Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 pm
User ImageFiyori exited her compartment fully dress to only hear the sudden shouts of someone possibly being cursed. Looking towards the direction in which all the drama was coming from, she made a quick dash to where the two hovering girls were. "What the hecks going on here!?" she demanded as she pulled off her Slytherin scarf to help tie the unconscious girl down. And then proceeded to smack some sense into the crying female. "I'm sorry to be rough but calm down. We have teachers around here somewhere so they'll be here soon" she told her with sympathetic eyes. "I know your worried about you friend, but be strong. I don't spell poison or anything and her heart rate does seem a bit high but other then that...nothing so far seems to be endagering her life. Then again...I am a first year...but being part werewolf helps" she told her while patting the other student on the head.

Pegasus, who had been hiding in his mistress's sleeve this whole time, now took the opportunity to pop his head out. Looking at the mess, he hissed softly and slithered on out fully.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 am
"I don't think she's just shivering, Kitty. It has to be a curse of some sort. I have no idea what though. Do you have any idea what we can do to help her, until we get to Hogwarts?"

Lyra looks up at the Slytherin girl with a little smile. "Thanks. Both for the scarf and helping the Hufflepuff." Turning to the Hufflepuff, Lyra says, "I'm not sure it'll do you much good to be in here right now, though you can stay if you want too, as long as you don't get hysterical. We'll take good care of your cousin. She'll be fine." She smiles reassuringly at the girl.

Wanting to leave her hands free, Lyra puts one of her knees on Sam's stomach to help hold her down and reaches behind her for her own scarf. She follows the Slytherin girl's idea and uses it to help tie down Sam too. She removes her knee and Sam stays where she is, straining slightly against the two scarves. "We're nearly at Hogwarts I think, and there will be someone there who knows what to do. There are only rarely teachers on the train, and I haven't seen one yet." [[Well, according to the schedule that was posted, we're nearly there. Or maybe we should actually be there...]]
"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Lyra. This is Kitty and Katie, and the currently incapacitated one is Sam." Lyra points to them as she says their names.

Lyra stands up and pulls her Ravenclaw robes out of her trunk. "Need to change into my robes before we get to Hogwarts." She slips them over her normal clothes, which she then removes, something she has perfected from many times of doing so. Lyra sits back down on the floor beside Sam.

Lyra Elizabeth

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:56 am
User Image
Fred looks down at herself and checks the time. "Crap! I almost forgot to change into my robes!" When she comes back to her compartment fully dressed for Hogwarts, she was happy there were no more screams of terror from that other compartment.

[[i'm confused... the schedule in front says the train ride is over.]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 am
Missy quickly ran and changed into her robes as well, and came back into the compartment and watched as the train came closer to the beautiful hogwarst building. "This is going to be one awsome year isn't it?" she asked Fred as she stared in awe. Even Cranation looked up from her beans and stared at her new home for the rest of the semester.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:35 pm
With a shrill whistle and screeching brakes, the Hogwarts Express slid to a halt in Hogsmede station. Normally, the moment there is no more forward motion, the doors slide open...but not so this time.
Instead of every exit from the train unlatching to release the students at long last, a single door near the front opens, and a snow-covered, bedraggled-looking witch leaps inside, slamming the door closed behind her.
Almost grumbling, she brushes the snow off of herself and casts a spell to send her voice through the train.

"Attention students, attention, please."

She waits a moment, just in case, before continuing.

"This is Alutian, Ravenclaw Head. First of all, Welcome back to Hogwarts! Second, please sit tight. We're having a little difficulty with...the weather...so it'll take a bit to get your carriages ready. Don't worry, we'll soon be ready to esco--take you to the Hall.

"Once again, please sit tight and be patient.

"Thank you."

Alutian cancels the charm, sighs, and shakes more snow from her hair. Despite the heat of the train's interior, the crystals that land on the carpeted floor don't melt.

((NOTE: In approximately 24 hours, we'll be ready to let you off the train and start the event. Minor difficulties delayed us slightly. Just so you know we haven't forgotten you all!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image

Amber let go of her cousin and stopped crying after the Slytherin girl slapped her. She sunk to the floor in the back of the compartment sniffling then muttered, "Sorry, I don't know why I get like this... Oh, and I'm Amber, Sam's cousin." She quietly watched as the two girls keep Sam down when the train came to a stop. She quickly jumped up and opened the compartment door as students filled the hall listening to Alutian's announcement, then she gasped, Would they be able to help Sam if they couldn't get to the school? She jogged up to the Professor as students slunk back to their compartments with moans and groans. "Professor Alutian! Is there any way we can get medical assistance? My cousin, Sam, seems to be cursed, and we don't know what to do." A tear escaped her eye even though she had stopped crying for a while.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 pm
Alutian stares wide-eyed at the student for a moment, not in disbelief, but in something more like shock.
"Cursed? Sam? Oh, Merlin's lazy left eye, can this day get much worse?!"
She quickly points down the hallway of the train.
"Lead the way. I'm no Junimaia, but let's see if I can help..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Although scarves are holding her down, Sam is still trying to lift off the ground and shuddering more then ever.  

