Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:33 pm
how do i events

i haven't picked sides yet either, i don't like the dark elves, and i don't like the vampires (unless ian and louie are involved)

like I TOTALLY KNOW THEY'RE GOING TO PULL THE "Dark tragic past that left Don Kuro and cordell to fend for themselves after coming from a well-to-do family of dark elves, resulting in them going into shady business to become kings of the underworld, and now Don Kuro is going insane with power and his body suffered from some satanic compact he made, which has kept him tiny for his whole life"

and Cordell is the voice of reason.

Everyone owes me like, a mil gold each if it ends up like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Prince Ichi
how do i events

i haven't picked sides yet either, i don't like the dark elves, and i don't like the vampires (unless ian and louie are involved)

like I TOTALLY KNOW THEY'RE GOING TO PULL THE "Dark tragic past that left Don Kuro and cordell to fend for themselves after coming from a well-to-do family of dark elves, resulting in them going into shady business to become kings of the underworld, and now Don Kuro is going insane with power and his body suffered from some satanic compact he made, which has kept him tiny for his whole life"

and Cordell is the voice of reason.

Everyone owes me like, a mil gold each if it ends up like that.

geez sam

spoilers  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:37 pm
sorry that they're more than likely going to fall into a cliche disney villan trope  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:38 pm
OH AND THEN BONUS POINTS IF IT WAS A VAMPIRE THAT KILLED HIS MOTHER OR WHATEVER

AND ANOTHER BONUS POINT IF ZHIVAGO IS RELATED TO THEM, OR CORDELL'S LOVE INTEREST  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:41 pm
If we're going by cliche disney tropes his mom died by falling off a cliff  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm
omg @ the 100% likely predictions.

rofl rofl

I'm tempted to create a mercenary character to be for all of October?? I did that last Halloween event but with an exorcist.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm
i am serious though i expect pending trades with 1 mil gold from everyone who posts from now until the plot finishes if I am correct  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:47 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
I don't remember how to make avatars. emo

ps I haven't picked a team yet convince me to join your side.
Welcome to the club mrgreen

Join the Dark Elves. Your avi already has pointy ears that's half way done cat_mrgreen

I'm considering it since they have such great style but they tried to kill beautiful edmund who is the king of style and I just don't know if I can do it. emo
Its one of the reasons I joined the elves because they have a better style. Come on be one with the elvens we can go out in the sun emotion_awesome  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm
Prince Ichi

*frowns disapprovingly at you*

You are expected and required to like vampires if I'm involved.
I like Ian, but Louie is optional. Zhivago is also optional and so are the twins since they became mindless Liam fangirls.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm
Sachie Whitby
Prince Ichi

I like Ian, but Louie is optional. Zhivago is also optional and so are the twins since they became mindless Liam fangirls.
I DO WHAT I WANT

I'm a princess, sir. Stinky vampires can't tell me what to do.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:22 pm
also why isn't there a princess tag for achievements

I want to be the popular princess

or whatever  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm
Prince Ichi
Sachie Whitby
Prince Ichi

I DO WHAT I WANT

I am not sticky, and I get to do what I want.
*bites you*  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 pm
Prince Ichi
Sachie Whitby
Prince Ichi

I DO WHAT I WANT

i tell you what to do all the time  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:03 pm
I'm not doubting at all if that happens word for word Ichi. Though if its Disneyfied I hope the Don has a interesting song that is the most remembered part of the event/story.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:54 am
I swear if I am not dealing with psychotic people my age, I am dealing with psychotic old people.

Long story short, I completed everything up to filling out the I-9 for employment on-campus. The boss at the store I got hired at (note, I am not working yet because of tons of paperwork) emails me, saying I need to meet up with her by the middle of next week with some ID and a voided check. So, I reply back, saying I went home for the weekend and gave her available times I could meet. The next day, she emails me, saying I never contacted her and she's deleted my information from the system and I no longer have a job. Note that she said "the middle of next week" originally, and I replied in e-mail when I could meet the DAY she sent it. She sent the second e-mail the next day. WTF. I haven't gotten a reply from her yet. I freaking took a screenshot of the email I sent her and where it even said SHE HAD READ IT.

JUST WTF.

If I don't get an explanation, I am reporting her because that was just stupid. While my state has shitty hiring laws, the university doesn't like it when students are treated poorly for no reason.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games