Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 pm
((Thought I said to hush, Jack. Leave it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 pm
*looks over at Dame* What's wrong? *walks over and looks over her shoulder*

*sees an unattended bowl, sneaks up, and carries it around the corner into the main part of the Pad to eat the dough*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm
*stands and places Draa on his shoulder*
Well, I guess I'll leave you people up to your pastry making and whatnot. I should be back later to sample the goods, but I think I need a nap. I'm getting old... stare

no! Leave me here! I want the fresh stuff out of the over gonk

tch... no way. If someone takes off with you or something while I'm gone, you'll just put the blame on me.
*leaves some money on the counter for the tea, then exits with a rather unhappy Draa*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 pm
-feels Karrie hovering over her- Oh...nothing's wrong with the cookies, hon... sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Bye, Tes and Draa. *turns back to Dame* Well, something's wrong. I can tell by your voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm
-starts putting dollops of dough on a cookie sheet- Weeeell... -rubs the back of her neck- sweatdrop -looks around to see if Lily is still in the room- I am not completely innocent of just comin' in and pranking the place... sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 pm
Jack watches Lily leave the bar and steps out behind her, catching up easily. Right, lady. Twinkies, Hostess Pies? Wanna talk?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm
Hmmm... I kind of guessed that. I wouldn't recommend doing that now, with Lily upset about something. Oh, and don't mess with my cooking. *goes back to where he was working and sees that his bowl is missing* Huh? stressed VELCORE! *goes out to find Velcore*

*guiltily looks up from the half-empty bowl*

stressed Give me that! *grabs the bowl* Ugh, I can't use this now. *dumps the rest of the dough in the trash and washes the bowl*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm
-puts the cookies in the oven and goes over to Karrie hugging him from behind- What do you mean don't mess with your cooking?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm
I mean if you're going to prank the place, don't do anything that will ruin what I've made here. *starts to re-make the dough for the scones* I'm proud of what I make and I hate seeing it ruined. Even before it's finished. *glares in Velcore's direction*

*hides out of Karrie's sight*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm
-ducks under his arm and gets inbetween him and the batter, loping her arms around his neck, cooing demurely, looking up at him through her lashes- Now would I do that?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Well, I don't know. I hope not. *moves the bowl so her hair doesn't get in it and leans down to kiss her just before a timer goes off* That'll be the pie...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:10 pm
-quickly ducks out from under his arm, twirls around grabbing an oven mitt as she does and opens the oven carefully taking out the pie and sitting it down, closing the oven door. she tosses the mitt onto the counter and glides back under Karrie's arms again, leaning up to kiss him-

-feigning hurt, with a playful grin about her lips, she looks down- Do you really think I would try and mess up your good name?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:15 pm
Hmmm... *smiles a little bit* I hope not. After all, I did accept a job at MW not too long ago. *kisses her gently, then goes back to the scone dough* I've almost got this done, so I'll just finish this up, then we can go. I'll make more tomorrow. Maybe Kits can help too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 pm
-pouts- Fiiiiinne. -peeks at her cookies through the oven window- Why did you guess that I pranked the place? -glances at him out of the corner of her eye-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games