Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:09 pm
Amber just shook her head and continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:11 pm
"Why don't you just listen to the little kid already beside the Dark Kight wants him,I'll let you go"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Emili wandered around but was lost. She ended up back in the Throne room. She saw Wrath, Amber, And Envy. "What-What's going on!?" She though. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Emili said. She new she didn't have her pendent so she was a normal human but she wanted to help her friends, She ran up by Amber. "Amber, please. Make a distraction." Emili whispered, She ran up and Hit Envy. "What are you doing?" She asked. "You helped me!" She said, Half Screaming, Half Crying. she pushed Wrath Free and stood between Envy and Wrath with her arms out. "Amber, take Wrath and get out of here. I'm-im just a human now." She lowered her voice. "But I'll hold him off as long as i can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 pm
Amber turned to Envy when he spoke, but when Emili got Wrath free and stood inbetween Envy and Wrath, Amber stood up. She walked over to Emili and pushed Emili away from Envy and Wrath. "Emili... You may be human at the moment, but you aren't in the situation like i am... Go while you still can... Find Chris and Ashi in the castle and go to them... Don't get mixed up in our family situation," Amber said, her eyes almost blank or somewhat distant.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm
Emili was confused. "Acctualy, i just realized ive been unconsios for about, like a month? Wow, im lost. fill me in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 pm
Amber gritted her teeth and looked away from Emili. "Just go talk to Chris and Ashi... They should still be fighting Raven... they'll explain...." Amber said. "Now if you don't mind, i wish to continue talking to my brothers..."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm
".......only problem is im still feeling kinda dizzy and i can't get out of this room, i end up back here again....." Emili said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 am
"Second left then first right then third left then the next right,"Envy sighed

((Weird situation))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 am
"..." There was an awkward silence. "HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT!?!?!?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 am
Envy shrugged "I don't know,"

((weird moment xd ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am
((very weird moment))

"Just go!" Amber yelled. "You aren't helpless... you can find your own way around, or at least you can remember second left, first right, third left, next right," she said, anger now in her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am
"So where were we?"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 am
Amber turned to Envy, then walked over to him and Wrath. "I want to do something first, if thats ok," Amber said. "But to do it, may i borrow your KO dart thing?" she asked plainly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am
Envy took out his twin daggers incase and handed her a KO dart.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 am
Amber held the KO dart in her hand, then looked at the floor for a minute. Suddenly she gripped it tighter and looked up, but instead of turning to Envy, she turned to Wrath and stabbed the KO dart in Wrath's arm.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games