Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 am
Young Justice sponsor.....

That's funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:44 pm
Chixen
I Found A Sexy 1
Now that I think about it THE BEST sponsor we've ever had was Walking Dead. That sponsor really delivered. To bad I don't care about Walking Dead. gonk
Personally my favorite was Adventure Time, but Walking Dead did give us a variety of poses that could be worn without knowing about the show. I wish the Tiger & Bunny deal allowed us to have outfits and accessories, but I'm happy Gaia at least was able to bring us the companions and dolls. I know Kenny mentioned that was all they were able to do.

Maybe we could get some knock-off items in a RIG or something.

The Kotetsu price is making me sad too, I wanted to pair him off with the Barnaby doll as well. ><

Me three! emo
I'm really disappointed with this sponsorship.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 pm
Lolll.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:57 pm
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 pm
Lady Aeducan
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.

Better set those hopes down gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:02 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Lady Aeducan
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.

D'awwww...
sad  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:58 pm
I really hope the new RIG coming out doesn't disappoint us. sweatdrop Sorry I was gone for a while from this thread, another guild I'm in is already planning a Halloween event and I didn't have the gold at the time because i was afraid that since I don't care about gaia's manga plot that I'd have to pay that 1 mill to Ichi anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Lady Aeducan
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.

What about Legend of Korra?

Long, long ago, Gaia had all kinds of Viacom property sponsors. The Last Airbender movie was the first Viacom movie to not have a sponsor on Gaia ever since they started...(which, even if the movie was s**t, at least the items would have had some similarities to ATLA)

And there was the forum, which I thought meant "YES WE GET ITEMS!"  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 am
Eudaemon
warrior_of_boognish
Lady Aeducan
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.

Long, long ago, Gaia had all kinds of Viacom property sponsors. The Last Airbender movie was the first Viacom movie to not have a sponsor on Gaia ever since they started...(which, even if the movie was s**t, at least the items would have had some similarities to ATLA)

the mako companion would be free cause he's with everyone at the same time  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:03 am
The Undead Suitor
Eudaemon
warrior_of_boognish
Lady Aeducan
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.

rofl

But the Bolin companion would be 10mill+ because people actually like him. Well, most people.

I'd want an Amon companion. I was so hoping that he'd take Mako's bending...and then Mako suddenly became more powerful than Aang.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:07 am
Eudaemon
The Undead Suitor
Eudaemon
warrior_of_boognish
Lady Aeducan
warrior_of_boognish

That's funny.

My hopes.
They are up.

rofl

But the Bolin companion would be 10mill+ because people actually like him. Well, most people.

I'd want an Amon companion. I was so hoping that he'd take Mako's bending...and then Mako suddenly became more powerful than Aang.

what show do think this is? DBZ?

Only Korra can instantly become super powerful and master everything during the last 5 minutes of the show!

(for as good of a show LoK was, it seeped wasted potiential and bad pacing. It would have been a ton better without the love drama BS but it was still pretty good)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 am
Eudaemon
The Undead Suitor
Eudaemon

rofl

I second the Amon companion, but i'd rather have background items based off Book 2's concept art. So beautiful. emotion_kirakira  

Osgood Schlatter

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:13 am
I was drinking some Gatorade and then I did an accidental spit-take when I saw that 2 people have given $5,000-9,999 and 2 people have given $10,000 to the Homestuck Adventure Game Kickstarter.

Also, tons of $500+ donations.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE CRAZY RICH FANS.
I mean, even $1000 would be nice right now. I'd be so happy if I had $15,000.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm
Eudaemon
I was drinking some Gatorade and then I did an accidental spit-take when I saw that 2 people have given $5,000-9,999 and 2 people have given $10,000 to the Homestuck Adventure Game Kickstarter.

Also, tons of $500+ donations.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE CRAZY RICH FANS.
I mean, even $1000 would be nice right now. I'd be so happy if I had $15,000.

there used to be 10 slots available for the 10k award tier but hussie eventually said "enough of this s**t" and closed the rest.

i have so much issue with that kickstarter its not even funny. whether youre a fan or not, its really really fishy that, without a design plan, design document, work in progress screenshots, or any development at all, he would open this kickstarter and ask for 700k for a basic adventure game. he basically only said "i wanna make a game give me money" with nothing to show for it. what even is that bullshit. and he knows his fans would give him money for just about anything so he took advantage of that. im not mad im just like damn dude, this is the same s**t the arkh project pulled. smh.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm
upset i cant be at comic con this year. did i post this already? i felt i posted this already. owell

i have so much to get done in 2 weeks its not even funny. i want to get my entry to sega zine finished so i can start commissions, but i cant start on personal commissions yet until i take care of the professional commissions i relieved and the due date on those are the beginning of november and the beginning of december someone help!!! drowning in art!!!

i am so thankful for all the commissions i received though, i just hope i can finish them all quickly so i can start taking more  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games