Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:48 am

Featherkit nodded to Volekit's request to go play somewere else. She watched as Splinterkit and Meadowkit were pulled into Crystalstar's den. She looked over at Volekit. "What was that all about?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 am

Sagefire turned her head to look at Frostpaw "You ok"She asked

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:37 am

(haha true , oh well, i've got time, i'm not going to rush them into apprenticeship just yet.)
Volekit sighed "Well, Splinterkit looses her temper quite often, and when she does it gets pretty scary. I wish i could help Meddowkit but i'm always the one she picks on so . . " Volekit shook his head. "Anyway, lets play Moonclan vs Snowclan!" twisted
Splinterkit took in a deep breath, then let it out. "I'm going to kill Volekit." Splinterkit glared at Meddowkit. "And then i'm going to kill you, and there's nothing you can do to stop it." Meddowkit narrowed his eyes "you're bluffing."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 am

Featherkit nodded. "Okay," she chirped. She jumped to her paws and waved her tail in the air, ready to pounce on Volekit. She purred and growled playfully, narrowing her blue eyes and pawing torward Volekit playfully.

||ooc: Love the sig ^^||

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:07 pm

(>.< thx ya!)
Volekit crouched, trying to imitate the apprentices when they were playing with each other. "Your going down Moonclan!" he growled playfully leaping at Featherkit.
Splinterkit's eyes glimmered in amusement. "No i'm not Meddowkit, but i wont do it now, while your under the protection of Crystalstar. I'll wait and wait, and one day, when we're apprentices, you'll forget about this conversation, and you'll leave Volekit alone. And then when someone finds him, i'll act like the loving sibling i should be, and cry out awfully at his mangled body." Splinterkit then chuckled. "I won't let you!" Meddowkit growled determinedly. "I'll never let you hurt Volekit!" Splinterkit looked up at Meddowkit amused "But of course . . I'm only bluffing" Splinterkit glanced at the fresh kill pile, then sighed. "I'm going to find mother." She turned and trotted to the nursery. you think you can do what ever you want Splinterkit, but i'm stronger! I will always be stronger!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Featherkit let out a amusing growl. "Say what you want SnowClan. I'm Featherfall, warrior of MoonClan." She jumped at Volekit and playfully batted at him. She jumped on his back and grabbed his ear, chewing it playfully.

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Volekit landed on the ground. "No! Snowclan will never be defeated! Not as long as I Volekit am alive!" Volekit rolled over pushing Featherkit off. "Take this!" Volekit scooped a paw full of snow and threw it at Featherkit.
Meddowkit watched Volekit and Featherkit. His red eyes shimmering in deep thought.
Splinterkit pushed her way into the nursery. "mother!" Splinterkit squeaked weakly. "I'm hungrey!" A pure white she-cat lifted her head. Her blue eyes glowed warmly. "Yes, come here Splinterkit." Splinterkit stumbled a little as she made her way over to Openskys, her mother.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Featherkit hissed and wiped the snow off her face. "Now you're gonna get it." She jumped at Volekit and pawed his ear and batted at him. She jumped on him and rolled him in the snow. She jumped up and purred. "MoonClan will be victorious!"

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Volekit got up and shook the snow off of him, making sure that most of it hit Featherkit. "Ha! Is that the best you've got?" Volekit purred and leaped into Featherkit, pinning her down. "Now have some more Snowclan specialty!" Volekit reached a paw into the snow and started splashing it into Featherkits face. He then leaped off waiting for Featherkit's next move.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Featherkit growled playfully and lashed her tail side to side. She jumped up in the air and landed on Volekit's back, pushing him deep into the snow. "You're specialty is also a weakness," she purred. She jumped off and batted at his ears and rolled him over. She pinned him to the ground and purred triumphantly before nipping his ear and jumping off.

1-800-Kami

Cinderstar_of_Woodclan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm

(btw dis is meh other account)
Volekit grinned. He got up and shook the snow off. He was starting to get cold. "I'll get you for this Moonclan! Our battle isn't over yet!" Volekit was about to charge again when Meddowkit stepped in front of him. "Why don't you two take a break? By the looks of it your both soaking wet." Volekit wanted to protest, but he caught the worried gaze from Meddowkit. "Fine, but for now it's a draw though" Volekit leaned past Meddowkit to purr at Featherkit.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Featherkit sighed and nooded. "Okay, Meadowkit. Ruin our fun." She purred at Volekit and then walked over the the nursery. She didn't go inside, scenting Splinterkit inside, so she laid outside and let the sun dry her fur. She closed her eyes and sighed.

1-800-Kami

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

User Image
Crystalstar jumped down from her den and spotted Meadowkit alone. She walked over to the kit. "Meadowkit, will you join me under my den for a moment. I wish to ask you something. Out of ear shot of your sister and brother." She glanced at the nursery.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Meadowkit ignored Featherkit's last comment. He looked up as Crystalstar came over.
Volekit looked at his brother curiously, but Meadowkit just flicked his tail at him. "Go on, i'll catch up with you in a second." Volekit lowered his tail a little, but headed over to the nursery.
Meadowkit followed Crystalstar to her den. (assuming they are now in the den) "What do you want to ask about?" Meadowkit asked calmly. His red eyes emotionless.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Splinterkit rolled over, satisfied with her meal. "I think i'll go back out now mother." Splinterkit purred. Openskys nodded, and Splinterkit got up to leave. On her way out she passed Volekit. For half a second there was tension, but it passed and Splinterkit exited into the frosty cold air.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games