Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:38 pm
pirokun12
JeeszyCreezy
It's my fault >.> <.<

A little for not posting for a while, but not really your fault everyone else just stopped on the posting for a while.
No no it's my fault.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:35 am
JeeszyCreezy
pirokun12
JeeszyCreezy
It's my fault >.> <.<

A little for not posting for a while, but not really your fault everyone else just stopped on the posting for a while.
No no it's my fault.

XD; Because everything's your fault.

We've had a lot of times before where a lot of the regulars had no time to post... but at least a couple still kept it going. But now? Now no one has the time to post and poor pirokun is left alone. u.u;

That's how I used to feel when I made sure i replied to every single post in the guild. I wanted to keep it all going. Now, not only do I not have the time to reply to everything like that anymore... I'm also just too lazy. x.x;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
pirokun12
JeeszyCreezy
It's my fault >.> <.<

No no it's my fault.

Okay atleast you admit it. It is fine now that you are posting again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
pirokun12
JeeszyCreezy
It's my fault >.> <.<

No no it's my fault.

We've had a lot of times before where a lot of the regulars had no time to post... but at least a couple still kept it going. But now? Now no one has the time to post and poor pirokun is left alone. u.u;

That's how I used to feel when I made sure i replied to every single post in the guild. I wanted to keep it all going. Now, not only do I not have the time to reply to everything like that anymore... I'm also just too lazy. x.x;

It is okay, other than the fact I couldn't just keep talking to myself that is no to healthy. stressed

You really don't have to reply to every thing that is a bit much.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:48 pm
pirokun12

It is okay, other than the fact I couldn't just keep talking to myself that is no to healthy. stressed

I've done that before. I found out that I wasn't very good at conversation. That, or I was just too boring to talk to.

o: But I did. O: Every little post. XD Well, not to the bumps... But this was mostly back in 05/06 era. I think I was chosen to be a mod in here because i was so active.
Now? i don't know. I'll reply here and there... but not to everything, yeah. @.@ Just enough to check up on the guild and keep it running... smoothly... This is running... too... smoothly... almost... flatline.... beeeeepppp.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:30 pm
sdrawkcab
pirokun12

I've done that before. I found out that I wasn't very good at conversation. That, or I was just too boring to talk to.

o: But I did. O: Every little post. XD Well, not to the bumps... But this was mostly back in 05/06 era. I think I was chosen to be a mod in here because i was so active.
Now? i don't know. I'll reply here and there... but not to everything, yeah. @.@ Just enough to check up on the guild and keep it running... smoothly... This is running... too... smoothly... almost... flatline.... beeeeepppp.

I really couldn't ever have enough time to post that much. that is amazing.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
pirokun12
JeeszyCreezy
It's my fault >.> <.<

No no it's my fault.

Exactly.

And you didn't get lazy I just pulled your attentions other places >o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:03 am
pirokun12
sdrawkcab
pirokun12

I really couldn't ever have enough time to post that much. that is amazing.
XD;; I think this guild was slower when it first started up. Or at least when I insisted on replyign to everything.
Well not... /everything/ everything. Like~ that'd just be weird if I interrupted other people's conversations to talk for them. XD
That's what amazes me. O: I easily had the time, and yet got everything done that I needed to. ...I think it's because I only replied to JC with one, two posts at most per day.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:12 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No no it's my fault.

Exactly.

^.~ Like into the cafe closet. XD Sorry, couldn't resist.

True, but~ it's not like I've left the guild. I still check on the guild three or four times a day. I just felt too lazy to post. >< That and it's usually just a quick glance before I get back to my work...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No no it's my fault.

Exactly.

True, but~ it's not like I've left the guild. I still check on the guild three or four times a day. I just felt too lazy to post. >< That and it's usually just a quick glance before I get back to my work...

XD that's a dangerous place.

And you still haven't found all my new posts O:

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly.

x3 So I hear.

New posts? The other forums. Yep. Told you I've been lazy. i started to answer the subforum posts earlier and then checked another guild. xD;; I'll go do that~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:00 am
Well I really only stick to the main forum unless I am feeling daring and then I check the sub forums.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:46 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly.

x3 So I hear.

New posts? The other forums. Yep. Told you I've been lazy. i started to answer the subforum posts earlier and then checked another guild. xD;; I'll go do that~
XD then you have herd right.

XD yeah you get to work now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:52 pm
pirokun12
Well I really only stick to the main forum unless I am feeling daring and then I check the sub forums.
Yeah, there's always been a struggle with the subforums. I wish it could alert that a post has been made recently in a subforum. All of the guilds I've been in always have slow subforums... no one posts in them. And when someone does, it takes like two weeks before the post is discovered. xD

i recommend the art subforum. If anything, you can check out some old art. xD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:57 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

x3 So I hear.

XD then you have herd right.

XD yeah you get to work now.
Oh yeah... speaking of that... *runs to the edge of the closet and starts to rummage* An umbrella *throws it out the door and digs s'more* A piggy bank... *shakes it* darn it's empty. What's this!? Soda!? Bad. *defenestrates it* ;3 *burrows in some more and pokes head out* Where do you keep those cookies? ; ___;

Ha! I was once your captain in here you know. D<
*chuckles*

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas