Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 pm

"You use chewed up burdock root for rat bites," Leafpetal answered the kit who seems to be playing the billion question game of herbs and medicines, but she didn't mind. Then she sat down next to Pantherclaw and took a bite of the rabbit.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 pm

"What if someone has a deep wound?"Cloudkit asked. Pantherclaw purred at Cloudkit then took a bit out of the rabbit.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Spiritheart walked over to them and meowed, "Leafpetal, Starblood is acting really funny. She's refusing to eat anything but a water vole, and she's having mood swings. And she smells like a nursing queen!" She finished.

((Yay! SpiritheartxPantherclaw!))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

"You would use marigold or horsetail to prevent infection, then use cobwebs to wrap i and stop the bleeding," Leafpetal answered, then took another bite of the rabbit.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:44 pm

"Can I see Starblood get better?"Cloudkit asked excitedly.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm

((um... Pantherclaw?.... i thought we were going with OUR plan... *wink wink* ow... i got something in my eye...))

Leafpetal looked over at Spiritheart. "Really? Let me go see," she said. Then she looked over at Cloudkit. "Sure you can, but stay out of the way in case something happens." Leafpetal looked over at Spiritheart again. "Where is she?"

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Spiritheart pointed at the Warrior's Den with her tail. Sitting in front of it was Starblood with a look of 'come near me and you die' on her face
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:52 pm

"Yahhhhhh I gets to see Starblood get better!"Cloudkit meowed excitedly and jumpped up and down.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Leafpetal walked over to Starblood and started to check for anything wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Cloudkit followed Leafpetal over to Starblood but stayed behind Leafpetal.

((gtg I'll try to get on tommarrow)

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 pm

((ok. bye!))

"Starblood. Are you ok? Whats wrong?" Leafpetal asked, seeing if she can get a clue on what to look for.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Starblood glared at Leafpetal before giggling and rolling onto her back, pawing at the air
"I don't know!"

((Bye!))

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Leafpetal looked confused, then checked Starblood's belly. It was swollen a bit. "um... Starblood?... i think you may be pregnant..." Leafpetal said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Starblood gasped and wailed, "But, He's not allowed too!"

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Leafpetal now looked confused. "huh? who's not allowed? whats going on Starblood?"
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games