team. You best be prepared to save face in front of these hard workers and replace the donuts."

At that point, he turned to head towards the next part of the grand project but said over his shoulder, "If it means that much to you, I'll ask for no visitors. However, Hayato-san will be performing at the charity event and that is not a place I can segregate you from him. So if you feel insecure, request Yamada-san to assign you and Ryuukaze-san each a bodyguard."

The answer was simple enough but Shou still was rather annoyed with Naoko You didn't just rush over in the midst of a long night and throw treats away. Shou of course would have to agree with Naoko on one thing. Hayato was...not right...but Shou wasn't right either...neither was Naoko, Ryu or Narcissus. They all were Musicians...and while he was certain Hayato had things hidden in his closet, it wouldn't do Hayato any good hurt band members working for the same Label.

He could have pondered the thought longer but he realized that he had given everyone a break for 15 and now...he didn't have any more donuts... That...was depressing.

---- Next Day -----

It had really come very soon it was now around 3am. Eventually for the sake of his crew's sanity he let people go in 4 hour shifts to get sleep in the dorms of Smash that were within the range of the studio. Shou was a wild maniac but he knew a bit about peoples limits. And maybe, a bit of his own when Hamu-kun was practically swatting him towards a limo.

"Get a few hours sleep, Shou-sama and when you wake up, someone will have brought...donuts. But if you insist on staying up, no donuts for you." Hamu-kun said in a firm voice with a wag of finger.

Sleep..it was always so hard to sleep when he was working but then the limo started up and the driver started a slow trek around Tokyo. Eventually, Shou nodded off.

It would be a few hours before the man would be returned to the studio.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games