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Tabby who had watched this ordeal with wide and frightented eys, sprang into action. As her eyes filled with concerned tears for Sam, she took off her scarf when she saw that she was still struggling and made her bond stronger. She then walked over to Alutian to see if she could be of any assistance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm
"Oh bloody hell."

Alutian arrived on the scene and immediately cast a charm that turned the fragile scarves into thick ropes that were fused to the floor of the train. The ropes were still the same colors as the scarves had been and looked slightly fuzzy around the edges, but the house head really didn't care at the moment.

"Right," she said as briskly as possible as she bent down to feel Sam's forehead, "Tell me how this started, and everything before. Need to know if it's something she ate, touched, a spell...anything."

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm
Sam's body doesn't like the new reinforcements, and tries to levitate against the ropes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:25 am
User ImageFiyori shrugged off the thanks and just smiled at the Ravenclaw girl who had spoken to her. "No problem" was all she said before a quick introduction was made.

"Nice to meet you Lyra, Kitty and Katie. I'm Fiyori and this is Pegasus" she said while raising her hand a bit so that the others could see the flying serpent. "I'm sorry to hear about what's going on with Sam. I hope she get better" she said quietly before the trained stopped and in stepped a women who's status was unknown to her since it would be Fiyori's first year as a student.

Glad to know that the stranger was actually a Professor, Fiyori awkwardly patted the girl who had been crying on the back. "There you go...Professor Alutian is here" she told her quietly but apparently too quiet since the girl didn't hear her and introduce who she was instead. "Nice to meet you Amber. I'm Fiyori. Sorry for slapping you but in times like these...one needs to be strong and clear minded. At least that's how I think..." muttered the she-wolf as she watched Amber jump up suddenly and ran to the Professor.

Fiyori knew that now wasn't the time to laugh but the 'bloody hell' that the Professor let out was unexpected. Turning her body slightly away from the others, she allowed herself a tiny giggle to escape before shushing herself up to pay attention. "I honestly don't know how it started. I only came a few minutes before you did" she told Professor Alutian honestly while arching a curious brow at the others. She wanted to know what happened too. She'll be needing a new scarf since her last one got turned into actual ropes. "Oh well" she thought with a silent sigh. "At least I lost it for a good purpose..."

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:45 am
Stares wide eyed at whats going on. Takes a seat and looks through a few books to see if i can find anything!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 am
Lyra breathes a sigh of relief as she hears Alutian making an announcement. When the head of house enters the compartment, Lyra gives her a weary smile. "Hello Professor Alutian. It sure is good to see you."

She thinks for a moment about Alutian's request for information, gathering her thoughts. "I really don't know what's causing this. Hmm... where to start? At the beginning I suppose." Lyra sits back on her seat and closes her eyes to help her remember.

"Well, I saw Sam when she first got on the train. She joined me in a compartment, and Kitty soon after. Sam seemed completely normal. The trolley witch came round and she had a couple cauldron cakes, pumpkin pasties, pumpkin juice, and tea, I think, though I may have missed something." Noticing an empty box of BBEFB on Sam's seat, she adds, "Oh, and some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. Then we joined the people in this compartment. Sam still seemed fine. She went back to our original compartment at one point to bring her belongings in here, and got out a few things." Lyra pointed to the blanket on Sam's seat. "She then left briefly, but I'm not sure why, returning after not that long. I don't remember what she got when the trolley witch came around again."

Lyra grimaces and opens her eyes to look down at Sam. "Shortly after that, we thought she fell asleep. But then the train jerked and she fell to the floor really hard but didn't wake up. I tried to wake her but couldn't. She's unconscious. I'm worried she hit her head really hard too. Then she started shaking and rising. She's been like that for a few minutes now. That's all I can remember. Hope it helps a bit."

Lyra looks at the others. "Can anyone help me fill in the bits I don't know, or if there's something I left out?"

[[About the blanket, Sam said she spread a blanket out on her lap, but then later there is a blanket in her bag. I don't know if that was a mistake, or a different blanket, or if she put it back...]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 am
Alutian winces as Sam's body jerks extra hard against the ropes, and she hurriedly checks her watch.
"Not much longer..."
She reached out and ran her hand over Sam's forehead and through her hair, hoping that maybe, just maybe, it would calm her.
Alutian was no mediwitch. Sam needed Junimaia.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games