Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 pm
"You're welcome, Indya," said Miss Nera with a simple nod of the head. "It was my pleasure."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 am
She smiled and looked up at Mimicry , blushing a bit . Her hair fell in her eyes " well now . guess we only have one thing left"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 pm
Mimicry smiled back, gently brushing her hair out of her face. "I guess you're right," he replied.

Nana smiled at the two and closed her eyes. Jasper had set her down at the base of a mushroom, giving her his jacket as a blanket. She had her legs tucked up to her chest, and was well on her way to falling asleep. "Thank you," she said softly. "Thank you all for coming for us."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 pm
"But where are we gonna find someone to marry us mimicry" She pouted playfully as she snuggled close to him "We can't go to any towns, the tweedles will be looking there"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 am
"A-a-a-hem." The Caterpillar gave a loud, exaggerated cough, and rolled his eyes. "I believe I have the proper credentials to marry Wonderlanders."

"You have credentials?" the Hatter asked, feigning surprise with a wide grin.

"Of course I do," the Caterpillar snapped. "I have lots of abilities I don't bother to share with insane fools like you."

"Oh, now, Kittypillar, don't be cross," replied the Hatter, imitating Indya's playful pout. "It was only in fun!"

Mimicry laughed, and turned to the sour old bug. "You could do it though? You could marry us?"

In response, the Caterpillar merely gave a slight nod and blew a ring of smoke.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm
" Why Caterpillar, it's not nice to keep secrets" She jested as mimicry still held her. she made a mental not that as soon as she got down she was to hug the catterpillar.

"Well mimicry" She looked up at him then at the caterpillar " Caterpillar, I know we've already asked a lot of you but.. would you..marry us"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:25 am
"Well, I certainly could...." mused the Caterpillar, puffing thoughtfully on his hookah. He blew another smoke ring, this one expanding to encircle Mimicry and Indya. "But would I...? A good question indeed, my dear. Your answer shall have to wait until I have thought on it a bit more."

"Oh, Caterpillar, don't be such a bother!" scolded Miss Nera, still admiring her handiwork, which was now adorning Indya. "That dress fits very well on you, by the way," she added. "You've got quite the lovely form-- very easy to work with."

The Caterpillar rolled his eyes. "I was only playing, Madame. All right, yes, fine, I will marry you. But don't expect anything fancy or lovely."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm
Myria shook her head. He never did change ,no matter how many times she saw him. " I don't mind caterpillar" She blushed a bit "and thank you ms. nera  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 pm
"I'll need a day or so to prepare," huffed the Caterpillar. "I haven't done this in a long time."

"Whatever you need, that's fine," Mimicry said. He kissed Indya's forehead, and then gently set her on her feet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 pm
she giggled and almost fell over, grabbing onto his shoulders for support . when she was finially able to stand up again she turned to everyone else" Listen I have an idea. After the wedding, what If I went back to the castle . I could pretenend to have no memory and get information to see if we can bring the tweedles down "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 pm
"No," Mimicry said immediately, but Nana put a hand on his arm.

"Wait," she said softly. "I think she has something there. I'm not sure if I would be able to pull it off, since I made sort of a... statement... at the ball, but Indya was still suffering from memory loss the last time the Tweedles saw her." She paused, a concerned frown crossing her face. "It would be very dangerous, though. Would you really want to do this?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:14 pm
She nodded "It may be the only way. " She looked at mimicry"I'll be fine mimicry , they won't let anything happen o me if they think i'm still without my memory "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:27 pm
Mimicry frowned, still not convinced.

The Caterpillar stepped in. "You would have to be extremely careful, though; you have to remember what you didn't remember, so you don't make the mistake of remembering it in front of them."

"That should be all right," Nana said, nodding slowly. "You didn't remember much at all, did you? Nothing really more than a boy with white hair?"

She glanced at Mimicry, who couldn't help but smile. I'm the first thing she remembered? he thought happily. Well, that's a good sign.

"I want to be there, though," Nana said firmly, interrupting his thoughts. "I can make my way about their grounds without being seen. I did it before when I was tracking them." She forced the bitterness out of her voice, still angry that she hadn't killed those two snakes. "I want to stay there and keep watch, to make sure nothing happens to you if something goes wrong."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Indya simply nodded " I understand caterpilar, I think I can do that, and no I didn't ." She looked over at nana "Nana you'd have to be really careful. there are guards all over that castle."  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 pm
Nana smiled. When Jasper had found her and brought her back-- after she had put a knife to his throat (that would always be fondly and laughingly etched in her memory)-- she hadn't felt like she'd missed too much, but on the end of everyone else-- they still had no idea how dangerous she had become in the two years that had passed.

"I know," she said with another nod. She ran her fingers through her hair, remembering when Rosalie had lopped it off less than an inch from her scalp. It had grown substantially, but was still just barely at her shoulders. "I know all the guards there-- I mean, they don't realize that I know them, but I do all the same." She laughed. "It's you who ought to be really careful. The Tweedles may seem sweet, but there is so much more beneath those horrid little angel faces."

((I cannot believe how quickly this guild died... T__T We're like, the only ones left, Renkotsu included!))

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games