Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

`N3RDY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:20 pm
AyakaBoA
Today was fun!<3

What makes you say that?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:22 pm
Quote:
Really? biggrin That makes me feel better<3
Yes, really. 3nodding I've been so annoyed of my "friends" who are RP addict and is scared of normal conversations [so I left them to look for a sane person to talk to because all they can in their effin' RP is ******** scream ] and another "friend" just called me a "whore," a "toy," a "slut," a "jackass," and a "pushover." -.-  

Isako Narumi

`N3RDY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:23 pm
yukinom1
Quote:
Really? biggrin That makes me feel better<3
Yes, really. 3nodding I've been so annoyed of my "friends" who are RP addict and is scared of normal conversations [so I left them to look for a sane person to talk to because all they can in their effin' RP is ******** scream ] and another "friend" just called me a "whore," a "toy," a "slut," a "jackass," and a "pushover." -.-

confused Such great friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:25 pm
l_lantin
AyakaBoA
Today was fun!<3

What makes you say that?

Just...cuz! I hung out with friends today! <3  

Raisus

`N3RDY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:27 pm
AyakaBoA
l_lantin
AyakaBoA
Today was fun!<3

What makes you say that?

Just...cuz! I hung out with friends today! <3

My day has been horrible... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:28 pm
Quote:
Oh, yes!! *-* Very. -.- I'm starting to fade in their eyes because most of the time I get ignored, even if I leave they're still having fun and I don't even get at least a "good-bye."  

Isako Narumi

`N3RDY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:30 pm
yukinom1
Quote:
Oh, yes!! *-* Very. -.- I'm starting to fade in their eyes because most of the time I get ignored, even if I leave they're still having fun and I don't even get at least a "good-bye."

... Maybe you're not talking to them as much as in the past..(?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:30 pm
T.T....Mishu...  

D.L.R

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:32 pm
l_lantin
yukinom1
Quote:

Are you kidding me!? I've been doing my H.W. at school just to finish it all so I can talk to them! ><  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:33 pm
D.L.R
T.T....Mishu...
T__T;;; Now what??  

Isako Narumi

D.L.R

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:33 pm
yukinom1
l_lantin
yukinom1
Quote:

Are you kidding me!? I've been doing my H.W. at school just to finish it all just so I can talk to them! ><
Oh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:34 pm
yukinom1
D.L.R
T.T....Mishu...
T__T;;; Now what??
Do I even get a "hi"?  

D.L.R

`N3RDY

yukinom1
l_lantin
yukinom1
Quote:

Are you kidding me!? I've been doing my H.W. at school just to finish it all so I can talk to them! ><

... ooh. Is your birthday coming up soon? Maybe they're making surprise for you... or not.  
D.L.R
yukinom1
l_lantin
yukinom1
Quote:

Are you kidding me!? I've been doing my H.W. at school just to finish it all just so I can talk to them! ><
Oh?
>.>; If you don't believe me then there's nothing I can do about that now, is there!?  

Isako Narumi

D.L.R

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:35 pm
yukinom1
D.L.R
yukinom1
l_lantin
yukinom1
Quote:

Oh?
>.>; If you don't believe me then there's nothing I can do about that now, is there!?
T.T;; You're arguing again aren't you?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games